Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prove that i am not a Scammer  (Read 221 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Hy folks,

since a ton of people have shown up complaining abour ICO scam,

i here would like to start a discussion about how a serious ICO can prove that it is not a scam.

first of all, having a huge marketing team with 40 people that are all smiling at you is expensive and can also be seen as a sign that its not going to be economically balanced, (see electroneum lost 80% of its valuie)

now showing of qualification like university degrees and plans is no problem however a startup needs to protects its economic secrets too.

so i propose why dont you just accompany an ICO that you are investing in?

either that or you have to look for someone that is familir with the principal agent theory and looks for you regarding worthy and unworthy investments.

for me its important to know how you are currently identifieing trustworthyness or not.

as seen in electroneum you mainly currently thinkg that economic sustainability is less important than a huge marketing team smiling on their website.

lets see about that in the future.

post me your feedback regarding ICO scam, and also your experience

thank you

regards

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

You either fund your own project or find funding elsewhere taking on the risk of not being able to repay it yourself, or downscale your project to a degree which you can afford to see it through but if you want to gamble with other people's money, well you're a scammer.

ICO projects and startups doesn't know what they're doing and just gambling with other people's money while also taking a big chunk of it regardless if they fail.

You don't need a marketing team with 40 people, you need something that's actually works, fair and beneficial and people will use it. Even the fact that you mention you need a small army of a marketing team just reeks of being a scammer. That kind of marketing is just basically there to polish a turd/pump the price of shitcoins/tokens.

It's that simple.

Not your keys, not your coins!
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

Scams are usually spotted by the hyped messages or ads in the community. In some cases, you will find a website but you will notice that vital information such roadmaps or future plans and even the whitepaper is missing or incomplete. The Team would probably consist of random people and their profiles wont match or wont exists.
But thankfully, Forums such as Bitcoin Forum normally warn us that ICO's are scams and the work of a fraudster!
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

You either fund your own project or find funding elsewhere taking on the risk of not being able to repay it yourself, or downscale your project to a degree which you can afford to see it through but if you want to gamble with other people's money, well you're a scammer.

ICO projects and startups doesn't know what they're doing and just gambling with other people's money while also taking a big chunk of it regardless if they fail.

i am not gambling i am transforming the money, giving them new money. which they then can gamble/invest with again

You don't need a marketing team with 40 people, you need something that's actually works, fair and beneficial and people will use it. Even the fact that you mention you need a small army of a marketing team just reeks of being a scammer. That kind of marketing is just basically there to polish a turd/pump the price of shitcoins/tokens.

It's that simple.

ok thats the case for C-pro and my project how to i get that message now into the heads of the people?

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

Scams are usually spotted by the hyped messages or ads in the community. In some cases, you will find a website but you will notice that vital information such roadmaps or future plans and even the whitepaper is missing or incomplete. The Team would probably consist of random people and their profiles wont match or wont exists.
But thankfully, Forums such as Bitcoin Forum normally warn us that ICO's are scams and the work of a fraudster!

ok i dont do hyped messages so far, but it pisses me off becaus hyping and smiling teams like electroneum with unsustainable investment ideas work

i currently look for folks that are pissed of by scammers, and talk with them

regards

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

i am not gambling i am transforming the money, giving them new money. which they then can gamble/invest with again

That money has to come from somewhere. You're not giving them new money, you're giving them worthless tokens you have created out of thin air for absolutely free and just telling them (as in naive crypto noobs and gamblers) that it's worth something while it's not backed by anything, just fake promises and lies.

And why do you need money from an ICO? Why not launch a fair PoW coin and work from there? So far you only mentioned marketing but nothing with substance which suggest you just want to scam people even if you truly believe you're not.

Not your keys, not your coins!
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:40:04 PM

It's that simple.

Yeah ,this is not an issue of HOW MANY,ITS ABOUT WHOS INVOLVE.CREDIBILITY is one of the major aspect on which we can prove that it is not a scam,its easy to put faces that smiling on us,butvthe question is.ARE THEY RELIABLE?are the qualification of being trustworthy is at stake?even just a few people can stabilized an ICO as long as they are credible enough to stand for what they will starting

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:46:43 PM

That money has to come from somewhere. You're not giving them new money, you're giving them worthless tokens you have created out of thin air for absolutely free and just telling them (as in naive crypto noobs and gamblers) that it's worth something while it's not backed by anything, just fake promises and lies.

And why do you need money from an ICO? Why not launch a fair PoW coin and work from there? So far you only mentioned marketing but nothing with substance which suggest you just want to scam people even if you truly believe you're not.

i did not created worthless token out of thin air,

i created a tokenization of the assets that i am going to hold and develop with those funds.

regards

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

it is a long way and you have to be patient.
I paid out since October 2015 and all my members who have invested have made profit.
After 2 years honestly paying out,my red trust number is now stable,but green trust is not increasing...
I forecast that in 5 years or so my trust will be ok...But I'm not sure because my redtrusters have then certainly vanished up and my redtruts is seen like a noze in the face.
Good luck.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

By make a working version of your project with having some time invested into in(like an Alpha) and showing investors the real use case of the product that you are developing.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

Yeah ,this is not an issue of HOW MANY,ITS ABOUT WHOS INVOLVE.CREDIBILITY is one of the major aspect on which we can prove that it is not a scam,its easy to put faces that smiling on us,butvthe question is.ARE THEY RELIABLE?are the qualification of being trustworthy is at stake?even just a few people can stabilized an ICO as long as they are credible enough to stand for what they will starting
well this problem is nothing new, but the current financial system made a culture out of it that people started to get feed of with it, and today already ignore it, like they are a bunch of idiots with toy caps.

you can apply principle agent game theory and then start mathematic stochastics, including with statistics theory,

the current financial system applies that in such a huge ammount that its so extremly expensive and only huge established corporations are capable to get more kapital, leading into more and more people beeing trapped in those huge corporations to earn money at all.

and i am not going to discuss the systematic inefficiency because they are all so dependent on consultants to get anything done (not to mention the consultants having a financial interest to make an elefant our of each tiny problem)

well for me the following situation is true,

1. i know what i am doing.
2. i know how to secure kapital generative, and longterm secure
3. i am wel qualified

but

and that pisses rich people of the most

3. i am not going to sell my hard earned skills as a "consultant" which i have studied and learned over 2 decades, to some sort of "buffets", so they can live off me,

i am building my own holding and project development company.

so since i know that i am not scamming, and i know what i am doing, i am also aware of all possible risk my business has and i listed them in the white paper, what else can i do?

so go ahead and tell me about you ICO standard and "blood pact" stuff. if the financial system turns out not to be productive for the wellbeeing of the masses, (and bitcoin is that) it will be ignored.

weather it can be reasonably applied to create true capital actually.

otherwise somthing similar will happen with the cryptoecnomics what happend to the financial system before they will get ignored and a new system will evolve with all its mistakes and opportunities.

regards

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

well this problem is nothing new, but the current financial system made culture out of it that people started to get feed of with it, and today already ignore it, like they are a bunch of idiots with toy caps.

you can apply principle agent game theory and then start mathematic stochastics, including with statistics theory,

the current financial system applies that in such a huge ammount that its so extremly expensive and only huge established corporations are capable to get more kapital, leading into more and more people beeing trapped in those huge corporations to earn money at all.

3. i am wel qualified

but

3. i am not going to sell my hard earned skills which i have studied and learned over 2 decades, for some sort waren buffets, so they can live off me, as a "consultant"

i am building my own holding company.

so since i know that i am now scamming, an i know what i am doing,
so go ahead and tell me about you ICO standard and "blood pact" stuff.

otherwise somthing similar will happen with the cryptoecnomics what happend to the financial system before they will get ignored and a new system will evolve with all its mistakes

regards
Well,this is just word vs word,nothing prove something yet.and i dont think there will be.but what ever this topic concern i dont see any reason that thia could help someone from being scammed.better put some good standards that can really give a TRUTHFUL IDEAS FOR the benefits of us all..

Thank you

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

well this problem is nothing new, but the current financial system made culture out of it that people started to get feed of with it, and today already ignore it, like they are a bunch of idiots with toy caps.

3. i am wel qualified

but

3. i am not going to sell my hard earned skills which i have studied and learned over 2 decades, for some sort waren buffets, so they can live off me, as a "consultant"

i am building my own holding company.

so since i know that i am now scamming, an i know what i am doing,
so go ahead and tell me about you ICO standard and "blood pact" stuff.

otherwise somthing similar will happen with the cryptoecnomics what happend to the financial system before they will get ignored and a new system will evolve with all its mistakes

regards
Well,this is just word vs word,nothing prove something yet.and i dont think there will be.but what ever this topic concern i dont see any reason that thia could help someone from being scammed.better put some good standards that can really give a TRUTHFUL IDEAS FOR the benefits of us all..

Thank you

http://cryptoproductivity.com/2d-high-quality-standard-for-cryptographic-currencies/

i have written down this 10 rules that i apply and realise for the realisation of a 2D generative sources powered cryptocurrency

how can i improve those so people understand them better?

if i have to few standard information people complain telling me i cannot think complex enough considering all possible outcomes

if i have to much information people complain telling me its to complicated and ununderstandable

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

it is a long way and you have to be patient.
I paid out since October 2015 and all my members who have invested have made profit.
After 2 years honestly paying out,my red trust number is now stable,but green trust is not increasing...
I forecast that in 5 years or so my trust will be ok...But I'm not sure because my redtrusters have then certainly vanished up and my redtruts is seen like a noze in the face.
Good luck.

jes thanks for your advise you i have realised that.

my long term goal is however not this ICO/ISO dependency,

its the goal that my value carrier becomes an instrument of governence to upkeep value generating infrastructure or the development of it.

someone has to start beeing a difference to bitcoins waste of energy.

my startup is still in a stealth phase because i fear financial inquisition, which i understand (since there is lots of scam, and the time of qualified labor needs to be carefully applied)

but i an not willing to deal with the high burocratic burdens of parliaments,

they create an environment in which a developer cant be economically, because of that huge consultant dependency and consultants arent efficient, they dont have financial interest to be.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

i cant have my "ICO"

be interconected with excessive mining rewards,

becaus it would end up as an unsystainable system, just like bitcoin is, and belive me bitcoin will pay its price for that one day.

there are two things for sure i cannot accept

1. excessive unsustainable mining rewards

2. excessive transaction costs, (ethereum is risky because of ether speculations)

so i have this long term approch via changing IT systems, so i can exchange 1:1 a token into a new blockchain so it is stable. Iazo is going to help us with that.

regards

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: