Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Universa be bigger than Ethereum, NEO, and waves?  (Read 2340 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:32:44 AM

Token Sale has finished at $28.5M

That is a huge amount for a project collected on a ICO for sure. $29.5m is a big amount of money and even other current project can't reach this big so far. It looks promising though, let's see what next on universa. I hope they can make their network and updates fast, if they can beat Ethereum, there will be big!
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

Token Sale has finished at $28.5M

That is a huge amount for a project collected on a ICO for sure. $29.5m is a big amount of money and even other current project can't reach this big so far. It looks promising though, let's see what next on universa. I hope they can make their network and updates fast, if they can beat Ethereum, there will be big!

Waiting for the final marketcap.. but if it´s under 40.000.000$, there will be huge room to grow for such project.

They will appear in the second page of coin market cap.. i suppose they´ll stand around position 150 up...  but the project can well be in the top 50.. so i expect the price to be 0.1$ during 2018. Probably more if it they are lucky to hit bittrex like cardamo (20 Billion supply and 0.1$, universa will be less than 5Biliion i think)
musta5a

Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

They surely can grow bigger than ETH. We can see serious scalability issued with ETH network nowadays. If they're able to accomplish what they're up to, they can do the same thing as ETH did that is to take the existing idea and network and make it slightly better plus commercialize the platform to make it success.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
BennDragon2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:44:36 AM

No one can answer this for sure, we need to wait their final product to see if this project worth.   Undecided
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Since few days I have been reading a lot about Universa.They look so promising to me.But I would like to know your views too. Many famous personalities also involved in it.After electroneum and confideal, Universa attracted me so much with respect to ICO's. They claim many advantages over other blockchain enterpises. Especially it has targeted ethereum and has many advantages technically.

wavs is fine actually no reasons to insult waves as blockchain plattforms transactions are speedy and currently with also low transaction costs

tuiputui

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

No one can answer this for sure, we need to wait their final product to see if this project worth.   Undecided

Luckly they seem to be working fast

https://access.universa.io/contracts

Also TestNet is already benchmarking
https://access.universa.io/networks
BitMonkey

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:51:29 AM

I've got a look on the testnet interface and I'll probably check out the docs, they've got me interested at last.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:33:37 AM

With the current problem in the ethereum blockchain,any altcoins that looks promising like Univesa may become a hit. If the eth congestion problem continues, I'd rather shift to universa than stay in eth.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:37:11 AM

Yes its possible with its technology.i bet in just few months after the ICO this would be a big thing.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

Competition is always good and leads to progress. More Universas, more ETHEREUMS, better. One will eventually win...
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

Since few days I have been reading a lot about Universa.They look so promising to me.But I would like to know your views too. Many famous personalities also involved in it.After electroneum and confideal, Universa attracted me so much with respect to ICO's. They claim many advantages over other blockchain enterpises. Especially it has targeted ethereum and has many advantages technically.

I hope so
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

Universa may have some amazing feature but I don't think it can come on top 20 coins list that easy. 20th no coin got the market cap of around $840 Million. Nowadays investors are quite alert and don't want to invest in ICO's coz most of them seems to fraud. Even US citizens and Chinese are prohibited to invest in any ICO so in that case beating such a huge competition is not an easy task. So even if it is better than waves and NEO still it will take time to gain popularity and to inc. market cap
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:44:35 PM

Universa may have some amazing feature but I don't think it can come on top 20 coins list that easy. 20th no coin got the market cap of around $840 Million. Nowadays investors are quite alert and don't want to invest in ICO's coz most of them seems to fraud. Even US citizens and Chinese are prohibited to invest in any ICO so in that case beating such a huge competition is not an easy task. So even if it is better than waves and NEO still it will take time to gain popularity and to inc. market cap
It's not even better as you said. There is a lot of the blockchain platform that provides a very best on the scalability such as IOTA. you can try to send your coin instantly with very cheap fees. I think that the universa just try to aim to build the same platform as ethereum and NEO which can generate the asset to help the tokenization. It looks just another bet to the blockchain infrastructure.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

They surely can grow bigger than ETH. We can see serious scalability issued with ETH network nowadays. If they're able to accomplish what they're up to, they can do the same thing as ETH did that is to take the existing idea and network and make it slightly better plus commercialize the platform to make it success.
I do not think so,because ETH has to Vitalik which is still very young and with many ideas to develop,surely He  will find some solution to what you mention about scalability issues that's the main reason why I do not think that Universa can be bigger than ETH but of course I can be wrong about it since I do not even know the team behind  of Universa.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

With the blockchain disruption of Ethereum caused by trending cryptokitties that affected many transaction delays and congestion,now we see the problem of Ethereum when handling massive transactions. I guess that Unversa blockchain would come up a better solution that can compete Ethereum but it takes a little more time to do that.
BitMonkey

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

With the blockchain disruption of Ethereum caused by trending cryptokitties that affected many transaction delays and congestion,now we see the problem of Ethereum when handling massive transactions. I guess that Unversa blockchain would come up a better solution that can compete Ethereum but it takes a little more time to do that.
Ethereum's developing too, you know.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:38:13 PM

Universa have all chances to become one of the leading blockchain protocol on the international market. Ethereum can easily become a catch-up. But I can be wrong.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

Ethereum is all about a proven fact, the same is not that realistic with the entire altcoins platform such as waves or neo platform. Ethereum often encounters some congestion, but the same gets sought in a short. Another thing is that, ethereum has been speculated to reach much bigger value than the other altcoins which also depends on the backing platform.
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

This crypto game ain't easy universa have to prove and show that they have a tangible working product. Though in their website they say that thay can perform transactions faster than Etheruem,if the masses adopt this then they will have a joyride to the moon.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

ICO has already been successfully completed, it remains to see how they will implement the road map. Someone should release a more perfect product than   Ethereum, but it is unlikely to be Universa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: