Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the alts will up....?  (Read 2202 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

Untill bitcoin bull run is over , none of the alts will really explode in price. After bitcoin will have it's correction then it's time to look upon trusty alts and see where this will go. However you can try speculate now some alts but you will end loose bitcoin if you ask me.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

They will come back, not all, of course. Proportionally to the BTC course decrease - if it will be 4k usd again - some will grow 2 times or even more, but only some. BTC is someway absorbing alt's resources atm.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:45:33 PM

Keep calm and wait for 1Q 2018
Tholensk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:47 PM

Etherium will fall significantly after today due to the parity issue. Might cause many people to invest Eth in other coins which use more trustworthy tech.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

It should turn around in a few weeks time. Fork will be over and all of those airdrops too so money will flow from bitcoin and back into alts. Just a bit more patience is needed and then it will happen!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

When the alts will up....? almost these are sleeping..? i spent around 12000$ on Alt coins like DGB,SIA,Statis,LTC,Bitshares,ripple.
now my account balance is 7000USD... i am in tense like it will come up or not...?

experts please give me a suggestions..PLS

A few moments after the fork, hopefully. People are selling altcoins right now to buy more Bitcoin, this always happens everytime a fork happens. Major altcoin like Litecoin will surely rise again after the Bitcoin crazy run is over. Not sure what will happen to shitcoins like your DGB and SIA, though.

If you're planning to sell those alts, don't do it now. Just wait for the fork. BTC price will usually go down a bit after a fork. One more suggestion: don't invest a big amount it shitcoins. Pour those money into Bitcoin or major altcoin like ETH and LTC instead.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

I think that altcoins will go up slowly after the fork. I expect that bitcoin price will go down a little bit. It is up to you, but if I  was on your place I wouldn't sell the portfolio, now when it is in red. I would keep holding my coins and waiting the market to recover. I think that in Q12018 good altcoins will raise in value, while the other will probably die.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

phenomena like this must happen in the investment world so we are worried but the investment should continue to be done so as not to lose too much by hoping the value will be high again

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

I am hoping in this 16th November there is going to be bitcoin segwit 2x and I am pretty sure it will be final hard fork for bitcoin and so lets hope all the Altcoin will get some recovery after this fork because after that may be bitcoin get stable.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

I think all altcoins will rise closer to November 20. When the situation with bitcoins normalizes and everyone gets their fork. But this is my personal opinion.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:07:26 PM

When the alts will up....? almost these are sleeping..? i spent around 12000$ on Alt coins like DGB,SIA,Statis,LTC,Bitshares,ripple.
now my account balance is 7000USD... i am in tense like it will come up or not...?

optimistic is the key word to continue to survive in the investment business because we must be sure the price will be better in the future, to reduce losses we can invest in other forms that are more profitable

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
GUI_Center

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Alts will probably rise a bit in December once the Bitcoin fork settles down some. Q1 fy18 is when you will probably see more gains and some big news from different alts helping fuel the fire.

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:21 AM

mid november we all might see a rise in Altcoins, and then again in December before the fork!
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:29:23 AM

I have been facing a similar problem thought at at the volume you are.. I got some altcoins and the prices haven't appreciated to a level I can call profitable yet.. for the last two weeks, they are either dipping further or are just hovering in the same price band..
My guess is that the prices of the alts should increase soon.. before the 2X fork and also after the fork before consolidating again..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:01 AM

I think for now if you have spare funds, it is the best time to buy all the depressed altcoins that you want to accumulate for the longer term. I like accumulating COSS at the moment as it is so very cheap now and under ten cents as I believe that once the exchange comes out of Beta by year end it's a ten x bagger in my books. I think end of November we should see alts slowly moving up again.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

Altcoin up for sure.Now it's downing.The reason is bitcoin go another bull run in this time.When bitcoin stable Then bltcoin will go up.
Look and patience.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I think for now if you have spare funds, it is the best time to buy all the depressed altcoins that you want to accumulate for the longer term. I like accumulating COSS at the moment as it is so very cheap now and under ten cents as I believe that once the exchange comes out of Beta by year end it's a ten x bagger in my books. I think end of November we should see alts slowly moving up again.
I also like coss because this is the altcoin that helped me earn x5 profit and i will buy lots of coss as soon as setwit2x ends because i am sure the price of coss will rise very high and will be listed on the given Big deal like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:45:53 AM

I think no one can predict when altcoin prices will rise or fall ,,, but usually if btc has decreased in price, its usual altcoin price will rise ,,,
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

Second fork incoming. You must be wait two or three months then altcoins price will be grow up. You must be patient.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

Let me give an advice. You you dont need your money now - wait for 1 year and dont see on blockfolio.
DGB,Stratis and BitShares have a great potential. Now BTC is dominating and the see this sad picture Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: