Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution  (Read 17056 times)
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Check your Etheraddress at etherscan.io in the Tab "Token Transfers" in the detail site of your address.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

"This project is unique, most importantly to enhance compliance as explain in road map between developers and users. Bravo Developers.

I totally agree with this, because this is really a good project many positive feedbacks are still coming about this project. I kne that this would be great anytime soon.
ponetwo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Hi dev from etherball, thanks for airdrop, and nice this project
I like and i support your project, everyting
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Why did I get so many etherball payments? Four payments, in total 1.87 EBYTE
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Hi Dev! thank you very much I just receive EBYTE tokens... Hoping for more tokens for us in the near future. More power to you guys and keep it up:)
Etherball (OP)

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Etherball/EBYTE has been added to Forkdelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EBYTE-ETH

Next distribution will be on 15 of February, you can apply for a new address here: https://etherball.net/apply/
If you already applied previously there is no need to apply again
derickonfire

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Etherball/EBYTE has been added to Forkdelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EBYTE-ETH

Next distribution will be on 15 of February, you can apply for a new address here: https://etherball.net/apply/
If you already applied previously there is no need to apply again

Thanks for the update!

Just bought some Ebyte, fun stuff =)

bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Are the airdrop amount tied to the amount of tokens you already own? or are they distributed equally amongst all applicants?
derickonfire

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Are the airdrop amount tied to the amount of tokens you already own? or are they distributed equally amongst all applicants?

It's based on what you own. The more ETH and EBYTE in your registered airdrop wallet, the more EBYTE you receive from the next airdrop that is snapshotted tomorrow. Receiving of the airdrop can take a few days, but the snapshot is tomorrow.

THE DISTRIBUTION

The mass adoption of a cryptocurrency relies totally on consensus and requires a total distribution, that's why we are realeasing 95% of Ebytes for free.
The distribution will be issued through a series of so-called "Airdrops". The third distribution will be on January 31st.

The amounts everyone who apply for the Airdrop will receive are proportional to the balance of ETH and EBYTE on the distribution date:

For every ETH you will receive 0.01 EBYTE
For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

Etherball (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

We started the distribution, it is already going on. Fortunately, the network is not clogged and seems like the transactions are passing without any huge delay.

We decided to speed up the distribution process a little bit, that's why there are 2 distributions per month now. On the next one we will probably increase the rate as well
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

I'd like to thank you guys for the gift, it has been such a great surprise. Is this token already traded anywhere, apart from Etherdelta which is unfortunately no longer working?

Why this coin is not taking off as it deserve? Personally, I cannot see a strong community around this project, you should invest more in social media and make this a vibrant community, Byteball did. I see huge potential here, and honestly, I am not going to drop the airdrop before this token get a considerable value. Make this happen Smiley
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

I'd like to thank you guys for the gift, it has been such a great surprise. Is this token already traded anywhere, apart from Etherdelta which is unfortunately no longer working?

Why this coin is not taking off as it deserve? Personally, I cannot see a strong community around this project, you should invest more in social media and make this a vibrant community, Byteball did. I see huge potential here, and honestly, I am not going to drop the airdrop before this token get a considerable value. Make this happen Smiley

There is a valid alternative to Etherdelta right now, which is Forkdelta. They're doing a big work starting from where Etherdelta is and with the plan to develop a decentralized exchange. You can trade Etherball there: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EBYTE-ETH

It is not taking off like you said because we prefere to distribute silently for now. We want to avoid dumpers, you should consider yourself like some kind of elite who got access to a coin long time before it was known to a bigger public.
Other exchanges will come when we feel it is the right time, from our point of view it's a non-sense right now to trade a token that has been distributed only for a small percentage. We want to increase the distribution rate though, expect more coins to land in your wallets starting from next drop.
bakgwei

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Is the distribution for this round finished? I had registered two addresses, but have only received the airdrop in one of them (about 4h ago). Thank you.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

bana gelen miktar 0.000001276
Sad( is there a mistake

my id : coinredd
ETH adress : 0x31a570a588DC86fAeB45057e749533FB0cD9622d
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

There is a valid alternative to Etherdelta right now, which is Forkdelta. They're doing a big work starting from where Etherdelta is and with the plan to develop a decentralized exchange. You can trade Etherball there: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EBYTE-ETH

It is not taking off like you said because we prefere to distribute silently for now. We want to avoid dumpers, you should consider yourself like some kind of elite who got access to a coin long time before it was known to a bigger public.
Other exchanges will come when we feel it is the right time, from our point of view it's a non-sense right now to trade a token that has been distributed only for a small percentage. We want to increase the distribution rate though, expect more coins to land in your wallets starting from next drop.

Thank you for your quick reply. I am looking forward to getting some good news
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

Hi
How long will be EBYTE Airdrop few years ?Or will end when you distribute all tokens? Any plan,info?Thank you
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:19:57 AM by dogbackwards

Hi
How long will be EBYTE Airdrop few years ?Or will end when you distribute all tokens? Any plan,info?Thank you

I'm also curious because at current airdrop rates it will take quite a while as dev smart contract still currently holds 93% and there is 8000+ holders. Can be quite some time I figure.
bakgwei

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Hi

I'm also curious because at current airdrop rates it will take quite a while as dev still currently holds 93% and there is 8000+ holders. Can be quite some time I figure.

For sure. They said they woud speed it up, but that needs to be significant. Plus we sooner or later need a good exchange for trading them - plus of course a proper use case!
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Hi

I'm also curious because at current airdrop rates it will take quite a while as dev still currently holds 93% and there is 8000+ holders. Can be quite some time I figure.

The remaining tokens are actually stored in a smart contract that we use only for distribution
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Sixth distribution will be on the 2nd of March (just a couple of weeks away).
Increased ratio, you will receive 0.1 EBYTE for every 1 ETH and 50% of your EBYTE holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: