Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ‌BTS coin  (Read 199 times)
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

Hi
Is BTS coin removed from the bittrex?.What are the reasons for it.When did that  happen?
I think BTS project is very good project and it has very massive gain.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

It happened a few weeks ago, I think the wallet is still there but you need to move the coins to your BTS wallet or somewhere else where it is still traded. Price plummeted after they announced the delisting

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Yes it was removed from the bittrex market i think 13of oct , but they remind before the delete , aren't you transfer BTS to your polo account ?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

Hi
Is BTS coin removed from the bittrex?.What are the reasons for it.When did that  happen?
I think BTS project is very good project and it has very massive gain.
Bitshares is nice and one of the best alt, they have their own platform and i like to trade bitshares. Probably because the trading volume of bitshares in bittrex is too low, which makes it a bittrex reason to remove bitshares.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: