Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am missing Bitcoin Gold  (Read 445 times)
fk1 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Hey guys,

I had BTC on bittrex since 24th of oct. I moved them to electrum wallet. Now I am not sure where exactly the fork happened nor where I had some BTC but I ve read that either way I should have some now because bittrex said they will credit people with bitcoin gold if they have some btc. I dont. If my btc where at electrum wallet when fork happened, how do I get these bitcoin gold coins?

regards
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

Hey guys,

I had BTC on bittrex since 24th of oct. I moved them to electrum wallet. Now I am not sure where exactly the fork happened nor where I had some BTC but I ve read that either way I should have some now because bittrex said they will credit people with bitcoin gold if they have some btc. I dont. If my btc where at electrum wallet when fork happened, how do I get these bitcoin gold coins?

regards
First, look at the block number of the snapshot (Bitcoin gold website).
Then, look at the day and hour of the creation of this block (any Bitcoin explorer).
If you Bitcoins was in your electrum wallet at this moment, tou should make a swap procedure when a bitcoin gold wallet will be available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: