Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heardbeats Pre-ICO started with 50% bonus. Opinions?  (Read 191 times)
tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Hello, Pre-ICO just started, 50% bonus for about a week.

Total supply: 110 millions
ICO price: 0.45$ per token (with bonuses it gets much lower)
Waves platform

I have met their team and they seem legit, just a bit back in terms of hype. But I really love their idea and their project. Live concerts in VR and the ability to watch a concert from your home.

Also there is a referral system for Pre-ICO and ICO.

ANN thread is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350302.0

And bounty started just yesterday:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350345.0

Thoughts?
beetlejam

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

I am always weary of ICO's that are willing to give out 50%, seems like they don't actually value their token at all.
KandarOS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

I am always careful where i invest my crypto. I hear your point... Undecided Undecided Undecided

BUT did you have a look at the white paper? They have a solid plan and a clear roadmap.
More over the idea is just DOPE!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
This is an idea that frees mucic events worldwide!
Count me in!  Wink

CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

I am always weary of ICO's that are willing to give out 50%, seems like they don't actually value their token at all.

It is more about stimulating early adopters. I wouldn't see it as giving away tokens that they don't value. I would rather see it as giving a lower price to early adopters. This way they have a big community backing it already from the first days/weeks of ICO. This worked very well for Electroneum, as sales increased massively everytime a certain bonus percentage was expiring. I expect the same to happen for Heardbeats as there is a very solid projec that is backed by a great proactive team

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

It is more about stimulating early adopters. I wouldn't see it as giving away tokens that they don't value. I would rather see it as giving a lower price to early adopters. This way they have a big community backing it already from the first days/weeks of ICO. This worked very well for Electroneum, as sales increased massively everytime a certain bonus percentage was expiring. I expect the same to happen for Heardbeats as there is a very solid projec that is backed by a great proactive team
But 50% as a bonus is going too far, I could understand 10% or even 20% but to go that far it really gives the impression they want to grab as much money as they can and do it fast, after all if they were so sure about their project they will not need such bonuses, and about the idea I think this is something novel and that is always a good thing but I do not know if it is going to work.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

bonus of 50% on tokens is a red flag to me and to other people here. I personally dislike that kind of strategy, if you trust your project well you trust that you will get the cap you need.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

50% sounds way to high, i could understand 20%  but not that.... Scam perhaps ?  what does the whitepaper say, any website available. Reply with a link pls!
CryptoCactusATX

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

Definitely not a scam friend Smiley I have already purchased vis the pre-ICO sale and have my tokens!
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

50% sounds way to high, i could understand 20%  but not that.... Scam perhaps ?  what does the whitepaper say, any website available. Reply with a link pls!

Here you go: https://heardbeats.com/docs/heardbeats_whitepaper.pdf

I think the bonus tokens is just a marketing trick, but I see your point. The effort put into whitepaper and website does definitely not make it seem like a scam to me.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

Isn't this a blatant spam? You can always respond to the ANN thread to make sure the project will be exposed to the investors in the forum.

I'm a fan of waves platform which I always want them to succeed. There are just not so much volume to their DEX even to their best token. Whats best for the team who prefer to use the waves platform is to develop their project first before having an ICO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:59:50 PM

50% sounds way to high, i could understand 20%  but not that.... Scam perhaps ?  what does the whitepaper say, any website available. Reply with a link pls!

Here you go: https://heardbeats.com/docs/heardbeats_whitepaper.pdf

I think the bonus tokens is just a marketing trick, but I see your point. The effort put into whitepaper and website does definitely not make it seem like a scam to me.
The effort put in the white paper or the website is not enough, the most important thing is the effort put in the project itself, if there is not a demo available you should always be suspicious about the project, scammers are learning and are refining their techniques and they are getting better at scamming people that is why regardless of that a 50% bonus is a huge red flag.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: