Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone in Bitconnect? Scam coin?  (Read 1610 times)
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

yes i think it is a ponzi. bitconnect has no real value and is only growing becuase people are so naive and they like the high numbers that bitconnect promises. i stay away from this coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonyharding

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

yeah its a total Ponzi scheme - but I'm day 150 into it - and made loads - if it closed today I would still be a happy man. I've made all my money several times over and know it could close any day. So I have only the money in there I know I could afford to lose.

Also my thinking is that if they are bringing out a credit card etc in Dec and promoting it all the time - its still going to be around for a while longer. so cha-ching Smiley
Mikaelxiong (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

ponzi Angry

yes, bitconnect is a ponzi,,
whats wrong with you ? are you a part of bitconnect or anothers project thats similiar with bitconnect ?

I am not a part of bitconnect nor any projects that are similar.  The amount of people doing it is scary.  Bitconnect will definitely get the feds involved.  #Madoff2.0
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:12:34 PM

I think Bitconnect is quite in transparent and might be a scam. I think a lot of you tubers are wrongly promoting them. The market cap just dropped yesterday around 0.5 bln.

pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Does BCC even have a working product? What is the purpose of their coin?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tradecoin247

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

any sane investor would not invest into bitconnect. just look at the main people shilling it on youtube. uneducated and unprofessional
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2282
Merit: 365

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

This may well be a Ponzi scheme waiting to become big if not nipped in the bud this early. There are many people in the crypto world that are very weak and gullible and easily convinced with too good to be true offers and will invest easily to people they do not even know personally. I have stumbled upon this Bitconnect scam even in my telegram account. They are saying that there is a money wired transferred to me.
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

This may well be a Ponzi scheme waiting to become big if not nipped in the bud this early. There are many people in the crypto world that are very weak and gullible and easily convinced with too good to be true offers and will invest easily to people they do not even know personally. I have stumbled upon this Bitconnect scam even in my telegram account. They are saying that there is a money wired transferred to me.

Keep calm guys, the ponzi is about to collapse, that's why you can sense so much desperation and shilling, we're seeing their last days.  Grin
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

i ve heard million times that it s a scam but im regret that i didnt invest it around july, i could make 5x . my other regret is bitcoincash. i want to buy middle of October but everybody says it s worthless than i didnt want to buy now its 2.5x in just 20 days. so even something is scam or not you can buy it and use STOP LOSS than you will not lose to much but can earn huge .

lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

Big ponzi. This is the 4x the size of mtgox.

Once it fails, here come the bears.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

big scam big ponzi biggest lie and most of their pictures and videos are fake.
Only retards want to invest in that scam coin.
they done ICO but didnt have something to release
GUI_Center

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

Stay far away from Bitconnect and any other ponzi like coin scams. More and more are popping up everyday and will only continue to get worse due to Bitconnect marketing to people that don't understand it all.

Aexs

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

I mean i have used it for some time now, made a decent amount of money lending on it and moving it to BTC afterward. It could totally be a scam but why not get paid before it goes away. I have also recently be using Regal coin also its literally the same complex but just released so it should be around for awhile to get some money into it. The benefit i find with it is that its daily Accrual rate has been over 1% since i started last month and your capital even for 100 dollars is only held for 99 days as apposed to Bitconnects time frames where 100 dollars is like 8 months.

If interested https://regalcoin.co/ref/THRENIN

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

Yes, it looks like a ponzi scheme. I don't invest in it!
Pretty weird its price is so high and it's always on top 20. I hope this bullshit will end soon and people won't lose too much money when it ends....
justdimin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

I am very sure you are already smart enough to detect that it is a Ponzi and no need going further. It is just in a matter of time before they receive their judgments.

It is a Ponzi and everything about it screams that and you are better off putting your assets in your wallet than considering putting your funds in them. Usually, those in the lower part of the chain when things are about to go wrong are always the ones who suffer it, so stay away!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

Bitconnect using scheme like ponzi or somthing and it is not good if you register now. The price already too high and the company will goes down soon. If its look too good to be true its mean something fishy there. You better buy vertcoin or bitcoincash or invest your money on crypterium then put ur money at bitconnect and its locked
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

You're spot on! And thankfully you do realize the consequences of this coin being a ponzi scheme. I know personally that many people know this is a scam but still promote it to others for their personal gains in terms of affiliate income.

This is not only misleading but also immoral in my opinion.

Bitconnect is no different to make money fast schemes or MMM global.
It is just greed!
It is funny that most people always know when they are in a Ponzi scheme but they always find a stupid means of justifying it.

I won’t be surprised since that is what keeps the ball rolling for them, cause as much more gullible users like them keeps stepping in, the more they keep getting and so on until one day, the cycle cannot just help itself any longer and then die.
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

The system is based on locking people into constantly reinvesting due to greed, as I advise people on my YouTube any of these things are very high risk and you can make money or lose the lot. Investing $100 into it may sound like a good idea but they also lock your money in. I put $100 in a while back and simply move the money into their coin and let it go up in value. Then once it hits a certain level I withdraw it regularly so when it does go under it won't have lost any of my money.

But the whole thing just doesn't make sense even with people I know who think this is an investment platform it still doesn't add up. Chain Group I have invested in and it has been working well nearly 70% a month return and grown from $50 to $1,500 but even that I am not calling it anything more than high risk.

I know some people shout Ponzi as soon as you can get more than 1% a day ROI but you can do it yourself if you put the time into it on the markets.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Mikaelxiong (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:26 PM

I took a step back and thought about it, if the price of bitcoin goes up biconnect may be able to pay back investors in dollars and not bitcoin.  Also if there are more bitcoin hard forks then all the minted alt coins from the hard fork go to biconnect.  If these hard fork coins get pumped like bitcoin cash, bitconnect may be able to pay back investors and come out on this gamble; but if these forks do not follow through like segwit it'll be a sad day for bitconnect coin owners.  Hodl your own bitcoins...
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

You are correct but it would need to be one massive gamble that it is constantly going to benefit from which is unlikely. I would say they are still going to be around for another 12 months maybe due to the fact they are pushing roadshows to feed the system. But the numbers just don't seem realistic its like most "lending" platforms unless there is a real need for this volume of $$ it would be very difficult to hit the daily profits. The false stability is coming from people constantly reinvesting in the coin and artificially inflating the system.

Don't get me wrong with Ponzi, MLM, Pyramid they are all eventually going to fail and the important bit if getting into them is to recognise they are exactly that. But investing early getting your ROI then rolling interest means you could have done well if in early or even now. The gamble is when will the house of cards fail.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: