Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should you join CyberMiles?  (Read 365 times)
sanjeev.lamani@ (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

CyberMiles is already a confirmed leader in their field that provides a new blockchain protocol being developed for the sole purpose of revolutionizing how commerce & marketplaces work! The reason this forward thinking is revolutionary is a simple fact that the BITCOIN blockchain was just the first of many successful solutions to our global currency needs.

CyberMiles seeks to create a world in which consumers can buy and sell products amongst themselves with the same confidence and certainty as they would from Amazon or Walmart. This platform will shed light on a new way to optimize business in the virtual marketplace. They will focus on various real-world marketplace & commercial applications (utilizing smart contracts), including local buy & sell marketplaces, e-commerce, and online auctions. Compared to real-world platforms like eBay.

Since is specifically developed for transactions and commercial applications this will allow for tremendous growth in a short amount of time. Laser-like focus is needed to master a specific sector of the digital space. CyberMiles will soon be used for many different types of commercial applications, including turnkey solutions for building c2c trading platforms, community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment & financing solutions for e-commerce, enabling local businesses to run targeted, real-time promotions, or building a decentralized, community-based ride-sharing platform.

To top it off CyberMiles will have its own currency (CMT) that will power the entire system. CMT is being developed to be a highly liquid currency and compatible with many applications, and can also be mined to incentivize participants in the ecosystem. Compared to typical crypto-currency startups, CyberMiles has 2 major differences: Firstly, we have a team that is highly experienced with marketplaces & e-commerce (with average of more than 12 years of experience at leading marketplace platforms), enabling us to better develop & execute on solutions for commercial applications.

cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:39 AM

Thanks for sharing! Planning on finishing your whitepaper in a few. Excited for this one.
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:15:46 AM

CyberMiles is already a confirmed leader in their field that provides a new blockchain protocol being developed for the sole purpose of revolutionizing how commerce & marketplaces work! The reason this forward thinking is revolutionary is a simple fact that the BITCOIN blockchain was just the first of many successful solutions to our global currency needs.

CyberMiles seeks to create a world in which consumers can buy and sell products amongst themselves with the same confidence and certainty as they would from Amazon or Walmart. This platform will shed light on a new way to optimize business in the virtual marketplace. They will focus on various real-world marketplace & commercial applications (utilizing smart contracts), including local buy & sell marketplaces, e-commerce, and online auctions. Compared to real-world platforms like eBay.

Since is specifically developed for transactions and commercial applications this will allow for tremendous growth in a short amount of time. Laser-like focus is needed to master a specific sector of the digital space. CyberMiles will soon be used for many different types of commercial applications, including turnkey solutions for building c2c trading platforms, community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment & financing solutions for e-commerce, enabling local businesses to run targeted, real-time promotions, or building a decentralized, community-based ride-sharing platform.

To top it off CyberMiles will have its own currency (CMT) that will power the entire system. CMT is being developed to be a highly liquid currency and compatible with many applications, and can also be mined to incentivize participants in the ecosystem. Compared to typical crypto-currency startups, CyberMiles has 2 major differences: Firstly, we have a team that is highly experienced with marketplaces & e-commerce (with average of more than 12 years of experience at leading marketplace platforms), enabling us to better develop & execute on solutions for commercial applications.

Instead of just copy pasting this stuff here, why don't you explain why should anyone join this ico?

Huh

defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:36 AM

I agree with the last poster, if you are expecting us to invest our hard earned money you are going to have to place a bit more effort into this. It's like the recent Bee Token that wants to overtake AirBNB but they have no idea how, and no concise plan on how to do this.

At a minimum you should give us your business plan, references on your team, and a timeline of when we can expect the business to launch, and become a market leader.
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:38:08 AM

I agree with the last poster, if you are expecting us to invest our hard earned money you are going to have to place a bit more effort into this. It's like the recent Bee Token that wants to overtake AirBNB but they have no idea how, and no concise plan on how to do this.

At a minimum you should give us your business plan, references on your team, and a timeline of when we can expect the business to launch, and become a market leader.

Been looking into them and found some info.

whitepaper - https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf

site - cm.5miles.com

easiest way to understand what cmt is - https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7

eth vs cmt - https://medium.com/cybermiles/cmt-vs-eth-c7eea2b03632
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

interested in this one. will be looking into it through the week
bijuhsr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

The main reason is that they are tied up with 5 Miles and CyberMiles is the crypto-coin of 5 miles. They are adding value to their business by using this coin and we are sure to get benefited from this.
5 miles already has an IOS and an Android App. check out their amazing website.
https://www.5miles.com/
This is a crypto coin that is going to make inroads into the online marketplace. Be sure to get on it

CyberMiles to the Moon, the launch is done by 5 miles. You just need to get on it.
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

if someone ask why you should join with CyberMiles.then there are  a lot of answers.one of main points is it is low cost. and it is more user friendly.and more cheaper than ethereum.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

As for me, I would join (as I actually have done) CyberMiles for their unique ideas of turning things over on a world market and for them having a special highly performant and well developed blockchain technology, that can support 10000 transactions per second. This is amazing for me. Like a real "Game changer"!
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

CyberMiles is a new solution of current blockchain problems. Project has reliable team and CLEAR understandable position and goals that differ it from most of new project. These are the reasons to join it.
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

i recommend CyberMiles because it has one of best strategies to make their future goals success..and the other thing is it has high performance and best security.its already much faster than etheruem. and its blockchain technology is a decentralized technology which make users more interactive. 
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:28 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 07:59:37 PM by Golstrim

You should join Cybermiles  because they are about to launch their main net and if they suceed it will push price to the growth. Tomorrow press conference will explain you all the features of product and results of test net. Stay tuned!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM by alsu5552018

I think tomorrow's conference will give us a lot of interesting news. Cybermiles, I think, has quite a lot of prospects. The project has a really serious development team with more than 12 years of experience on the largest trading platforms, already traded on exchanges, listed on CoinmarketCap. This is a new Ebay or Amazon based on blockchain technology and without additional intermediaries. If the developers will continue to develop this project - the growth of the token rate is inevitable. Moreover, the CyberMiles technology has already been developed and started, the protocols manage 12 commercial applications with more than 300 types of transactions.

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Why should we join promising projects? Cheesy Really, I find CyberMiles as a very promising project with reliable team and good potential of future price growing. It can give us high profit as a reward of our today decision. That’s why I suggest you not to lose any second and join it.
Also CyberMiles will hold a Test-net Conferenice tomorrow. Why not to participate in it?
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

In my humble opinion, If you are interested in improved and well developed, highly performant blockchain technology, which can support thousand times faster transactions - you are in. Like me. I strongly believe that they can provide this noble ideas to life!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

You should join Cybermiles at least because today they released working product,  Travis net. Around 200k visitors have seen this magnificent conference and they realised that this is well-developed blockchain for e-commerce

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: