Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 08:40:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔴[ICO]🔴 BULLEON - JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION  (Read 8551 times)
Bulleon

Activity: 56

Bulleon - JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | REDDIT | GITHUB | WHITEPAPER | CONTRIBUTE | BOUNTY |
 ETHERDELTA | EXPLORER | VIDEO

Bulleon
JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION

Watch video

BULLEON ICO IS LIVE!

What is Bulleon?

Bulleon is a financial instrument, it will be a product with a massive amount of work involved. By owning Bulleon, you
will be eligible for dividends. Bulleon is compatible with most crypto-service providers and exchanges. Rate lifting force will be
offered by exponential labor input for the project developing, maintenance and marketing. Our goal is not just to create the practical
cryptocurrency, but make it valuable, fast, wanted, safe and simply beautiful. Once the Force Gathering Whirl of Bulleon (read more about
 it on whitepaper) is rolled out, it begins to gather reputation and trust, causing the price to rise.

Force Gathering Whirl of Bulleon

Bulleon is a project that is developing with community support. Each investment affects the course of the project by
accelerating its development. And at the same time, the effect is reflected in the value of the Bulleons you own.

Have you asked yourself a question: do we have a cryptocurrency that is valuable, fast, safe and affordable to use?
You may answer: “yes, we have a Bitcoin”. However, the main problem is that Bitcoin’s blockchain has several problems that make
it incompatible as the right choice for a using it as a tool for payments for goods and services.

Our strategy to make Bulleon mighty and respectable is simple and unique in the crypto-market. During the developing stages of
Bulleon, it will be  “self-fed” by using the funds raised from token sales in its development. As soon as the first tokens will be sold;
the funds will be immediately used to make Bulleon stronger. Yes, you read it correctly; the whole resources will be used for the Bulleon
and  its supporting community. We started creating Bulleon for you and for the whole community that supports the decentralization  of all
ranges of authority. Anyone who decides to become a supporter, makes it stronger and more valuable. Together we will build a commerce
tool that will change our world.

HAVE YOU MISSED THE BITCOIN TRAIN?

You need a second chance when you weren't quite ready for the first time. The aim is to make everyone who joins this project happy.

SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION

Only 1% of the total supply is reserved for founder team, 1% is airdropped and 2% are in bounty program right now.
The remaining 96% are locked in the ICO smart contract, even we do not have the authority to manage them inside the contract.
Thus, the only way to get them out of the contract is by purchasing them. This decision has been made for the peace of mind of investors.

Total Bulleon supply: 9,5 million (9,500,000) BLN, of which:
   96% will be offered for purchase
   2% will be distributed for bounty program
   1% will be distributed for airdrop
   1% will be reserved for founders

ROADMAP

BULLEON'S STRUCTURE

Bulleon is published on the Ethereum ecosystem produced on the blockchain, where it poses as a financial value. Although
this improves the surface token slightly, it is considered to be an exciting development.

However, ERC20 makes the resources more accessible to replace and ensures that it can work with Dapps that meet the same standard.
So far, the ERC20 standard allows any compatible token to be a natural fit with new projects and services.  Besides, the introduction of this
rule also provides tokenization of other functions, including the right to vote. Bulleon project tokens allow investors to vote or decide on what
the future of the project should look like.

ICO STRUCTURE
There will be a total of 12 phases. Each phase will contain 760,000BLN for a fixed price. Phases are not time-constrained, once one
phase sells out, the next one will start automatically.

SMART CONTRACT STRUCTURE

Bulleon’s smart contract is written in the Solidity programming language and is completely open source. Anyone who
wants to explore it gets full rights to do so. It is perfectly understandable to know what functions its code contains. Smart contract
is constructed in a way that the contract owner would not have any authority to control it after it will be deployed on the Ethereum
network. A few functions have been left in the assembly- in case something unexpected happens- but they have no effect on Bulleon
and its economy; you can sleep in peace. The functions left to maintain the contract owner are: change contract owner or withdrawal
address, force withdraw ETH (if the funds are stuck in a contract), burn a specific amount of Bulleons. No one can ever create more Bulleons,
move them to another address, or otherwise manage Bulleons inside the smart contract.

AN EXAMPLE OF AN INVESTMENT
Calculated at 300USD/ETH rate

DIVIDENDS
Calculated at 300USD/ETH rate

SMART CONTRACT

Smart contract address: 0xbff422e9af8e453314639d4665745a9a39aa0592
 Contract Source verified
Token address: 0x7b1309c1522afd4e66c31e1e6d0ec1319e1eba5e

Trading
You can start trading Bulleon on EtherDelta Exchange. Bulleon will be listed on major stock exchanges. Stay tuned!

Observation (26.11.2017):
Concept is somewhat different than other ICOs, it is still difficult for many to understand what we are doing,
right now we are working on solving that problem with hired copywriters, and we will also release an effective
 explainer video. Our business plan is unique in crypto-market, ICO structure is not time-limited, we have time
 to design and develop Bulleon peacefully and efficiently. We have quite different ideas and how we want to use
 the ERC20 technology in just the opposite direction. The main development goal is NOT to create some apps, programs
 or beautiful websites, but make a powerful financial instrument based on great platform we all know, Ethereum. The second
 problem is that there are a lot of ERC20-standard based ”airdrop coins” on the market at this moment that have nothing else
 to do than a collecting little bit of money to ”developer-team”. These so-called projects are damaging the Ethereums great ERC20
 token technology reputation. We have quite different ideas and how we want to use the ERC20 technology in just the opposite direction.
 The one of the goals of this project is to prove that the ERC20 is not just a token, but it can also used to build a really interesting and awesome concept on it.

Airdrop 2.0 will be distributed to registered users on December 6, 2017.
Update 06-Dec-2017 - Due to the heavy load of Ethereum-network, we have to delay the airdrop distribution.
We will start distributing as soon as the situation calms down and the network returns to normal mode.
Thank you for your understanding and patience

Support Bulleon and get BLN immediately to your wallet! (automated process)
1. Send any amount of ETH to this address: 0xbff422e9af8e453314639d4665745a9a39aa0592 (Gas limit 200000)
2. Check your ETH-wallet
3. Congratulations! You are now officially a BLN supporter and shareholder. Enjoy your Bulleons!

Current exchange rate: 0.001ETH/BLN

You can also get bonus Bulleons by purchasing BLN from EtherDelta
1. Go to EtherDelta exchange
2. Buy any amount of BLN (min. 0.1BLN)
and withdraw it to your airdrop registered wallet.
3. PM me your ETH address.

Total purchases: 0.1 - 9.99 BLN - Bonus: 2BLN
Total purchases: 10+ BLN - Bonus: 25% of your purchase

Bulleon - JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panaeolus

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

we are waiting for bountys
sounds great keep it up
Chernom0r

Activity: 98

3PFhS3KSWdRhMcFvT29sQKQHG7j54YHAzaJ Waves wallet

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Interesting project, I participate in Airdrop, I wish you success.

C
What is C?
malcomxman

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

I think this is a great project
i'm wating the bounty Program
hard luck dev!
yanoaziz

Activity: 126

Very Simple

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:42:55 PM

intersting project
i joined airdrop and thanks for that Smiley
good luck team

(   LUVEN        UNIQUE CANCER DIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGY     (   LUVEN   
▄          ANN thread     ◍     pre-ICO  December, 12     ◍     Whitepaper         
▄     Facebook     ◍     Twitter     ◍     Telegram     
boscoarinze

Activity: 196

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:57:00 PM

i hope the project should make the difference

AcCJj4pcFkWve9NcEHnrnqosjXmBo3FreE
mourad95

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

Great features
A component team, an acceptable website, large sites supported, limited number, great project
I registered in the distribution and look forward to success with you
Sonaile

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:51 PM

Hello, BULLEON Team! You have a very beautiful website! I really liked. I joined the Airdrop Wink

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
derickonfire

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

That's a nice site,

does anyone know what software can be used to replicate something like this?

looking to make a website for a friends business.

ps, joined airdrop, ty

Tornadoduke

Activity: 84

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

New ICO like this tends to do well if the development structure Is solid. I just hope we get the best from you guys....

C
What is C?
JoeBloggs1992

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

seems legit to trading with bulleon. waiting inovation from dev Smiley Smiley
alejandrocy

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:38:55 PM

waiting for the bounty campaign , hope that will take a longtime to wait
from now on , just take the airdrops first and get newsletter

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Dasengineer

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:45:52 PM

Nice to see my country-men on this field! I want to reserve russian translation if you need it Smiley Want to contribute to the project!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
malibubaby

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

I will not miss this airdrop again. Thank you dev and good luck to your project.

reeljade

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

look like i'm the 1st member on telegram group..  Grin Grin
hell_slayer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

Good luck to the project . Waiting for a bounty campaign

C
What is C?
Willmoney

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:39 PM

This project is going to be a success. I will be part of it. Joined ICO

angel55

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

whitepaper and website look good, very interesting.
patriziobtc

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

Hello. When is ICO expected and where can I find the project documentation with the details of the participation rules?

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

I like the project concept and sincerity being to "Our goal is not just to create the practical cryptocurrency, but make it valuable, fast, wanted, safe and simply beautiful."
As it looks more realistic
Wish you guys success
Hope to see more Info soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.