Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1130 times)
bookerra

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

I saw many other project offer Signature bounty? Do you plan to add it also?

I decided to not to wait for your answer and made my own signature. If you like it I can send this to you as an example so you can spread it among other users or maybe even start a new bounty campaign.
It's not a bad idea, we will think about this kind of bounty. Please send me the code of the signature to a personal message.

I sent a private message, please check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

I saw many other project offer Signature bounty? Do you plan to add it also?

I decided to not to wait for your answer and made my own signature. If you like it I can send this to you as an example so you can spread it among other users or maybe even start a new bounty campaign.
It's not a bad idea, we will think about this kind of bounty. Please send me the code of the signature to a personal message.

I sent a private message, please check.

Thank you, we decided that this kind of bounty will be in our campaign. Tomorrow we will publish an information about this here in the thread and announce the reward for this.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: