Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STRAT, ARK OR ARDOR ???  (Read 360 times)
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Hi everyone! What would you choose guys as long term investment without trading and why? Hope to get some explanations. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Hi. In my humble opinion, the one that is indicating another mega bull run in the next months is Stratis. It might even reach a new all time high but not right now. We should let the segwit2x hardfork happen and then see where Bitcoin is going first. Bitcoin might hit $10,000 before going through another bear market that can last 6 months reaching a low in the next summer of 2018 just to start going up again to new highs. So in conclusion, let Bitcoin reach the peak and then buy altcoins. Stratis as I said might be one that can bring us many profits.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:59 PM

Hi. In my humble opinion, the one that is indicating another mega bull run in the next months is Stratis. It might even reach a new all time high but not right now. We should let the segwit2x hardfork happen and then see where Bitcoin is going first. Bitcoin might hit $10,000 before going through another bear market that can last 6 months reaching a low in the next summer of 2018 just to start going up again to new highs. So in conclusion, let Bitcoin reach the peak and then buy altcoins. Stratis as I said might be one that can bring us many profits.
I agree with you this is my number 1 choice, I think it can have same success as eth one day. But do you think now price isn't that good? I think I can but a bit at least at these levels. Btw as I said I'm considering it only as long term (1-2 years at least) and expect 50$. Do you think thats possible as you seems to be experienced Smiley
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

I agree with you this is my number 1 choice, I think it can have same success as eth one day. But do you think now price isn't that good? I think I can but a bit at least at these levels. Btw as I said I'm considering it only as long term (1-2 years at least) and expect 50$. Do you think thats possible as you seems to be experienced Smiley
Price of stratis now is a good entry point IMO, you shouldn't consider price when it comes to determining the coin with the most potential. I remember how people said that btc price is to expensive in the past when it was still 14$, but look at it now and the same can be said with other coins with potential like stratis. Since you are considering to hodl it long term, it will be nice to enter now that it's price is not that high. Also, I think 50$ price is achievable by stratis in the future.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

I can only speak a little little bit for ARK (dont know much about it Although I do have some coins.
They have a nice wallet, but you store the coins on a nano s as well
You can vote for a delegate. If you do you will get coins (depending upon) the delegate.

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

Well, right now, I would advise you to wait November and then you already have to think about buying. Well, if I took this list, I would have chosen ARDOR

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

Hi everyone! What would you choose guys as long term investment without trading and why? Hope to get some explanations. Thank you.

Well in my opinion Ardor looks pretty good at the moment. The price is nearly as low as when it initially came out and i'm pretty sure there are also some airdrops that are associated with Ardor(Could be wrong about this though).

Stratis could be a good bet as well, but now that the masternode hype is gone i don't see the price going anywhere for a while at least.

But stock up now if you're interested since price is indeed low.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Thank you guys I indeed appreciate it, hope other people will join our conversation.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

Those coins are really hard to choose from because they have pumped already. There is a little bit of potential in the Ark coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ikecuit

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

I don't think ardor has really pumped yet.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Ark all the way. It has the best community behind the project, with very active delegates providing real use content nonstop. Check out their respectives subreddits (or slacks) and you'll see what i'm talking about Smiley
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Well if you ask me, i would humbly recommend investing on the three tokens. Simply because the more the merrier. Lol.
But seriously though, all the three tokens you have mentioned are all pretty great tokens that have great platforms and developers behind them. So i suggest you invest on all of them. That is, if you have a lot of money to spend. But if you really have just a small budget, and can only invest on one, i would recommend strat. Because watching the statistics, this token clearly will rise, few months from today. But these are just my opinions. The decision will still be yours.

Hope this helps. Goodluck.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

I would personally choose all as long term investments. Stratis is targeting business, and its price is cheap. Ark is very underestimated coin. And Ardor wasn't even pumped to peak.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

First of all, I'm not a financial investor and I've only just begun taking trading and investing seriously, although trading is what I'm focusing on.

Although, if you're looking to invest long-term then I think all three are great options. They are each strong projects that I expect will be around for a few years, and simply by existing they are likely to soak up a lot of the spilled market caps from the shitcoins that will be flushed from the cryptosphere.

In light of this, and as was mentioned already, ARDR is trading around the price it entered the market at (relative to BTC) and with previous highs coming close to 12k satoshi this token has room to grow into that's not unfamiliar to it. ARK has an incredible community and allows you to vote for delegates, some of which give a yearly return. Following it's previous patterns I expect in the Q1 of next year it will reach new ATHs. And I don''t know much about STRAT as I don't trade on it, although if it gets to even half of it's ATH that'll be a 5x increase on your investment.

Again, I am not a financial investor and I really don't pay enough attention to STRAT to give an opinion worth any weight. But I'd take the advice been given to you about holding your BTC until after the fork, as it's possible all three of these can go lower. For holding long-term I think you're still going to make a profit, but if you wait even just a week from today they will most likely be cheaper again. Just a thought.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

I agree with each of you guys! Btw strat announced lately that there will be 10 k node also besides 250 k node. I have 7 k strat now, do you think its worth buying 3 k more for running a node lately?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: