Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Linker Coin's various industrial advancement  (Read 311 times)
linkercoin (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:08:48 AM

1. Connecting to SNS, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
 Linker Coin can provide Linker system with existing SNS on the blockchain. Indorse is system that provides ownership for the information an individual posts and shares with voting system, and rewards the individual with IND. Linker system is provided so such Indorse currency and other SNS currencies become transactable.

2. Connecting to Health Care System
  In Canada, a company named Bowhead Health developed a medical information sharing system based on blockchain. In such system only agencies or users who are compliant with terms and conditions can access the medical information. Bowhead Health’s AHT does not have liquidity, however it can be given by Linker Coin with Linker system, and ultimately Linker Coin can help smooth inflow of investors on health care service.

3. Connecting to Network of E-sports
  An AR game developing company named Reality Clash is developing world
s first first-person shooting game with issuance of  its own virtual currency, RCCOIN. Although RCCOIN GOLD has liquidity in the game, it is only limited to the the game. However, with addition of DEX Linker Coin can provide liquidity to RCCOIN.

4. Connecting to Network of Entertainment
  Viberate, a Slovenian company, issued VIB Coin to develop digital music market. VIB Coin can be used to purchase premium services and tickets. The users can earn VIB by writing and posting advertisement of Viberate on their SNS. Linker system can be provided to VIB so it can be connected to other networks.

5. Connecting to World-wide Job Market Platform
  In the job market, both job offerers and job seekers are easily exposed to subordinate relationship due to informational asymmetry, which makes it difficult to have an efficient contract between them. Bitjob is a job market platform that forms a network with LinkedIN. In this platform, active participation of the both are required for it to run smoothly, and therefore liquidity is the most important factor. Linker Coin feels the need for such liquidity, and is planning to establish Linker system so Linker Coin can be used as payment method in the platform, which will also provide the liquidity needed.

As described above, Linker Coin is the cryptocurrency focused on the role as a medium between/among the existing networks.

**Linker Coin finished its first pre-sale in just ten seconds, and the second early, and its third pre-sale is now live.

Linker Coin : https://www.linkercoin.com/en

▲▼▲▼       LinkerCoin     ⚫  ●  ⚫     NETWORK OF NETWORKS     ⚫  ●  ⚫     LinkerCoin       ▼▲▼▲
▼▲▼▲       ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   WHITEPAPER   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀       ▲▼▲▼
WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     MEDIUM     REDDIT    FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE    INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

Does your coin have any bounty campaigns? Like signature bounty or twitter bounty etc?
Good luck with the project
sabinebile

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:26 AM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: