Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to train your money for costly bitcoin?  (Read 1768 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:31:54 PM

we still can bought bitcoin for small amount on the exchanges but if you have to wait untill the price dropped i don't think there will be massive dumped again which is we can utilize that situation because bitcoin looks stronger for me although there was several dumped happened but bitcoin can recover it and return to reach the higher price and in my view  we cannot tackle this problem and as the bitcoin users liked it or not we have to following the trend and indeed even i cannot buy 1 bitcoin with the current price because that was so high and 1 bitcoin currently in my country worth to bought a car

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:51:17 PM

we still can bought bitcoin for small amount on the exchanges but if you have to wait untill the price dropped i don't think there will be massive dumped again which is we can utilize that situation because bitcoin looks stronger for me although there was several dumped happened but bitcoin can recover it and return to reach the higher price and in my view  we cannot tackle this problem and as the bitcoin users liked it or not we have to following the trend and indeed even i cannot buy 1 bitcoin with the current price because that was so high and 1 bitcoin currently in my country worth to bought a car

In my view, then we should all wait till the prices drop and the price is reasonable enough for most of us to get. Right now the value is so massive that only those who have loads of money can get it. So it order to utilize our money or budget in buying bitcoin, the only logically choice is to wait for it to dip and buy as many as you can. But you need to be quick very others have the same mindset as well otherwise in a span of just a few hours bitcoin price will increase immediately. The element of time is not on our side here.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

Yes, nowadays we are all very greatful on how the bitcoin prices are increasing especially when we already have an existing sun of money on it while it is rising. However, since we don’t have the assurance on how long will this continue and how much more we can earn or might loss from it, we ahould always be cautious with are investments and money in bitcoin. Personally, I think our bitcoin ahould still have its activity on different activities and be distributed properly on different bitcoin available activity since diversifying of bitcoin will also lessen the risk of you lossing everything. I think this thinking on fiat money should also apply in bitcoin if we want to cope with the value increase going on in bitcoin.
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:40:26 AM

Keep spending the same amount you were. The USD value is the same, just see the bitcoins you purchased at a cheaper price as "discounted coins".. You just have to think that in X years, what you're buying now will seem very cheap in comparison to the actual price.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

Keep spending the same amount you were. The USD value is the same, just see the bitcoins you purchased at a cheaper price as "discounted coins".. You just have to think that in X years, what you're buying now will seem very cheap in comparison to the actual price.

Definitely the way to look at it if you are determined to invest in bitcoin, yes you may not see the same returns on your later investments but you can still profit as well as the fact you will not lose your earliest investments and the great returns you enjoyed on them.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

Definitely the way to look at it if you are determined to invest in bitcoin, yes you may not see the same returns on your later investments but you can still profit as well as the fact you will not lose your earliest investments and the great returns you enjoyed on them.

If I were you, you will just keep on working to increase your bitcoin in your wallet and do not think about buying bitcoin yet so if the time comes that you can afford to buy the bitcoin price, then you have the money to buy for it. As of now, try to focus on earning bitcoin so someday you will have a big profit and would reach the dreams you have for you and your family.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

Given the situation of bitcoin prices are growing higher and more higher since last few weeks is becoming more and more difficult to keep up with the regular small fixed amount of purchase. Earlier for 100 dollars a month or bimonthly I was able to see the reasonable amount of bitcoin ( or should I say satoshis). Nowadays the prices have gone high which feels real good for existing amount purchased so far. However at the same time getting clueless about how much should be put aside for regular bitcoin purchase. Because for 100 dollars the amount of satoshis we get is nothing.
What do you think how to tackle the problem of investing in bitcoin on regular basis with prices going high and higher?

Well of course it would have been a lot better if you were able to get in when the price is mot that.high but think about it this way, you don't have to invest on a whole bitcoin. Your 100$, when you imvest it in bitcoin, would eventually grow in itself in time. You're still going to be in profit even with that amount

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

It is rather difficult to invest in bitcoin with small capital, capital is a very important part to participated the trade in bitcoin. with a very large capital the possibility of profit that we will get also big enough and otherwise  if we have little capital  our profit also small too. but by collecting the results from a little profit later we will also certainly have a big capital for trading in bitcoin.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

Given the situation of bitcoin prices are growing higher and more higher since last few weeks is becoming more and more difficult to keep up with the regular small fixed amount of purchase. Earlier for 100 dollars a month or bimonthly I was able to see the reasonable amount of bitcoin ( or should I say satoshis). Nowadays the prices have gone high which feels real good for existing amount purchased so far. However at the same time getting clueless about how much should be put aside for regular bitcoin purchase. Because for 100 dollars the amount of satoshis we get is nothing.
What do you think how to tackle the problem of investing in bitcoin on regular basis with prices going high and higher?
The only thing you can do in order to maximize the amount of bitcoin you can buy is to buy bitcoin when there is a dip in the price, another strategy is to save all your money and wait for a major correction, it was not long ago there was a correction below 2000 dollars, but the problem with that strategy is there is not a guarantee that bitcoin is going to go that low and may go up instead.

I agree. I think that it would always be a good business move to buy low and sell high. It's a principle most businesses use in order to gain some profit. The main difference, however, with the bitcoin market is that you need to study the trends and how the market works in the prevailing time, since it can change very easily. Also, it should be noted that you also need to know when you should be selling them to gain maximum profit.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

first do a lot of paper trade or if you found free software where you can play your money, the catch is get used to it first before spending your money because if you have not enough knowledge when you trade its just like gambling not knowing what lies ahead mush different in trading/investing where you studied the possible outcome
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Its true that bitcoin price has gone very high and even middle class people would get astonished on seeing its price and think that they cold not afford that huge amount to buy a bitcoin.Instead,they could even buy bitcoins for 100 or 200 dollars.Also,they could wait until price falls before or after hard forks and buy more bitcoins.Either a smaller or tiny amount of bitcoin,we should just continue buying it monthly which would be more worth in future.
People need to get used to this, the days where we could invest just a few hundreds of dollars and get several bitcoins are now over, I know that it is hard to accept it but we need to do it, if we do not invest now then instead of investing 7000 dollars to get a bitcoin it will come to the point where you will need to invest tens of thousands of dollars and by that point even a person that is well off will have a problem buying any bitcoin.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:11:23 PM

Bitcoin price is like a moving train,you can always join the ride as soon as you can and at the end you would realized you have trained your money for the "costly bitcoin".
Better late and never !!
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

It is quite difficult to hold a bitcoin that was purchase a long time when the price is somewhat low because the value today will really tempt you to sell them for a good profit especially given the fact that bitcoin value for tomorrow is uncertain. Many says you will regret of you sell now but in my point of view there's no wrong decision in selling your coins if the price is really high like today because after all you can still invest after getting your earnings and its not bad to enjoy some of them

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

It is hard situation, because not many people here know as profitable source as bitcoin so far. Defninitely as you mentioned buying bitcoin every moth for 100$ is pointless nowadays. You need to consider other crypto currency probably, or just try to earn more money and pay more for bitcoin? It is bad solution, the best would be waiting for price dumb because bitcoin can't always growth. Then you will have racked up money. You should know what you expect, and what do you feel abut bitcoin but definitely the price is so high. But no one knows what will bring the future.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:05:08 AM

Shouldn't we take this as an opportunity rather than a problem? I understand that the price increase of bitcoins result to having difficulties of new investors investing, but with the coming fork by this November, then expect the prices to plunge down. You must consider that there are a lot of news regarding the reason behind the price increasing and you also must acknowledge the upcoming fork because prices will surely decrease. You may use the price history of bitcoin as a basis whether or not you should invest into bitcoin. Many people call it a bubble, but I see it as a golden opportunity!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:11:23 AM

It's really hard now buying bitcoins just worth 100$ now is of no good with all the fees and other extra charges instead you can save up every month and when you have a good amount of funds you can then purchase additional bitcoins the price might change a lot but there is no other option
Yes, nowadays the price of bitcoin is very high but still its not too late and one can get profit by investing in bitcoins. If you want to invest in bitcoin, then it greatly depend on your income. No matter if your income is more or less you just need to make your routine tough and save money to invest in bitcoins. You should start from less amount and then slowly rise, I think this will give you a fine profit.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:11:00 AM

well, maybe you must prepare some money, and then, keep focus on bitcoin price which one sometimes not stable. then you can buy when the price drop..

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

It's really hard now buying bitcoins just worth 100$ now is of no good with all the fees and other extra charges instead you can save up every month and when you have a good amount of funds you can then purchase additional bitcoins the price might change a lot but there is no other option
Yes, nowadays the price of bitcoin is very high but still its not too late and one can get profit by investing in bitcoins. If you want to invest in bitcoin, then it greatly depend on your income. No matter if your income is more or less you just need to make your routine tough and save money to invest in bitcoins. You should start from less amount and then slowly rise, I think this will give you a fine profit.
Just remember to allocate your funds into in a wise way which you would really only invest on the amounts which are extra and not being used on your daily expenses or living because we do know bitcoin investment doesnt guaranteed to last forever thats why we should really expect on those unexpected things to happen on which if we do only invest amounts that we can afford to lose up then it wont really make us totally wreck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kennedymaster

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

Just set aside 500 dollars a month and when you have 5k you just wait till bitcoin drops down and buy 1 with that 1 bitcoin you invest in other coins and make the most out of them that is what i did and i have a lot of profit out of them.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:02:49 AM

I don’t think that the problem is the price itself, it is more of our trust to bitcoins future. If we believe that the value of cryptocurrency will keep increasing year by year, we will be likely to buy at any price today but because of lack of confidence toward our own belief and we can’t handle the pressure of uncertainty then it boils down to regrets every time we don’t have the chance to profits every year because of being afraid to gamble.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: