Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all our Money in bitcoin is good or Investing little portion of saving  (Read 562 times)
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Investing everything you have into anything is a bad idea. You can loose a lot. Bitcoin may rise further (and it will probably do), but it may experience a significant correction. I suggest investing only a small portion and to buy at the dips, not when the price is all time high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Before you start investing in bitcoin you should evaluate first about your knowledge in bitcoin, not the much technical but just the basic. Then check whether you are ready to lose the money you are going to invest. This is not just like savings that as time goes by you get a small portion from your savings, talking about banks here. And if you think that this money is not going to be used in a couple of years then go invest it in bitcoin. i suggest you buy low. as of now bitcoin's price is going up so just wait till the correction and buy bitcoins by then.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

Investing your money in any new field is scarry at the beginning especially if you are new at this , or if there's still shady things about the field you are investing in . Yet when we talk about investing in bitcoin, and seeing the history full of success and growth rates , we can't help but go all in . Bitcoin is the most successful phenomenon of this era and people can't deny how satisfying it is to watch your money stacking all by itself without even breaking any rule or spending any drop of sweat .
Bitcoin is not the only booming investment opportunity in the current world and though I advise that you invest money into it, I suggest you find other investment portfolios to invest in so that in the unlikely event that it goes crashing down,  you will some money somewhere.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

For me investing all your money has a possibility to get return of investments better if ever bitcoin continuously goes up, but you really need to know how the market of bitcoin works. The higher your investment, the more it is risky. And i'm not a risk taker so if i'm going to invest i'll start with a small portion because i believe that my knowledge about bitcoin is not enough.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

personally i'm investing all in crypto.. cause it is useless to hold $ in a bank..

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

Well it really do depends upon the time that you have decided to invest in.
If the price of bitcoins is abnormally low then I will suggest go for the whole lot.. invest everything in bitcoins so that you can gain maximum profit.
Secondly if the bitcoin price is settled and just seeing few ups and downs then you should not invest whole.
At the end of the day .. what your motive is to make money, thus grab the opportunity when it arrises..and then when it doesn't then still .. be in line for the future returns.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

If you are comfortable with holding all your money in Bitcoin then that is what you should do. Like the guy said below there is no point in holding it in a bank as that whole system is on it's way out. Central banking is being replaced by a decentralized money system and that's the Bitcoin one. Do what you can to feel safe holding BTC as it will be worth a lot more than it currently is.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good,but investing all our money is not advisable as bitcoin price is volatile in nature.Investing about 25% to 40% would be better.

Let's not mix all your money with all your spare money and all your savings. These things are very much different. If people talk about investing all their money it means to me that they're selling everything and putting all wealth into their investment, a project, a company, whatever. Even if they aren't literally selling it they're taking a loan with the collateral of their house, putting it all on the line. I wouldn't advise that to anyone. This is the easiest way to go broke and live in a cardboard box.
If you want to invest all your spare money or savings be my guest. Bitcoin is one of the things that are worth going all in.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:06 AM

You think yourself in scenario where you need money for your emergency situation or may be it is required by your family members then from where and how you will manage the time? How you will get hand on it? Lets say bitcoin drops to very ridiculous prices at the same time, then ? Have you considered these conditions that may happen in your life at any time.

So the question is how could you let yourself invest money on risky currency and that too from your savings and all of your savings. Not good. Better spend only that much money which you can afford to loose at the first time. 
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:20:47 AM

Shocked Investing few portion of our savings is good I think.
Really it is a good plan to make a step of decision in bitcoin.
Suggestions of others helps here for a strong basement.  Roll Eyes

investing a little  portion on bitcoin is good and wont hurt you that much if all fails and bitcoin crash unexpectedly and it is  a good practice to follow the saying "dont put all your eggs in one basket" therefore put only small amounts or percent as your savings. though some people has their own point of views and beliefs about bitcoin. but overall investing in bitcoin is still risky therefore dont put money that you cant afford to loose.
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

I don't know how the price of bitcoin will change after split ends. But I think it should go down, because the price increase is a bit exaggerated. It will take time to adjust the price of bitcoin.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:28 AM

it's your rightful to deceive invest in bitcoin. Maybe you have to understand about bitcoin, actually investing in bitcoin is risky, if not yet understand bitcoin, esspecially you want to invest all your money in bitcoin.
amelitojr47

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:38:56 AM

Investing money on bitcoin its depend on us, we all know investing is a gamble, but this time the price bitcoin its on high mark and its still keeping to go up... and its unbelievable..
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

If you do know how to trade Bitcoin well you could try putting atleast 40% of your savings to trading if you know the flow of the market then save the rest of your money on savings on future and emergency purposes. It may still depend on you on how much are you going to invest and hodl
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

I think it depends to the person who will invest in bitcoin. If a person have a broad knowledge about investing in bitcoin, he/she can invest all of their money. But if a person doesnt have prior knowledge about investing in bitcoin, they should invest first a little portion of their money so that they can learn the process first.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

for me i would choose to invest with 50%-50% in bitcoin, because i dont want to invest too much that i cannot afford to lose in the end. i will not be able to earn a great deal if there is a huge loss to the end, so i decide to invest with a half of my money, not for few little savings or a huge amount of my money.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

From my point of perspective, Bitcoin is another kind of investment, a source of income that gives you ADDITIONAL money. Looking at it this way, it is advisable for a person to have many sources of income to reduce too much risk. If ever one of your investments goes down, you have another investment that can support you still. Bitcoin nowadays is fluctuating and it is good that you have other investments just in case Bitcoin goes down.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:52:01 PM

Investing is always good if done correctly. Many investors fail due to innocence and ignorance in skills and experiences.

It is wise to spread out your investment in various things. Because investing on one and focusing on one thing greatly increases the risk of losing all your investment. So i suggest that you disperse your investment as many as possible so you won't lose that much if one investment fails.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: