Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TODAY CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET UPDATES  (Read 205 times)
mohit3110MM (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

BTCThe price of bitcoin (BTC) has been soaring once again after reaching an all-time high of $7350 on November 2. Now after a quick drop below $6800, yesterday the price per BTC reached yet another peak at $7500. Additionally, the market value of bitcoin cash (BCH) has also seen an intense run-up over the past two weeks as the currency topped $700 on November 3.

The first week of November is seeing a lot of action in regard to cryptocurrency markets worldwide. The top cryptocurrencies combined now command a whopping $200B market capitalization, with bitcoin’s $121B market cap dominating by 60 percent. After bitcoin reached a peak at $7,500 per BTC, the decentralized currency dipped a touch and is now hovering just above $7,250. Bitcoin’s value has increased immensely over the past four weeks as the network prepares for the pending Segwit2x fork expected on or around November 16.

Speculators believe a lot of money is flowing into bitcoin so that traders can get in on the 1:1 split scenario that could take place during the fork. In addition to that, people think it’s possible that bitcoin is gaining a lot more mainstream acceptance. For instance, mainstream media covers the currency’s performance daily, and CME Group’s recent announcement concerning the launch of bitcoin-based futures may have had an impact. Whether it’s the fork or the talk of a mainstream tipping point, bitcoin proponents see a lot of demand for the cryptocurrency’s benefits and can’t ignore the 500 percent gains.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

Nice to see that cryptomarkets are taking off in a big way. Hope to see ETH around the 7000 mark the same time next year.
Rajat: I also hope ETH goes high, it'd be remarkable if the ETH hit $7000, but I think that won't happen. Most probably, we'll see a rise up to the $2000 mark or around that and then another stall. Lots of great tech being built on the Ethereum blockchain though, if those take off in the next year, you never know what might happen.
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

I also hope ETH goes high, it'd be remarkable if the ETH hit $7000, but I think that won't happen. Most probably, we'll see a rise up to the $2000 mark or around that and then another stall. Lots of great tech being built on the Ethereum blockchain though, if those take off in the next year, you never know what might happen.
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

Yeah, if just a few Ethereum DApp token sales make it to the high profit point, we will see a surge in Ether value. I'm looking at AppCoins, Nucleus Vision and Rentberry, just to name a few.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

one month and crazy bitcoin move from 7,400$ to 17,000$

crazy bitcoin hope to stop at this and will update this next month
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: