Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New BTC faucet in testing. Come try it out.  (Read 2346 times)
godkas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Beta Launch - First game available for play.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:15:11 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 07:44:25 AM by godkas

Hey, new here. So I've opened a new BTC faucet that dispenses 1 ksat per hour with a 3x prize modifier special thanks to bitcoininformation for the source.

http://rawrfaucet.x10.mx/faucet.php

Payout @ 100
Prize = 3 kSAT

<3's

-Rawrzors

tinyteapot

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:22:54 AM

I'm the first (and only atm) to submit my address. Do I get an extra prize?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:25:36 AM

1000 satoshis? That's below the min output limit. Your TX will never confirm.

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).
godkas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:31:02 AM

Try seeing how CoinChat does it (plus, people frequently get a whole mBTC for a line of message).

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:35:31 AM

A good feature would be to save up the payments. 10 would be good.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:52:21 AM

The transactions will be sent out in 1 bulk pay to 100 recipients at a time, not individuals.

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:20:37 AM

That will not confirm.

If you send ~5430 satoshis or less to anyone, EVEN if you are sending to 100 or 1000 addresses, the transaction will be "non standard" and the default client will block it.

This.

What you will need to do is create an account-type system to handle them. Then either do auto payouts once you hit a certain threshold or allow users to manually move their balance from delayed to pending.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1113

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 09:24:08 AM

Bulk pay does not work like that, it just bunches up several outputs into one transaction. If any output is 5430 satoshis or lower, the whole transaction will be marked as non-standard and may never confirm.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:29:44 AM

Added my address to test out the faucet. Seems to have gone through smoothly by adding me to the list, unless I've missed something?
godkas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 09:31:15 AM

I'll take a look at the source again but I'm pretty sure everything mentioned here is covered already.  

I've been thinking about coinbox though.

the input is appreciated.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:35:42 AM

I'll take a look at the source again but I'm pretty sure everything mentioned here is covered already. 

If you can get into coinbox that'd be awesome. It matches up your payments to that of other faucets as well, cutting down your cost and raising the payouts people receive on a per-payment basis.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Chrithu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:07:44 AM

If you can get into coinbox that'd be awesome. It matches up your payments to that of other faucets as well, cutting down your cost and raising the payouts people receive on a per-payment basis.

Agreed. Coinbox would be awesome. Since I use the same adress for all faucets anyways coinbox is a nice way to track payouts and get the gifts in less transactions.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:09:39 AM

Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

godkas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:28:07 AM

Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the ]BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

That would be great.  I am currently donating out of pocket. eventually I hope to edge out ad revenue to fund the faucet rather than bleeding myself dry very slowly lol.

Sent the good folks over at the box an email already

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:37:34 AM

Also, to add, OP... if you get everything squared away I may add it to the ]BTC Faucet Rotator. I'll keep up with your progress, Smiley.

That would be great.  I am currently donating out of pocket. eventually I hope to edge out ad revenue to fund the faucet rather than bleeding myself dry very slowly lol.

Sounds good, Smiley. Always happy to help support faucets!

Ghost42

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:42:58 AM

I'll try this out too
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:48:23 AM

Very simple website  Cheesy
Clever_kaufen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:57:01 AM

Thanks for free Coins
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:59:34 AM

Good luck. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about the requirements to join in and they haven't responded since. Sad

tondaS

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:01:55 AM

That will not confirm.

This.

What you will need to do is create an account-type system to handle them. Then either do auto payouts once you hit a certain threshold or allow users to manually move their balance from delayed to pending.

Easier would be changing 1K to 10K satoshis. Everyone will be happy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: