Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 DEAD POOL 🔥 Coin hero - token with real platform for fans only  (Read 176 times)
jorikrevazov (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:06:06 PM

Disclaimer: I am not a member of any project team, I was just hired to publish this ANN thread and update it with news, there will be a manager to answer your questions.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:25:11 PM

Deadpool is a copyright/licensed character. Do you have the license/approval to use such?

It's nearly always all funs and games until you're not only hit with a C&D, but also infringement of copyright and who knows how much $$$ the house of M is going to valuate that infringement at
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:59:47 PM

Once in 2017, there was such an ICO project that wanted to capitalize on the heroes of Marvel.
That team made an airdrop, and for those who want a little more, they had to send a small amount ETH.
In the end, the project disappeared... I see that ANN and ... there is a persistent sense of deja vu.

SesAnn3

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:42:29 PM

Once in 2017, there was such an ICO project that wanted to capitalize on the heroes of Marvel.
That team made an airdrop, and for those who want a little more, they had to send a small amount ETH.
In the end, the project disappeared... I see that ANN and ... there is a persistent sense of deja vu.

Going across details of this project I don't see they are asking any money.
We must stay away from all projects that asks money prior to giving you any reward.
Good luck with the project.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 05:02:08 PM

Going across details of this project I don't see they are asking any money.
We must stay away from all projects that asks money prior to giving you any reward.
Good luck with the project.

There are mostly two ways to scam folks in crypto, Mr. Brand New Account that just happened to stumble on this ANN:

1. Ask for money upfront to develop hot air
2. Dump hot air on buyers through exchanges

The first is gradually becoming easy to detect. So, most scammers are now going through the "faux-selfless" second route where it looks like they are building something, then dumpo. Slap on a popular brandname you don't own and the chances of it catching the eye increases
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:34:25 PM

Oh man, it seems people are running out of ideas to even consider using a Marvel Superhero to raise funding. You know you could get sued for using "Deadpool" right?
And by the way, we all know how this works. 40% is distributed in bounty campaign/airdrops and the rest is left for the team to dump them when these tokens hit any stupid exchange that would list it.
I'm pretty sure the people behind this project (whoever they are) are gonna try and list this on a DEX or an exchange that has a voting mechanism put in place.  Cheesy

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:42:01 PM

Oh man, it seems people are running out of ideas to even consider using a Marvel Superhero to raise funding. You know you could get sued for using "Deadpool" right?
And by the way, we all know how this works. 40% is distributed in bounty campaign/airdrops and the rest is left for the team to dump them when these tokens hit any stupid exchange that would list it.
I'm pretty sure the people behind this project (whoever they are) are gonna try and list this on a DEX or an exchange that has a voting mechanism put in place.  Cheesy

It already trading on forkdelta without any trading volume and I think it will be one more dump token in crypto, because they are giving 40% tokens for bounty campaign and how dead pool team is believed that they are going to get investors for this dump token? 😀😀😀

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcfbed65796caca63ade7386e29fb414840d6069a-ETH

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: