Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:26:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution  (Read 17057 times)
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

received a quite small amount of tokens as well
do you have more plans on roadmap/whitepaper and details about next distributions?

thx

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
I feel this number is too little
I want to hear you say the reason
thanks you

Yes, the reason is: this is not a token for fast dumpers.
As said above we got plans to distribute Etherball for the next months, if not years.
If you feel uncomfortable with this type of distribution, we suggest you to have a look at Byteball, as we follow their model: after one year they still have distributed 58% of total market share
can we know dev how many token already distributed to all participants and how can we sure that you will not dump all of the token which has not yet been distributed ? and why you dont give us ateast 1 whole of the token its hard to see it in delta if we plan to buy .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Etherball (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:06:47 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:39:10 PM by Etherball

total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
thanks you

As said above we got plans to distribute Etherball for the next months, if not years.
If you feel uncomfortable with this type of distribution, we suggest you to have a look at Byteball, as we follow their model: after one year they still have distributed 58% of total market share
can we know dev how many token already distributed to all participants and how can we sure that you will not dump all of the token which has not yet been distributed ? and why you dont give us ateast 1 whole of the token its hard to see it in delta if we plan to buy .

Well, actually the point is to not trade the token for the moment.

I think there was a little misunderstanding on what our project is and how it should have a value with this low amount. If you expected a distribution, a free airdrop like any other out there that gives you thousands of tokens this is not the right place; we got a limited market cap of 1,000,000, and giving 1,000 each for example means that we have only 1,000 holders.  The distribution is low because we don't want to have fast dumpers, we want to build a strong user base of holders from the beginning instead. There is no sense in selling this low amount right now, but to have an idea of what we are talking about just have a look at Etherdelta: people want to sell their tokens with a change for ETH that is over a hundred, and the first transactions were @ 0.04 ETH (that's over 12$, isn't it?); this means that even with this low distribution people are giving the token a big value!

We got plans to distribute the tokens for months, maybe years. We got plans for merchants integration, plans for anonymous transactions when zk-SNARKS will hit Ethereum Mainnet. We will look for expanding the team next year when more people will be aware of the project and we will have a wider distribution, to build apps and a dedicated wallet and other ideas.

We have distributed less than 0.01% because our project is new, not every ETH holder out there is aware of our project. We didn't do any marketing campaign. We'll probably distribute a bigger amount per ETH with next airdrop, but do not expect anything over 0.01 EBYTE per ETH (and this is a 10x compared to the first airdrop). We will also allow to register more than 1 address per person.

We are not here to dump a token, again: we want to build a long term distribution and have a strong community that believe in our token!
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

One question, will holders be rewarded the same as is in byteball airdrop (holders of gbyte gets 10-20%)?
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

One question, will holders be rewarded the same as is in byteball airdrop (holders of gbyte gets 10-20%)?

Yes, every month there is an interest (the % will be decided for every distribution)
baby832

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

We will close registrations for the Etherball distribution today at 18:00 GMT!

The first distribution will start tomorrow at 12:00 GMT, be sure to have your ETH in your wallet before this time and do not use any exchange wallet! It will go on for no more than 7 hours.
You can see the time in your zone here: https://timee.io/etherball15nov

The amounts everyone who apply for the Airdrop will receive are proportional to the balance of ETH on the distribution date:

- For every ETH you will receive 0.001 EBYTE

Apply here: http://etherball.net/apply
Check the list: http://etherball.net/sheets/1st

I got the ebyte token, how I wish I have more eth though so I can have more of your token... thank you so much
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

I noticed that my EBYTE where distributed to my wallet. Thanks dev team. Will keep an eye on the project how this will play out.
Maybe trying to get some on ED too.

clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:47:07 PM

Awesome! looking forward to the second distribution! When will you announce how you will adjust the percentage and on what basis do you do it? Just because not too many people participated?
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

Awesome! looking forward to the second distribution! When will you announce how you will adjust the percentage and on what basis do you do it? Just because not too many people participated?

It is important to understand that our main goal is to reach as many people as possible, not to distribute a lot of coins to a few users. More people means more consensus, which lead to acceptance and give the coin an important value in the long term (again, no room for fast dumpers here).
In the next days we will announce everything related the second distribution (which will probably be on December the 3rd, Full Moon); the percentage of interest we are looking at it's 10%, but we are still valuating if we can increase it to 15 or 20% for this time. We will let you know.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:18:16 PM

Thanks, your EBYTE token already landing in my wallet, but i thinks the amount is too little, is this amount can be trade ?
because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:36 PM

Thanks, your EBYTE token already landing in my wallet, but i thinks the amount is too little, is this amount can be trade ?
because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided

This is because ED only shows the first 3 decimal digits; if you hover with your mouse on the balance you can see your full amount.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

I'm not that familiar with EtherDelta, but am I seeing that right?  The Buy/Sell spread is 110/0.05?   Shocked
ipan kh

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:02:31 AM

it seems your project will be successful dev i will support and follow your project any time
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

I'm not that familiar with EtherDelta, but am I seeing that right?  The Buy/Sell spread is 110/0.05?   Shocked

Well, actually is Sell/Buy 110/0.05, but the order book is quite unrealistic, the price is given by the low amount we distributed on the first round. People wants to sell at a very high price to get a profit with their low amount. It is more realistic the price of trades already executed, which is 0.04 ETH
gradegal

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
thanks you

because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided

I don't understand such dump posts.
Read the ANN before you ask for an airdrop - if you don't agree to the terms of the spender don't participate any project.
What do you want ? Do you want someone to give you lots of tokens for free only that you can sell them directly and make big money ?
It would be propably better for you to go to work for your money instead of begging for free coins.
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:16:24 AM

Registration for second distribution on December 3rd are opened!

You can search for your address and apply here: http://etherball.net/apply (if you see the old form try to empty the cache of your browser)

Everyone can now register more than one address.

The amount everyone will receive is proportional to the balance of ETH and EBYTE on the distribution date:

• For every ETH you will receive 0.01 EBYTE
  • For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

We decided to raise the amount per ETH and the % of interest for the next airdrop, we need to attract more people that are not aware of the project.
fairy_fries

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

Glad to have ebyte on my wallet.😊
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

You can search for your address and apply here: http://etherball.net/apply (if you see the old form try to empty the cache of your browser)

The amount everyone will receive is proportional to the balance of ETH and EBYTE on the distribution date:

We decided to raise the amount per ETH and the % of interest for the next airdrop, we need to attract more people that are not aware of the project.

You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.

You can search for your address in the link provided above. Have you tried to search for it?
You can also link as many addresses as you want now
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.
Just like to say I was in airdrop 1 and am already registered for airdrop 2 without doing anything, so yes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: