Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone in Bitconnect? Scam coin?  (Read 1610 times)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

You're spot on! And thankfully you do realize the consequences of this coin being a ponzi scheme. I know personally that many people know this is a scam but still promote it to others for their personal gains in terms of affiliate income.

This is not only misleading but also immoral in my opinion.

Bitconnect is no different to make money fast schemes or MMM global.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

no, yes.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

Ponzi and cloud mining crypto sites can be seen a lot from Youtube as they have huge affiliate commission. So do not fall from them,  stay away from them. Once you joined from this,  you will do the same promotion. You cannot earn from these without getting another victim.

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Hello. Bitconnect really screams ponzi scheme from every corner. But it goes on and on. Im really curious how this plays out.

Cheers
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:43:52 PM

yes, bitconnect is a ponzi,,
but, i see for now people don't care about that because its all about money,
this is very bad for crypto world, and now so many program with ponzi scheme start their program in cryptocurrencies  Cry

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:00:31 AM

ponzi Angry

yes, bitconnect is a ponzi,,
whats wrong with you ? are you a part of bitconnect or anothers project thats similiar with bitconnect ?

sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:00:03 AM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

Bitconnect is a well known Ponzi that has been around for a while, many still invest as they feel the reward outweighs the risk of the Ponzi being exposed and leading to bitconnect coming to an end.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

this is a learning you can get rid of the ponzi scheme and not get lost further.
there are many referrals about this and you should always be careful in taking action.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

its a well known Ponzi, so if you are going to gamble on it, then prepare to take the hit if it runs out. you could think that you might be the lucky one, but i just don't see anything good in this.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:40:02 AM

Hello. Bitconnect really screams ponzi scheme from every corner. But it goes on and on. Im really curious how this plays out.

Cheers
You just need to got to the bitconnect forum and just try to see about average activity in there. And the fact about the bitconnect only traded on its own exchange site, and the bitconnect exchange that only has a lot of volume comparing with another exchange site. None of the major exchange site wants to add that ponzi coin in their place.
many people get fooled by the scammer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

The early investors have made out like bandits in Bitconnect but all the late comers
will get killed when the Ponzi scheme fails. Nobody knows when that will happen.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:36 AM

The early investors have made out like bandits in Bitconnect but all the late comers
will get killed when the Ponzi scheme fails. Nobody knows when that will happen.

Correct. If you look onto youtube you'll see that there is a ton of people promoting the Bitconnect scam including one popular youtuber which i won't name here but you can find quite easily by just searching up bit connect.

They're the reason bit connect had so much success in getting people's money out of their pockets in the first place, and they're earning affiliate earnings.

It's way too late to join the game. Plus joining a ponzi is essentially a gamble, you're much better off gambling your money in a dice site. At least you have a fair chance of winning.

Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:59:53 AM

Correct. If you look onto youtube you'll see that there is a ton of people promoting the Bitconnect scam including one popular youtuber which i won't name here but you can find quite easily by just searching up bit connect.

They're the reason bit connect had so much success in getting people's money out of their pockets in the first place, and they're earning affiliate earnings.

It's way too late to join the game. Plus joining a ponzi is essentially a gamble, you're much better off gambling your money in a dice site. At least you have a fair chance of winning.

Gambling in a dice site? Grin don't think of it. It isn't healthy to your money at all... Then again I'd have joined this but connect thing but looks like no one is in support any longer and those out there doing PR are there to milk the last few drops, this clearly is a conviction it's crashing not soon but soonest.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:59 AM

Ponzicoin is good for you
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:16 AM

I think all cryptocurrencys are ponzi scams. There is no value and bitcoin price raise only because everyday thousands of stupids buy bitcoins. I belive that in next year bitcoin will crash mayby over 50%. Some people say that price cant go lower than it cost to mine but I think it can go to 0.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

There are many people in bitcoinect and most of them believe that they can become rich with this scheme. But damn it, how can it possible when this coin is 100% scam. There is no way you can provide 1% interest to the people forever. It will come to the end. Hope that coinmarketcap will delist this scammer coin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

There are many people in bitcoinect and most of them believe that they can become rich with this scheme. But damn it, how can it possible when this coin is 100% scam. There is no way you can provide 1% interest to the people forever. It will come to the end. Hope that coinmarketcap will delist this scammer coin

Precisely this. The investments that you make completely depend on whether or not Bitconnect will keep their promise of paying out people interest on their investment, and also whether bitconnect keeps its current level or keeps going.

These are all unknowns and bitconnect could collapse at any time because of this.

Don't get caught in the hype.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

I mean, it obviously a pyramid scheme, but if you got in early and exit now, there's nothing to complain about.

It's too late join now, it's gonna burst soon when people start to dumping it.

So true! Bitconnect is somewhat a hybrid of Crypto with a mixture of Pyramid via affiliate system and lending program! Wink
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

Investing money to them and giving you a 1% a day increase in what ever amount of bitcoin you invest in them is a sure scam already like other ponzi/hyip out there.
Maybe at first they are not a scam but as soon as they are known thats when they start to become scam and you wont get what you will invest in them, so better careful than to be sorry later.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:29 AM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

Well, yes it's obviously a ponzi scheme, I am amazed how they got that huge funds of bitcoins by their investors and I also believe that they will become one of the most successful ponzi scheme in the history of bitcoins like hashocean before (do you remember it? the cloud mining shit? Grin)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: