Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is over 7000$ Should i invest now?  (Read 1144 times)
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:12:20 AM

Take your time to look at the history of price of Bitcoin. You can see for your self that when Bitcoin suffered a drop of price, it will recover, it may not be as fast like the Altcoins, eventually it recovers. There are too many instances the made Bitcoin price to go down like the Mt Gox issue is just one of them but again Bitcoin was able to regain its throne like today. So should you invest now? You should have done that as soon as heard about Bitcoin but its not too late.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

I keep my money with LTC and ETH. I think to buy some BTC now. Should i buy now? As for me, i think it will decrease to 6000, but then go up to 10 000. What do you think?

it is quite unfortunate that when Bitcoin recently surged the value for Ethereum and even Litecoin got tanked as they could not keep with the dizzying race with Bitcoin. Anyway, a lot of people are expecting some sort of corrections of Bitcoin after it touched more than $7000 so you better wait for it but if you are adventurous enough and really sure that Bitcoin can be at $10,000 soon then go for Bitcoin. Just be careful and always think twice and even more. It is your call to make...good luck! 
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

I'm not sure there's been a worse time to invest than right now since BTC's inception.  A (possibly major) correction is not only looking likely, but even long overdue at this point.  I wouldn't go there.  Not even if I were one of the fortunate ones that got into it during BTC's infancy and could pretty much just keep investing every spare buck they had along the way... I think I'd wait it out for awhile and observe. 

I still have supreme confidence in the long term future of BTC, but I haven't been this pessimistic about it's short term prospects maybe ever.  It's been overvalued for awhile now, but thus far we've gotten away with only minor dips.  A "correction" is an entirely different ballgame and would be far more severe, and many signs point to this finally taking place.

Indeed for short-term investments it seems a bit risky, but if you have a belief about bitcoin I recommend for long-term investments because bitcoin prices still have the potential to continue to increase in 2018, and I think it will still have a chance. To get a profit with a long-term investment of about 3 -5 years ahead of course this will be better.
sharanelcsy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:50:08 AM

If you're new to HODL'ing that i suggest you shouldn't. It looks like you're emotions directs you.
You're saying you will sell LTC,ETH at dips and buy BTC at ATH.
What will you do when BTC dips and LTC,ETH makes ATHs?
Sell BTC buy LTC,ETH?.

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

I keep my money with LTC and ETH.
I think to buy some BTC now. Should i buy now?

As for me, i think it will decrease to 6000, but then go up to 10 000

What do you think?

Keep that in mind that the current price for now is so high and I suggest you to wait for a little moment since maybe you can see some dumps on it, But if you can't wait for that then buy with extra careful and do some short trades as much as possible so that you can earn aswell buy again when there's a dump will came after the pump.

How can we say that the current price is high right now? What if the price goes higher on the next days or weeks that means that current price will be the lower price. No one can say if the price of the current price of the coin is high or not. And it is very hard to predict if the price will go high further on the next days, but one thing is for sure Bitcoin never reached the maximum price that it can have since no one can determine it.

So if you are planning to invest with bitcoin better you can do it anytime and just hope for the best on the coming weeks.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

it's depend on if you want to hold bitcoin for long or short time. you can buy now and hold for months and you will still take out your profit just wait and let see how it goes.but i am personally buying a little though waiting to see which way the market goes next........
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:56:05 PM

I think if you have enough budget it seems there is still a chance to buy bitcoin for investment and maybe long-term investment would be better to get a bigger profit of course. Because bitcoin prices will still continue to increase for the next year.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:24:31 AM

What do you think?
Well don't expect the price decrease until the fork is over, and everyone is expecting a crash after the fork, crash to 4k or 5k will be considered quite healthy for the markets.
Why don't you have any amount of bitcoin in your portfolio? And thinking of buying now would be the worst idea ever. Wait for the market crash, then maybe consider buying it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

well, if you wait for the bitcoin price to be $ 7000, you should invest right now. because many predict that bitcoin prices will be very high by the end of the year, and this will probably be a great start to investing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
berkk

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:42:41 AM

you could use the DCA technique. maybe buy some bitcoin every week to average out the price you buy it at
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:32:09 AM

What do you think?

I have not idea. Because for me it too risky to buy bitcoin at current prices.
because in my opinion it is very high.
but if you are sure to buy it please and you can hold bitcoin until 1 or 2 years ahead we can earn many benefits.
I have buy bitcoin when the price is 5000 USD and i still holding. I am waiting for a good moment to sell it
Skyborn

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:41 AM

It really depends if you're in for the long term or short term. Short term it's extremely risky because there's a big chance it will go down at some point. Big names have already called a top. But there's always the chance that it will go back up again and a lot. That's why it's nice to be on the game. If you want to hold long term you can just take the risk and buy.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:16:45 AM

What do you think?
It's okay I guess even though you currently want to buy bitcoin as well, I also had time to thinking the price will drop to $6000 again and then the price will moving towards higher up again to $10k. But regardless of that, I think bitcoin at $7000 it's not bad / still can get opportunity to gain profit on investing if to buying it on that price, and I still believe bitcoin will still moving towards even higher to $9000 and above it. Btw it's up to you, I just give a little advice from all my knowledge / my prediction about the price.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

What do you think?

Buy as much as you can no matter price is high you will definitely get profit after Segwit2x happens on 16th November and yeah bitcoin will go higher once again, don't think too much buy and enjoy your profit after Segwit2x...
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

There are some predictions around this forum that says bitcoin will have its price drop down to 6000-6500 USD mid of November. I am not sure with this but I think it will surely drop since the hike of its price was huge and drastic within just weeks interval. Maybe wait for its price to decrease a little bit then buy bitcoins. Based on the history chart of its price, despite of the fluctuation, bitcoin price is significantly higher compared to the previous years. After buying bitcoin at a lower price, hold it for some years or even months, you will get the profit you want.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

There are some predictions around this forum that says bitcoin will have its price drop down to 6000-6500 USD mid of November. I am not sure with this but I think it will surely drop since the hike of its price was huge and drastic within just weeks interval. Maybe wait for its price to decrease a little bit then buy bitcoins. Based on the history chart of its price, despite of the fluctuation, bitcoin price is significantly higher compared to the previous years. After buying bitcoin at a lower price, hold it for some years or even months, you will get the profit you want.
In the same time there are predictions that bitcoin price will continue to rise to 10.000$. In my opinion that is possible, and when price get to that point there be a fall in price. The fact is that bitcoin price have a stronghold over 7.000$, price is steady for days. Taking a look on charts can help, but you need to be open minded. Last week price was around 6.300$, judging by the comments here people expected drop, but what happened price went up and made new all times high. After days on this mark now, how can we be sure that bitcoin will not make new all times high over the night and pass 8.000$? Waiting for dip to buy is not always good, past few weeks are proving that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

What do you think?
If you don't want to.miss the opportunity to earn huge profit after the hardfork, you better invest now. Indeed, its market value is already high but knowing that its value iss continuously increasing, i think it is an enough reason for an investor to.invest in Bitcoin. Waiting for the dumps is also a good decision but the problem is we don,'t know when will it exactly fall  referring to its value.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

if you believe that then it will be like that,should be right ?
trading rule :
never use what people says as your guide to make a decision,always do your own research.
which mean if you think it will move that way,why you do not make your own strategy ?
everyday and everytime are a good time to buy Bitcoin,because it has not found its place yet in my opinion.
they pumped it from $4000 to this price,that mean it has a possibility to reach $4000 more or less in the near future.
but even though that will happen,it will only for a few minutes because of the panic sell.
and lastly we still have a time for more than 10 days before segwit2x,i believe we should see the last one in the future.
hold it tightly.

for LTC and ETH,
if you already have a position in there,you should hold it.
because Bitcoin run will not last forever.

You seem to have seen the end of the Bitcoin run....I think its still gonna run very very farrrr
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

What do you think?

Nest advice....wait for a dip and grab as much as you can...then you take a seat and enjoy the ride
prettypearl

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

What if it decreases more than 6000? Take the risk and invest now or be patient and wait Till it increases.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: