Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin start-up seeking team members, marketing, developers.......  (Read 190 times)
JamiePoc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:45:11 AM by JamiePoc

Hi all, my first post to this forum so, hello all.............

Firstly, a quick intro, I have over 25 years experience managing, developing  and implementing  software across various industries including banking, Aerospace and Military.

I am seeking reliable people to join a project I have been working on that can assist with hosting, legal, development and marketing of a new coin. The help you provide will be rewarded on a profit sharing basis.

The Project
To write trading software that monitors the markets, provides detailed information on all coins in each exchange, live order book, live charts and automated bidding and selling based upon a score system of the coins current trend.

Users have the option to pay either a monthly fee or a small percentage on each trade. This fee will be paid in the new coin helping the market volume rise.

Platforms to include Windows, IOS and Android.

The Windows version is around 65% complete; here are the first publically available screen captures of the software monitoring ETH on Bittrex.

http://www.lotterystatisticanalyser.com/coins/BitTraderScreenCapture.jpg

http://www.lotterystatisticanalyser.com/coins/BitTraderOrderBook.jpg

http://www.lotterystatisticanalyser.com/coins/BitTraderCandleGraph.jpg

This screen grab was taken a few minutes ago and uploaded to a hosting account I have quick access to, the app is now at 65% complete and is already working very well.

I intentionally kept this brief as I am simply fishing for contacts at the moment, if interested in being part of this project then do please PM me.

Thanks

Jamie
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:48:13 AM

I think this is a good project you want to start with but we need more details about what members you are seeking of because it really confuses reader because on the title it says you are looking for team members but at the body of it you just explain who you are and we can't assure if you really that experienced. Hope that you put down here what members you need and if by chance the site is okay now maybe you can put it down here too for us verified if that's legit. I am interested on it, but I need some more specific details. Thanks!
JamiePoc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:49 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:34:01 AM by JamiePoc

Hi
I would like to have on the team or collaborate with the following.
•   Someone experience in the legal side of alt coins, internationally.
•   Marketing, I am reasonably good at this however; I simply do not have the time required while developing the PC version.
•   Developers with Alt coin experience.
•   Business owners with spare server rack space.
•   Adviser(s) to point the team in the right direction, preferably someone we could call / email if we have any questions etc

Understand that the project is in its infancy so I am reaching out for contacts, what I don’t want is to post detailed project information on a public forum at this stage in the project, once copyrights and the team members are in place an official release will be made with a new website and roadmap.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: