Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie  (Read 3598 times)
devo144

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Very informative. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Thanks for the explanation, it comes on the day I am graduating to Jr. Member. Can you do a part 2 for the next step? Answering things like how often do you get paid, and how to make the tweeting, facebooking and such not tedious (to you or to your friends)? I think having an ICO you like is important so you can honestly retweet without running off your friends.
I recommend you to do fake account on twitter about cryptocurrencies and follow everyone who bounty tag(@) in description, most of them would follow you back.
kualalumpur

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

The hardest for a newbie is the waiting when trying to go up the ranks. It would take at least 3 weeks to get the jr. rank (which is usually the min. rank to qualify for bounties) so patience is really needed here. But it would be worth it.

it is for signature bounty.. but some social media bounty has no rank requirement.. I currently participating in facebook bounty for an ICO..
So, I think it would be wise to join some social media bounty, while waiting for your account to reach Jr.Member rank which will be needed as requirement for signature bounty
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

Newbie here!!! Thank you for the information and the opportunity to earn
asheeyanaandas2217

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

Thanks for this topic.for all the newbie like me.hope we can read this post.so we can learn how to become a bounty hunter..ive learn a lot of this post thanks guys.
HarryDao

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

May I use ETH address from Coinbase?Huh?? Or I have to create accounts at 3 recommended websites Huh? Sad Sad Sad Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
chipr

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Yah, I have 9 more activity until I reach
Jr Member status and I'm...
pushing for next Tuesday, 14 FEB!
 Wink

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Cortez

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Thanks for the info. One thing I noticed is that there are so many bounty opportunities it is a bit overwhelming.  How do you keep track of ones you are joining and ones you haven't yet???
For example, on the bounties page, there is constant posting by people replying with activities they have done.   So the list of recent bounties is 100 or more??? and they are not in any order?
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Nice idea but as a bounty manager you must keep  records by creating  spreadsheets  or using notepad.  Know the time your bounty project will enlist on exchange  do you can enjoy the bullish trend as it enters market
Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

That was very helpful, Thanks
yuriarthf

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Thanks ! Gonna take a closer look at it ! haha
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Really nice of you to share this with us. I didn't know about all the different kinds of bounties. That makes me feel that I can take part in certain bounties.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

This thread is very helpful to newbies like me who wants to have a broad knowleadge in bitcoins using this site. Thanks a lot for this.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

thanks for sharing this to us.it really helps newbies like me to understand well the method of getting a rank here.keep up sir Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

thank you for posting this. i find it really helpful since i'm a newbie. i guess i have to read more of the information about this things for me to be a bounty hunter.Smiley
Ulquiorra04

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

As of now, there is a newly system that we need also to acquire, the merit system. Merit is created in order for a newbie to make a quality post and not spamming the forum. We need merits in order for us to rank up. We can say that it is difficult but we need to cope up.
Kate2010

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

Пpивeт! Я тoжe нoвичoк и oчeнь xoчy в этoм нayчитьcя
 paзбиpaтьcя.
Cпacибo зa тaкoй фopyм)
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

is it necessary to get merits along with activity points? How can we do that?
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

Well, here I just want to share a way for Newbie to start becoming a Bounty Hunter at Bitcointalk.org ...
Bounty itself is a gift or reward program given to its workers who can be called a bounty hunter who works to promote the project being built by the founder Coins / Tokens, the main conditions of course must have a bitcointalk.org

1. Sign up an account at bitcointalk.org

2. Increase your bitcointalk level

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activity
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activity

3. Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher your account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more. There is usually a requirement that requires the account agan minimal Jr. Member or even must be a minimum Member to follow their bounty program. So by that I strongly recommend agan to read points number 2.

Types of bounty programs that exist:
a. Campaign Sosmed (FB, Twitter, Telegram)
b. Signature Campaign (Siganature)
c. Youtube Campaign
d. Translation Campaigns
e. Blog Campaign
f. Artwork Campaign (artwork)
and many others, depending on the founder or developer of the Coin / Token who created the bounty program ..

4. What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depending on your seriousness in following the bounty program ..
Remember !! the higher the account level the greater the possibility of getting rewards (rewards), the more agan follow bounty program then the more also the results that can agan get agan, and in the old agan follow the bounty program it will be the greater the chance of gifts that you get ...

5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
One of the most frequent and fatal things for a newbie when following a bounty program is to insert ETH wallet from an Exchanger or ETH wallet that does not support ERC-20 Token .. In following the bounty program you must have an ETH wallet that must support ERC-20 Token such as:
a. Myetherwallet.com
b. Metamask.io
c. Parity, etc.

For various reasons I myself wear Myetherwallet.com, and I also strongly recommend it.

This is very helpful. However, please do advise them to not use a username which includes hunter, earner, hoarder or something alike. Some of campaigns do not consider names that looks like who registered only for bounty campaigns.
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

But you missed a point that newbies can find low graded works still in google that pay out less amount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: