Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CyberMiles a potential game changer  (Read 363 times)
Spiitfire (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

So I've wanted to participate in ICO's for quite a long time.  However I'm really picky because I don't want to loose money. After researching I found the ICO of CyberMiles. They claim to have created the next generation of blockchain technology. After reading their whitepapers (first and second link) I really see how there's a big possibility for them to get big. CyberMiles has a solid team that's been working together for more than 3 years now. They steadily improved their product and I doubt that it will get any cheaper than getting some before they hit the market. There's  a lot of potential and little risk in the short term. All they basically have to do is not completely stopping to work after the ICO is complete. After building a team for over 3 years and working on the project I highly doubt that anyone of them would stop doing so. Therefore a little profit is more than likely within months. The big difference to many other company's right now is that I can see a long term vision with people behind it that seem to be abled to accomplish such a thing. The perfect example for that is the founder of CyberMiles Dr. Lucas Lu. He worked at the Large Hadron Collider  at CERN and successfully worked with several other company's before founding CyberLink 2014.   He doesn't do what's best for now but what's best in general. You can see that by understanding that if you work on finding the Higgs-Boson for many years you don't care about the short term. For now there's not much we can do with the information we're abled to gather but in the future we'll look back at the things we discovered and realize how important it actually was. Dr. Lu being as smart as he is knew that and therefore decided to spend many years of his life with research. However a couple of years ago he realized that he can have a bigger impact on humanity by founding CyberMiles. Their goal is to revolutionize the whole market and convert all ERC-20 tokens into their network. Their token is designed to optimize e-commerce and the use cases for their technology are pretty much infinite. Since the foundation in 2014 until end of 2015 the company's networth increased by more than 21 million US$. I think they definitely have a shot at becoming one of the biggest players in the whole market. Always remember cryptocurrencies are still in an early phase in general and the next couple of years will hold a bright future for  business and investors.  Please tell me what you think about them. Do you think it will go well?

their side: https://cm.5miles.com/

https://cm.5miles.com/file/technical/Technical%20Whitepaper_en-US.pdf
https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf

short info: https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-are-the-uses-of-the-cybermiles-token-cmt-ac1ec52c891a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

I see a lot of potential in them too. Lately, there's too many ico's coming out and you have to wait for them to develop the tech and then build the platform.
Cybermiles really stands out with their experience and team
Delicat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

ICOs are not like last time where profits are almost guaranteed. but to say it is a game changer will be too much. although it is one of the good ICO in Nov with established business going on and not just demand millions with an empty whitepaper.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:06:16 PM by CEOKEY

Hey Guy. On Friday March 30th at 11:45 GMT, were the results of the first E-commerce blockchain testnet of Cybermile will be announced.
Test-net will coming online. Join us in the test-net:
http://www.cybermiles.io/
https://twitter.com/cybermiles
meisterdaniel

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

I think if 1) results of test-net be good and main-net goes live soon ( not end of the year or anything like this ) and 2) they people at Cybermiles take more effort in marketing and spreading out the word into the crypto-world, the project will get more attention from market-participants and then the price could increase <10x.
Obviously for now they have some problems to get much particants and developer for test-net as read on twitter a few days ago.
I come from germany and for example at our coinforum there is cero comments on cybermiles. And i don't know why Wink)
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

In my humble opinion, Cyber Miles is certanly a "Game changer".
Even if you look at their WhitePaper you would see this idea of disagreement with an old world system of "Winner takes all" on the market.
I am tottaly supporting their noble goals, same suggesting to you! Also, be sure to look CyberMiles live translation! =)
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

yeah it has become a game changer.because at the moment it is running high performance.t is fully compatible with ethereum and is able to run much faster.and it is faster than ethereum
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Let's see what they will suggest on press conference. It is expected to be their most promising event which will influence on development and brand awareness. I suggest everyone watch this conference in order to get closer to their new ideas
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

A few projects are going after a high TPS throughput blockchain solution like this one and Credits

Whichever can release technology that works will be a contender for a top market position

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

It can not make a big change, but CyberMiles is a good project. It's just my idea.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

A few projects are going after a high TPS throughput blockchain solution like this one and Credits

Whichever can release technology that works will be a contender for a top market position

Exactly! Beside Credits, HPB also are promising speed miracles. But from what I read, Credits have already working Alpha and this is very important.

CyberMiles is good conception, but we need to see it working and then the price will goes to the moon!
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Exactly! Beside Credits, HPB also are promising speed miracles. But from what I read, Credits have already working Alpha and this is very important.

CyberMiles is good conception, but we need to see it working and then the price will goes to the moon!
What is more, Credits will release beta version in 2 days!

As for CyberMiles, I strongly recommend watching their press conference on 30th of march. With their lauch of mainnet, majority of investors will buy more tokens because they will announce working product on this conference.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

I watched the video and took a look at their site. It looks like a project that would bring great returns if it was massively adopted and used. I'm not sure if they'll be able to pull it off to the average ecommerce store owner. I'll keep an eye on it though.
itf991

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

So I've wanted to participate in ICO's for quite a long time.  However I'm really picky because I don't want to loose money. After researching I found the ICO of CyberMiles. They claim to have created the next generation of blockchain technology. After reading their whitepapers (first and second link) I really see how there's a big possibility for them to get big. CyberMiles has a solid team that's been working together for more than 3 years now. They steadily improved their product and I doubt that it will get any cheaper than getting some before they hit the market. There's  a lot of potential and little risk in the short term. All they basically have to do is not completely stopping to work after the ICO is complete. After building a team for over 3 years and working on the project I highly doubt that anyone of them would stop doing so. Therefore a little profit is more than likely within months. The big difference to many other company's right now is that I can see a long term vision with people behind it that seem to be abled to accomplish such a thing. The perfect example for that is the founder of CyberMiles Dr. Lucas Lu. He worked at the Large Hadron Collider  at CERN and successfully worked with several other company's before founding CyberLink 2014.   He doesn't do what's best for now but what's best in general. You can see that by understanding that if you work on finding the Higgs-Boson for many years you don't care about the short term. For now there's not much we can do with the information we're abled to gather but in the future we'll look back at the things we discovered and realize how important it actually was. Dr. Lu being as smart as he is knew that and therefore decided to spend many years of his life with research. However a couple of years ago he realized that he can have a bigger impact on humanity by founding CyberMiles. Their goal is to revolutionize the whole market and convert all ERC-20 tokens into their network. Their token is designed to optimize e-commerce and the use cases for their technology are pretty much infinite. Since the foundation in 2014 until end of 2015 the company's networth increased by more than 21 million US$. I think they definitely have a shot at becoming one of the biggest players in the whole market. Always remember cryptocurrencies are still in an early phase in general and the next couple of years will hold a bright future for  business and investors.  Please tell me what you think about them. Do you think it will go well?

their side: https://cm.5miles.com/

https://cm.5miles.com/file/technical/Technical%20Whitepaper_en-US.pdf
https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf

short info: https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-are-the-uses-of-the-cybermiles-token-cmt-ac1ec52c891a
The team reached many goals in short period of time what makes me believe in CyberMiles. The team claims that the blockchain  will be safer, friendlier and 100 times faster then Ethereum without transaction fees.  I'm looking forward to the conference on 30th this month at 11:45am (+8GMT) and find out more about 'Travis' the testnet.  
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

cybermiles are really a good coin. it has ICO success. and now 30.3 will be the testnet event for CMT Grin
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

I fully believe in Cybermiles due to following reasons:
-Big community (over 100 k supporters in twitter,I don't really know another such a big twitter in e-commerce and large group in telegram)
-strong marketing( for last 2 weeks all news around me are connected with CyberMiles)
-well design web-site
- according to WP their blockchain is 100x faster than Ethereum and if they prove it, it will be something special and new
-test net is launched it means working product

Summing up, I recommend watching live broadcast with all explanations and you will decide whether or not Cybermiles is a game changer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: