Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for the BTC price rise  (Read 600 times)
musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

i think Amazon make this increase Because they may be accept bitcoin

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:13:11 PM

i think Amazon make this increase Because they may be accept bitcoin
No way, it is a rumour, you need to be more introduced before trying to spread those fake news, amazon hasn't said anything about bitcoin, it was all a fake new created by a few users who wanted to rise the price. If amazon do it, then they will create a lot of regulations over bitcoin and of course that it will go up like a skyrocket, but i doubt that it can happen soon, because bitcoin has being rejected in a lot of shops and other brands like this one
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

bitcoin price incraese high, because all people buy bitcoin hope can receive B2x
in november segwit2x, all people prediction can split, same with bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:54 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:41:55 PM by barota

bitcoin price incraese high, because all people buy bitcoin hope can receive B2x
in november segwit2x, all people prediction can split, same with bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold

Reason for the BTC price rise people want free segwit2x

Conversely, prices bitcoin will go down as analysts and traders say after segwit2x , Prices have risen enough
no one will buy at this price only Few New traders bitcoin
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

Yes the reasons was about this segwit, the bitcoin price has been increasing. And many users has the support on bitcoin and the demand is increasing. This is what I see btc price rise high to have bitcoin gold that people wanted to earn profit.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:35:13 PM

It is in my belief that the sudden surge of BTC in the past days is due to the announcement of BTC future. With this announcement, it "somehow" lured in investments from prominent financial institutions around the globe. With millions of $ pouring in from them, BTC's price soared to uncharted territories. Many people are saying that this is just the start and many fiat is still deposited to different exchanges with the sole purpose of buying BTC. I agree with them and there is more upside for BTC in the future.  Grin
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

Poorly researched article. How can the author say that icos are primarily funded by bitcoin when the platform used in icos are etherium and waves and the currency used to invest is ether or waves? If ico have effect on anything, it should be on ether or waves and small effect to bitcoin. If anything, the previous hardforks and the looming hardfork is causing this price hike on bitcoin. Starting on bitcoin cash, people learned that they'll have free coin on hard forks, so they accumulate bitcoin on bitcoin gold fork and still doing so for 2x.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

many reasons related to bitcoin prices. one of them is segwit. and many other things. even bitcoin cash, and bitcoin gold are also the reasons why bitcoin prices are becoming higher up to now. and in the future, will probably be very much like this.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: