Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why?  (Read 1106 times)
johnwing (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

bitcoin definitely has a great future and as history has proven it will only grow with increasing adoption and mostly because bitcoin is a currency and that gives it a great real world usage.

litecoin is a poor copy of bitcoin which doesn't offer much. but because of a good developing team it can grow a little bigger.

ethereum on the other hand has lots of issues from their platform to bloated blockchain and to all the bugs it has. and since it has not much adoption it can not grow to any considerable size.
as for its price the supply is huge and without maximum and that means a decreasing price.

There is a FOMO brewing...
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

If Bitcoin didn't have a good future, I don't know what else will have a good future...

Nowadays, I frequently tell my friends, "You're losing out if you don't want to get involve with cryptocurrency"  Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
dejectedstream

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

Yes for bitcoin,  no for the others.  Bitcoin is used widely and will be used by even more soon!
HankTheTank

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:04:02 PM

Ethereum for me has a good potential. They just support this [Suspicious link removed]d enough to be really high. I think in a few years ETH will be around 1.5k. Bitcoincash is also now rising.

I use blockchain for bitcoins, but 2 months ago i saw that ETH support was added. This will make ETH have a higher potential.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Don't know about other alts but Bitcoin and Ethereum can grow very big in future. They are not actually competitors, bitcoin is good for processing payments while Ethereum is for crowdfunding and decentralized app.

Talking about litecoin, I actually Don't have strong hope for this.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

Ethereum for me has a good potential. They just support this [Suspicious link removed]d enough to be really high. I think in a few years ETH will be around 1.5k. Bitcoincash is also now rising.

I use blockchain for bitcoins, but 2 months ago i saw that ETH support was added. This will make ETH have a higher potential.

Not that much with blockchain.info that you can't see or manage your tokens in the ethereum wallet.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

It is a coin that has good prospects in the world of digital currency. I think the quality of the coin is undoubtedly in doubt and can serve as a lucrative investment. Especially Bitcoin, currently Bitcoin continues to increase and shows a very positive graph. every day Bitcoin always shows a new record and for an investor of course this is very profitable. They can take long-term investments as well as short-term investments.
Jezriel

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Oh..  Hopefully litecoin and dogecoin rates will grow
Vasul17

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

The global financial system is already ineffective. The world is stirring up new ideas. Crypto currency is the future global financial system.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

Bitcoin is now proving its worth! In just a matter of time, it is now more than $7000 and still rising. It is said to be the future money. Even those people that I know who are very hesitant before to invest in Bitcoin are now asking me questions about it and some of them already invested. As for Ethereum and Litecoin, I believe that they also have a very good future. They have a very active developers and the project is very great. There are also lots of altcoins which are very promising such as IOTA, DASH, Ripple and many more.
johnwing (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Great, thank you for your answers guys. I always trying to ask experts about the questions in which i have some doubts.)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

The global financial system is already ineffective. The world is stirring up new ideas. Crypto currency is the future global financial system.
The world financial system is really inefficient but the reason is that it is controlled by corrupt officials, embezzlers and bankers. They created this system to subjugate people. They have no authority over bitcoin so bitcoin shows these results. But bitcoin as it is now absolutely useless for the economy. It is also necessary to understand. Altcoins will always exist because there is demand for them, but their lives will be shorter than bitcoin and at a price they can never compete with bitcoin.
tuniscu

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

I believe that BTC, ETH and litecoin and some other virtual currencies will all have a good future. Time has proven that they all have a future of development.
MaryCris

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies, but what is unique about Ethereum is that it is not just a simple ledger. Ethereum has the ability to execute code. In other words, it can do more than just record things. Because it can execute code, you can specify the conditions under which a transaction will occur which they call "Smart Contracts". Smart Contract that is executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless of that fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database. It is a good time to invest! The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

For a lot of people, Bitcoin is the ultimate cryptocurrency. As of now, in the short term, I would say that bitcoin has a strong future due to the upcoming support from Amazon. Ethereum and Litecoin don't really get the same attention bitcoin does, but again, that's a result of how many more people support Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's future is much stronger than Ethereum and Litecoin's.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

I'm sure all cryptocurrencies have good prospects in the future let alone bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. this is due to the increasing user so it will strengthen the position of bitcoin and altcoin.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:50:13 PM

No, i believe only Bitcoin have good future.
Litecoin is just copypaste of bitcoin with minor minor changes (faster blocks, more coins) so it have no future at all or any added value.
Ethereum is just programming challenge for geek's, even author/creator of Ethereum Vitalik don't know what purpose of ethereum is yet. Its just a experiment.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

Speaking about the bitcoin I think current growth is enough proof for its power and how it can grow in the future is predictable from it. Just imagine two to three more forks in line lie this could grow bitcoin all the way high to 10-20K USD in no time. Its all about believing in the coin and keeping it for as much long as you could.

Ethereum is unlimited in the number and thats the one of reason why it doesn't get pumped very hard even though it is invested with the ICO projects and stuff like that. May be someday it will break that barrier by having enough market cap and could grow in the future but not sure how much and when.

Litecoin seems to potential coin but it would take lot of time and patience to see it grow. So thats why this one is last in my list!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

Well I believe that BTC, ETH, LTC have bright future because they have a big community behind them supporting them , their acceptance is increasing around the globe day by day and the rate of increase in the users is also very good .
Some extra things that makes their future good is that they are digital currencies, they do not need to be converted into any currency when traveling in different countries, they cannot be stolen , they can be used as an asset as well as a currency.
They are the future of investment and currency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: