Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges High Withdraw Fees  (Read 638 times)
marto25

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

when will binance introduce lower fees? we have 0.3 fees for OMG i.e.

That’s too high now when the price is up.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

I just withdrew some Bitcoin from Bittrex and noticed they still have the same withdraw fee they had like months ago. Shouldn't they adjust their fee to the BTC price?
I mean paying more than 7$ for withdrawing your Bitcoin ist just ridiculous or am I the only one who thinks this is robbery.

I have to work almost a hour for 7$ not imagining people from india working 2 days for that amount. Maybe it's true bitcoin is only for the rich.

Withdrawal fees in exchanges are ridiculous. I have also started leaving some funds there now. I know it's not ideal. I buy crypto once or twice a month. So I kinda wait until its an amount I am not willing to lose then I transfer into my cold wallet. Last month I lost $150 just on fees. For me, that is a lot of money.
marto25

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

when will binance introduce lower fees? we have 0.3 fees for OMG i.e.

That’s too high now when the price is up.

7$ withdrawal fee for ETH and 2 ADX ( 10$) ltc over 4$ is too much . high withdrawal fees for all currency ;( .
 Very disappointing.
marto25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

fees to Withdraw to high >>>NOW up to $25

ADX Withdrawal Fee: 2 (change to 3.7 ADX = $16 ...KRAZY,KRAZY,KRAZY)

SUB: Withdrawal Fee: 4 >> (change to 4.7 SUB = $16 )

Just Some Examples
AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Bitcoin itself is very expensive currency. therefore, the commissions seem unrealistically overstated
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:08:52 PM
Merited by susila_bai (4), kurian (4)

I just withdrew some Bitcoin from Bittrex and noticed they still have the same withdraw fee they had like months ago. Shouldn't they adjust their fee to the BTC price?
I mean paying more than 7$ for withdrawing your Bitcoin ist just ridiculous or am I the only one who thinks this is robbery.

I have to work almost a hour for 7$ not imagining people from india working 2 days for that amount. Maybe it's true bitcoin is only for the rich.
First of all people from India don't have to work for 2 days for mere 7$. And secondly, yes a lot of exchanges are still having pretty high withdrawal fees which was present from the days when bitcoin network was under heavy load of transactions and mem pool was also always full of transactions so at that time it was acceptable to pay that high amount for your transaction to get a confirmation but now as the bitcoin network isn't congested anymore the exchanges still have high fees and this should be stopped as paying 7$ for the same transaction that can get confirmed in $1 is pretty insane and no one likes this.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

as of now all exchangers have high withdrawal fees when the market is speculating on prices fees raise up Binance have less fee and Poloniex and Bittrex have more fees
ICOboomer

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

This is a reason because i alway withdraw with XLM or Verge
It's a low fee with both Cheesy
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

This issue is deffinetly the most important problem in the crypto market. One and the most important feature of the bitcoin was less withdraw costs but when we get in the market we saw it is not true. many people does not believe crytpo because they claim coins don't meet their features such as low withdraw costs.
balabolo135

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

I don't withdraw with BTC or ETH
If you withdraw with XLM or Verge you can save a bit money
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

This is a reason because i alway withdraw with XLM or Verge
It's a low fee with both Cheesy

I don't withdraw with BTC or ETH
If you withdraw with XLM or Verge you can save a bit money

But if you want to store btc and hold you can't simply withdraw in another currency....

To be more fair exchanges should allow users to select fees amount, so everybody could choose his fee and transaction speed. A few exchanges already do this. If i remember correctly coinexchange do.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

as of now all exchangers have high withdrawal fees when the market is speculating on prices fees raise up Binance have less fee and Poloniex and Bittrex have more fees

All exchange sites has their own rules for tansaction but one reason for high withdrawl fees in bitcoin transaction is duet to high price of bitcoin, and polo and bittrex are popular and reliable sites so they have high withdrawl fee than others.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Well it depends on the exchange you are using and at the same time the amount you intends to withdrew, most exchange that have good record like bitrex and the rest have high fee due to they reliability and popularity but the transactions fees at the present time is relatively low compared to when you started this post and am sure you will have different view all together now.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I guess $7 is reasonable since bittrex need to pay for the miner fees to send your BTC to you. If you think Bittrex fees is expensive, don’t ever trade in hitbtc, the fees for withdrawing altcoin is crazy.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

it's true bitcoin for the rich only but I am also here trying to collect a small part of bitcoin until I can have it, and for the cost of withdrawal makes me feel pinched.

danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

We do not directly judge that bitcoin is only for the rich. the value of bitcoin continues to increase is reasonable when the cost of sales will increase, but over time the cost of it will go down with a fixed value. And it's not a benchmark when bitcoin is only for the rich.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

I have found a way out of this situation. I rarely withdraw bitcoins from the exchange. To save my funds on cashing out I buy litecoin or ripple, doge (the cheapest) and exchange them for fiat. But i agree that the exchanges could lower the commission. On other hand the funds come from the exchange very quickly.

dridinho

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

I agree that's a lot ... even here in my country it's like 8 hours of hard work to get 7$ if not less  , they need to take a look at their fees and make new acceptable ones .
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

How about binance? do you have any idea how much is the real withdrawal fees in binance?

someone says that if you use binance coin in their exchange the fees will be extremely cheap?

is that true?

That's the promotion for most of the exchanges for their own coins I also heard that there is a discount in a specific percentage for trading, exchanges like bibox also have a promotion for the usage of their BIX token for about 50% discount for the fees it's pretty convenient to use their own coins/tokens for fees rather than to use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to the expenses, fees for regular crypto should be adjusted to the current pricing of the market as we know it is so volatile
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Use Poloniex 0.0001BTC Fee
Bittrex Has A Big Fee 0.001BTC
Buy Stellar/Lumens At Bittrex
Transfer To Poloniex
Sell The Stellar You Buy
Withdraw Itu From Poloniex

Yes i agree with you bro, Bittrex has a big fee same as like Cryptopia ( 0.001 BTC for minimal transfer ). I ever see my friend transfer his BTC to other exchanger and the fee is 0.001 BTC for every transfer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: