Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Commission Of The Bitcoin Entry Network: 0.00225103 Btc  (Read 204 times)
jokerlu (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Hi guys, if anyone can help me with this! Entrance fees localbitcoin: 0.00225103 BTC, that would be $ 16, do not you think crazy? very high!!! Who could tell me why that happens?

When sending funds to the LocalBitcoins portfolio, a commission from the Bitcoin network is deducted from the deposit. The commission varies according to the degree of congestion of the Bitcoin network. If the amount of the deposit is less than the deposit fee of bitcoins, the deposit will not be processed. Portfolio transactions of other LocalBitcoins users are free.

Current commission of the bitcoin entry network: 0.00225103 BTC

Receiving bitcoins usually takes 30 minutes. If the Bitcoin network goes slow, it could be up to three hours. The incoming transaction must receive three confirmations from the Bitcoin network to appear in your wallet
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

The fees are actually really high today i noticed. It surprised me as well, when i wanted to do some recharge using my bitcoin though bitrefill.com. As i opened my blockchain wallet to send the bitcoins for the recharge, i was shocked to see Regular fees at $4+. I was just about to send the amount and then i noticed that the fees are extremely high to do a micro transaction right now. If you want your transaction to get confirmed really fast for which you need to choose Priority fees then you will have to pay more than $6 for fees in the transactions, which is really high for me.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Of course this is a high fee, but you forgot to say that the price of bitcoin has increased. How much you have earned due to price hike? The miners also want to capitalize on the higher prices. This situation leads to the fact that bitcoin encourages the use of Fiat currency. Profitable once a month to withdraw to a Bank account a large amount in everyday life to use Fiat.
jokerlu (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

In my country 14 $ is a lot of money, there must be a technical explanation of why those commissions went up in such a short time, maybe the miners want to make more money knowing that bitcoin is at $ 7300, I think the commission should go down since each satoshi charges more value, in this way micropayments are impossible.
nazimmamun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

The miners also want to capitalize on the higher prices. This situation leads to the fact that bitcoin encourages the use of Fiat currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: