Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEPONION - My opinion!! Stay away  (Read 1255 times)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

for fuck sake read people will you?Huh
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY OR BUY ANY DEEPONIONS TO BE POART OF THE AIRDROP.

there are many ways you can get free coins. the deeppoints are the best way. you get deeppoints for forum activity which convert to deeponions every sunday. they cost nothing except a bit of time. you need 100 onions at least in your airdrop wallet to be a part of it. how you get those onions is of no concern. you can get them free if you want.all this is simply to make sure we have supportive members and not just profit seekers. these we don't want. how fucking hard its it to understand this?Huh:Huh?
So if you need 100 Onions to get Deep Points converted into Onions, how can you get 100 free Onions? And even if you did get 100 Onions somehow, why would you use them to participate in the signature campaign on Bitcoin Talk if it only gives 7% per week? I mean, 7% per week is quite a lot, but not if you only have 100 Onions. Even at 3000 Onions there are still better things to do...

again, you really need to read for yourself. anyone can join the forum. you don't need one single onion to join the forum. then you get deeppoints for threads/posts/likes ect. hell you even get them for just logging in each day. all absolutely free. no money changes hands. then on sundays those points get converted to deeponions and the yare airdropped you your wallet and you don't even get an invoice emailed to you. is that clear enough?Huh
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:55:05 PM

for fuck sake read people will you?Huh
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY OR BUY ANY DEEPONIONS TO BE POART OF THE AIRDROP.

there are many ways you can get free coins. the deeppoints are the best way. you get deeppoints for forum activity which convert to deeponions every sunday. they cost nothing except a bit of time. you need 100 onions at least in your airdrop wallet to be a part of it. how you get those onions is of no concern. you can get them free if you want.all this is simply to make sure we have supportive members and not just profit seekers. these we don't want. how fucking hard its it to understand this?Huh:Huh?
So if you need 100 Onions to get Deep Points converted into Onions, how can you get 100 free Onions? And even if you did get 100 Onions somehow, why would you use them to participate in the signature campaign on Bitcoin Talk if it only gives 7% per week? I mean, 7% per week is quite a lot, but not if you only have 100 Onions. Even at 3000 Onions there are still better things to do...

again, you really need to read for yourself. anyone can join the forum. you don't need one single onion to join the forum. then you get deeppoints for threads/posts/likes ect. hell you even get them for just logging in each day. all absolutely free. no money changes hands. then on sundays those points get converted to deeponions and the yare airdropped you your wallet and you don't even get an invoice emailed to you. is that clear enough?Huh
Read your own post.
It was completely ambiguous, which is why I've tried to clarify the situation about your "Deep Points" system. It wasn't "clear enough" at all if you could join that part of the "airdrop" without 100 Onions or not.

But even with that, most Onions seem to go the dev team and moderators, since most of the "airdrop" is through the signature campaign.

And the signature campaign pays pretty much nothing to new participants (if the 7% number is real) so there's no reason for them to join.

That just centralizes >50% of the airdrop around a very small group of people. It seems almost intentional that small holders aren't given any motivator to join the signature campaign (which seems to pay 3/4 of the total "airdrop", mostly to big holders) so that a small group of people can keep most of the coins to themselves.

I was actually thinking about joining at the end of the year, but I wanted to make sure that the project is legitimate first and see if the "DeepSend" feature actually comes out and does what it promises. But with the new rules the whole project has turned from "controversial but potentially genuine" to "highly suspicious and potentially very elaborate ponzi scheme".

I hope that I'm wrong because I would really like more anonymous coins to keep the governments at bay. But with the way the "airdrop" is handled now I think people will (at least secretly) lose all trust and faith in the project that they might have had. I don't assume that they can speak out openly about this either, since they are getting paid for posting after all.

Anyway, good luck. I hope for you it'll work out the way you intended.
I'm still interested to see how things will turn out, but I have lost all interest of directly supporting the project in its current state.
Fenri11

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

One exchange?  Grin
Now DeepOnion listed on 3 exchange and others exchange will follow it
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ONION/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
This proves the developer is very serious in this project.
If you don't sure yang can come to our forum https://deeponion.org/community/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

I see such posts about deep onion every so often. I honestly don't if it's a scam or not as I have not seriously looked into it.. However people that have been posting about their red flags are convincing. I would stay away from the project if I were you. I think you already know the answer to your problem. Like you said, devs don't participate in airdrops.
InsightCrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

Staying away for sure! Deeponion seems like deep threat, lol! Grin
Lumin333

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

I hope they are legit as I like the graphics work lol
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Thanks for warning, I was thinking to invest but now will stay away. You have some reasonable arguments
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:30:51 PM

Hi All,

What are your thoughts on this project and how it manages its airdrops?

My opinion is that it's run like a pyramid scheme. Anyone new interested in this project I would suggest not to participate in the airdrop as you'll l get peanuts.

You will be asked to buy 100 onions and then given 7-8% on your total which is about 8 onions. A complete joke.

The Dev team are very secretive and all hijack the airdrops. Ever heard of the devs participating in airdrops?? Well here it's a first. No funds put aside for the devs. 

All my posts have been deleted because I asked about the Dev team etc.

There's no whitepaper and the coin is only on one exchange. Odd.

I was ready to invest some btc to this project thinking that I would get some incentives from the airdrops but I got indirectly told take it or lump it.

Some of the members do nothing but are rewarded 100x of coins.

Anyways my 2 cent. I would advise stay away because it's going to get dumped hard when the airdrops will finish.

I'm going to sell my small amount of deeponions and buy into projects like xtrabytes.

-it is run well and transparent with no hiccups

-nobody says you have to buy 100 onions but that is needed to participate. you can get them through bounties, giveaways, and even discussing the project on official forums.

-is 7-8% not good roi for one week time? this will equal 28% in a month and in less than 4 months youll be 100+

-nobody is jacking the airdrop they have been transparent about this from the beginning. the dev gets similar or less than many members fwiw, only the mods get higher.

-this aspect has been answered they want to remain anon so non necessary posts that are redundant and serve no real purpose

-whitepaper is coming soon, but you wouldnt know that would you?

-one exchange for now, there was supposed to be 2 as of now but novaexchange shut down...or did you not know this either?

-nobody gets 100x the top is 5x and those mods work 16 hr days so it is well deserved

-it may dump when done but that is natural for projects (look at byteball and other airdrops) and the true value will be seen shortly thereafter

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

Hi All,

What are your thoughts on this project and how it manages its airdrops?

My opinion is that it's run like a pyramid scheme. Anyone new interested in this project I would suggest not to participate in the airdrop as you'll l get peanuts.

You will be asked to buy 100 onions and then given 7-8% on your total which is about 8 onions. A complete joke.

The Dev team are very secretive and all hijack the airdrops. Ever heard of the devs participating in airdrops?? Well here it's a first. No funds put aside for the devs.  

All my posts have been deleted because I asked about the Dev team etc.

There's no whitepaper and the coin is only on one exchange. Odd.

I was ready to invest some btc to this project thinking that I would get some incentives from the airdrops but I got indirectly told take it or lump it.

Some of the members do nothing but are rewarded 100x of coins.

Anyways my 2 cent. I would advise stay away because it's going to get dumped hard when the airdrops will finish.

I'm going to sell my small amount of deeponions and buy into projects like xtrabytes.

Of course.
It's all about money at the end of the day.
They have just done it in a very clever way.

Also, all those saying nice things about deeponion are those that are IN the game.

Doesn't that look like a ponzi scheme?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:37 PM

I just read the thread about it and did not join it because it sees nothing strange with the airdrop project .. on some many topic discussing about it and i guess almost everything says that it's a scam .. for an airdrop project or ico better see how dev work and give a response I think you can already make a conclusion how the project .. at this time very much airdrop or ico that appear as good as be careful  Smiley
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

Ive been hearing alot about scam and deep onion coin in the same sentence.  I have heard friends mentioned about the airdrop also and how they claim it hasnt been done legitmately.  But anyways good read the commented and posts in this thread. Good to keep your eyes open to whats going on in the community.
Great stuff guys!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

-it is run well and transparent with no hiccups

-nobody says you have to buy 100 onions but that is needed to participate. you can get them through bounties, giveaways, and even discussing the project on official forums.

-is 7-8% not good roi for one week time? this will equal 28% in a month and in less than 4 months youll be 100+

-nobody is jacking the airdrop they have been transparent about this from the beginning. the dev gets similar or less than many members fwiw, only the mods get higher.

-this aspect has been answered they want to remain anon so non necessary posts that are redundant and serve no real purpose

-whitepaper is coming soon, but you wouldnt know that would you?

-one exchange for now, there was supposed to be 2 as of now but novaexchange shut down...or did you not know this either?

-nobody gets 100x the top is 5x and those mods work 16 hr days so it is well deserved

-it may dump when done but that is natural for projects (look at byteball and other airdrops) and the true value will be seen shortly thereafter
It's not 7-8% ROI per week, because you have to actually do work (signature campaign) to get it, doesn't matter how little it is it locks up your signature for other campaigns. And there are signature campaigns that pay much better with no investment made, which makes them not only risk free but also superior in pay. There are also several projects for which it is much clearer if they are trustworthy or not, and it's always better to support those instead.

And the airdrop is being jacked by the dev team and moderators, although this happens indirectly by making it so the people who got more Onions for free will get even more Onions for the remainder of the airdrop.

Meanwhile smaller people will have no reason to join because the amount of Onions that they can get without risking thousands of dollars will be tiny in comparison to those who make several times more without any risk involved for them.

That's not fair no matter how you twist and turn it and people will stay away as a result, which will further centralize almost all Onions around a very small group of people. But I guess fairness has long left crypto anyways.

I don't think DeepOnion is a scam, but it's very fishy and caters towards the founders instead of distributing as many Onions as possible among as many people as possible.
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

I agree with you. I don't think deep onion price will rise someday. Just another airdrop that will cost investor much money.

litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

The coin is clearly based on sound technology, with perhaps it's only issue currently being an outdated TOR version in its current implementation, which may make the users stand out on the network, but that will be fixed, I'm sure.
The coin has incredible future potential as completely neutral and anonymous market space facilitator, world wide, forever. . For real, and not as a pipe dream like all the other new-stealth protocols. TOR is sufficiently time-proven, and this coin does it's marriage to the routing network cleanly. On top of that it's Devs and its community is aware exactly what they have in their hands and it is going to be supported. Participate and get all the ONIONS your entitled to, whatever amount and just be grateful. No need to stay away. No risk to you (unless you don't get convinced it's great and end up investing on an exchange Wink
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

Can you even sell DeepOnion or are the coins locked? I cant see any other scenario than a huge dump when signature campaign will be over, right now they can keep the value on some level since they forbid trading but when everyone will start selling, all hell will break loose.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:50:06 AM

Can you even sell DeepOnion or are the coins locked? I cant see any other scenario than a huge dump when signature campaign will be over, right now they can keep the value on some level since they forbid trading but when everyone will start selling, all hell will break loose.

Coins are not blocked... we can already sell it if we want and it is possible to sell it since DeepOnion is listed on an exchange (Novaexchange was the first).
Now you can trade it on Cryptopia too and there are more buying orders than selling orders Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████