Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Mining  (Read 18814 times)
n0c4 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

Hi guys!

The Electroneum mining software is fucking broken. I've submitted over 5 million hashes, and I've only received 53 Electroneum, which I can't cash out (minimum payout 100 ETN). After a day of mining, it said that I had 800+ shares, but when I check on the Electroneum site, it hasn't gone up a single ETN?!!?! This makes me crazy since I see people getting payments of 1000+ ETN every minute!! And in my pool (EU), it says that the hash rate is 1.45 MH/s and next to it it says "Electroneum Pool Network" and that's got 70 MH/s?!?!? How do I join that pool? It's so fucking unfair because I don't even receive any coins, no matter what and how hard I try. Many others also have this issue, and it's pissing me off. Is there something wrong with my software, or my pool? I'm using the Electroneum Pool Miner V1.1 BETA, the EU pool region, and 3333 mining port.

Thanks, n0c4
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Hi, did you create a new wallet for mining? Because on the Electroneum website, i don't know what is the wallet number. The wallet is locked.
And don't solo mine. It is impossible to solo mine. Go join a mining pool. In the 'Mining Altcoins' forum you will see a lot of topics about mining Electroneum. If you are mining with CPU, choose a mining pool that has a minimum payment of 1 ETN. Because it is really difficult to mine now as there are GPUs mining all the coins now. And put the good port number. It is important too. On the pool mining, they have instructions about which port number is for which kind of hardware. If you can mine with a GPU, there are instructions there too.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

i dont know about any of those setting above but i tried the electroneum mining and it didnt work, or the settings i put in didnt work.
i did get a message saying i was mining and i left it for about 18 hours but i didnt earn anything just got a message stating i had received something like 1150 blocks

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

i tried the electroneum mining and it didnt work, or the settings i put in didnt work.
i did get a message saying i was mining and i left it for about 18 hours but i didnt earn anything just got a message stating i had received something like 1150 blocks
Try mining on a mining pool. CPU mining in solo is too difficult now as some people are mining with lots of GPUs.
Look at this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350983.0
This pool seems good for CPU mining.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

Electroneum Mining is new mining in this online industry. We know that about CPU mining and GPU mining it was a new one in this online market. Recently Mining is a one of the best platform to growing your money faster. You can found Electroneum Mining apps and you can use it for your real earning. Now a days Electroneum is blockchain live .
seimob

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

in mining, some people have invested thousand of dollars in GPU technology,
i advice you to get into pool mining rather than CPU mining, and try to learn more about the field, read topics and ask experts
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:08:12 PM

Electroneum is a crap just like all mining on smartphones all in all, so don't waste your time- get out and save your damned money)

n0c4 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

i tried the electroneum mining and it didnt work, or the settings i put in didnt work.
Try mining on a mining pool. CPU mining in solo is too difficult now as some people are mining with lots of GPUs.
Look at this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350983.0
This pool seems good for CPU mining.

Thanks, man! I appreciate it.
notavoter

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:51:24 PM

So far electroneum is crap. I have been trying to gpu mine it and have not been paid sqwat. It is centralized to the maximum and expect more crap from that central entity
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

i am very skeptical about this project and mining with smartphone!

unless you insert your smartphone in a charger, battery will be empty by 2 hours at maximum!
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

Hi guys!

The Electroneum mining software is fucking broken. I've submitted over 5 million hashes, and I've only received 53 Electroneum, which I can't cash out (minimum payout 100 ETN). After a day of mining, it said that I had 800+ shares, but when I check on the Electroneum site, it hasn't gone up a single ETN?!!?! This makes me crazy since I see people getting payments of 1000+ ETN every minute!! And in my pool (EU), it says that the hash rate is 1.45 MH/s and next to it it says "Electroneum Pool Network" and that's got 70 MH/s?!?!? How do I join that pool? It's so fucking unfair because I don't even receive any coins, no matter what and how hard I try. Many others also have this issue, and it's pissing me off. Is there something wrong with my software, or my pool? I'm using the Electroneum Pool Miner V1.1 BETA, the EU pool region, and 3333 mining port.

Thanks, n0c4
Why would anyone want to mine that coin? There is not that many people that will want it after they see the price go up after their dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinltc

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

The official pools that you've been mining to have too high a payment threshold, but I do believe they have paid out (I don't mind there). The Uspool is something like 100ETN before a payout!
With the difficulty getting harder, they need to reduce it in my opinion.

I'd suggest joining another pool and go back to the official one when they drop the payment threshold. You wont lose any ETNS at their pool. They just wait there until you start re-submitting shares again.

Ive been using http://pool.electroneum.space/#getting_started for the last few days just for the exact reason. They have just reduced the threshold to 1ETN.
Also the forum there is full of helpful people.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:29 AM

Hey guys,

you can use Sumokoins Easy Miner for Electroneum. It is really easy to use and excellent for "first time miners".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2163270.0

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
mrsa

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

The official pools that you've been mining to have too high a payment threshold, but I do believe they have paid out (I don't mind there). The Uspool is something like 100ETN before a payout!
With the difficulty getting harder, they need to reduce it in my opinion.

I'd suggest joining another pool and go back to the official one when they drop the payment threshold. You wont lose any ETNS at their pool. They just wait there until you start re-submitting shares again.

Ive been using http://pool.electroneum.space/#getting_started for the last few days just for the exact reason. They have just reduced the threshold to 1ETN.
Also the forum there is full of helpful people.

is the pool down again?
cant connect
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

What was electrneum launched at? My brother says he bought some in ico phase then there was some sort of account leak and he has been temporarily locked out of his account where his electoneum is kept?

Is the android mining app working? Would be a shame if this was actually a scam... It could have been something great

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:39 AM

Things like this make me laugh, I don't know the amount you have invested into the mining, but believe it, mining is not for small guys unless you are not in it for profit just for the fun of it, and you have assess to free energy
vichadacharoenpon

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

Ports open for mining on asiapool : 5555 , 7777 , 8888 . Try them. The difficulty is lower on 5555 Wink
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks, n0c4

I heard that it is random and it doesn't matter how much hashpower you have. Search in youtube for videos. I think 1 guy has expalined why the hashpower does not matter when you are mining electroneum.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

Electroneum is good coin, I read about this project, Electroneum project is made on very good technolgy and they said Electroneum is the first coin which can Mine on your mobile phone and the other information about this project shows that this is one of the awsome projects in all current projects, ETN token is the name of Electroneum coin and it is registered on some exchanges also.
Brombo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

i dont know about any of those setting above but i tried the electroneum mining and it didnt work, or the settings i put in didnt work.

Yes, me too.. I was mining into a paper wallet created with the offline tool for 18h and i got around 1000 blocks, then i stopped mining to see what happened and now I do not know how to interpret this data. I'm on Windows with win-x64-0.11.0.0/Electroneumd.exe.

Any help?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: