Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for trading  (Read 1488 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

Hi guys, what is the best coin for trading . Give me your suggestions Smiley

it really depends on you on what is your main goal and how much is your capital? i would say that altcoins like etherium, waves, strat,etc.. are good for long terms because they rarely increse or pump and bitcoin is good on short term because its value is obviously rising in a matter of short time but it is also good on longer terms because bitcoins value tends to increase more in a longer time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chibykesman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:19:48 AM

For me the best coin for trading is BTC coin.

I think that is the best coin.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

First it's BITCOIN for sure. Because BITCOIN is the main cryptocurrency. Most of Cryptocurrency pairs with BITCOIN for the value with satoshi.
Second is OKCash because starting this month there will be updates, giveaway, huge community, great team and so on. You can buy OKCash with low rate now buy in the dip.
Third atm is Vcash (XVC) because this month many updates will come up like live interview with XVC developer and Releasing the Road Map (today).

That's what I thought.

Note : Trading on Bittrex

Regards
mingbai8

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:53:14 AM

This is what I have always thought of. Smiley
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

I would agree with the majority here that BTC/USD poses the lowest risk to trade

Simply buy it when it dips down low and sell it when it hits fresh highs

You could try alternative coins/assets which can produce better returns if you choose carefully

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

If you want to earn profit in trading, i suggest you ETH, the new version of Bitcoin, the more perfect of Bitcoin . Bitcoin's price for now is too high and it's not good enough to investing in it. But it's not with Etherum, everything is still new and price is still can be accepted.

There is no reason to deny this fact that ETH is really a good option for having a good amount of money but the thing is ETH is only preferable if you are planning for either day trading or short term investment. Otherwise, it is useless to go for ETH. Above all, the thing which matters the most is your own experience. If you are not having good expertise in trading, then choice of coin will hardly make any difference.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

You can look in coinmarketcap if you want to analyze cryptocurrency, you need to analyze first to determine a good coin for trading or daily trading, I suggested MNC DASH and some new altcoins that have large volumes. Bitcoin is highly recommended for investment because the price is getting higher each time.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

coin nimex for trading.
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

If you wanna choose the best coin for trading, my advice is Kyber Network. This project develops an exchange where you can trade any tokens with a low fee, quick transaction, high liquidity, and safe. You can do your own research to understand.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

It depends on the time frame and capital you have for investment.
If you start with little investment then you should invest for short term and buy cheap undervalued coins.
Look for low marketcap coin.
And if you have greater capital then you should go for top 20 coins for long term.
I think that should be the strategy.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

its depend on how much your balance and what do you want after you buy the coins, i mean do you want to trade for short term, day trade or long term. i can said like this because every term of trade is different and we need to pick the right coins so we don't lose too much if the coins is suddenly getting down like today. every coins in the market can increase so fast and some of the coins can be increase for a long term so we need to know how we want to trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

Of course Bitcoin would be the best coin for trading because obviously it is the original cryptocoinand would be the best coin to buy also for other coins in trading, although Ethereum is also a good coin for trading too and is a good coin for investment.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

If we give you suggestions for trading and if you follow my tips then start trading but sometime latter if you lose your money you can blame me so now we just share a some tips for trading you can just follow this rules and start your trading. You must check coinmarketcap and check mobile apps ico market then you can see this coin details and you start your trading .
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:10:16 PM

Don't wish like that because people will not give you the best coin for trading because you should find it by your own. Trading in altcoin market has a lot of coins but if you know how to read and analyze a coin then you will know which is the best coin for trading and you should must learn the trading first and not jumping into an actual trading without any knowledge.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Ramdev (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

Don't wish like that because people will not give you the best coin for trading because you should find it by your own. Trading in altcoin market has a lot of coins but if you know how to read and analyze a coin then you will know which is the best coin for trading and you should must learn the trading first and not jumping into an actual trading without any knowledge.
maybe you are true that people will not tell me about best trading coin but maybe one of them will give me best coin and there is a hope for it Smiley
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

For me the best coin for trading is BTC coin.

I think that is the best coin.
in my opinion  trading coin is better .but every coin is not same .the best coin for trading is bitcoin because bitcoin gives more profit then any other coin.and you also need to know how to trade better. for this you need to be experienced.and also by doing some study about coins..
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

If you mean the best coin to execute trades with, then it is Bitcoin (just because it is easy to use and has a pair with every other currency). If you mean the best coin to invest in/trade... that is up to you and changes every second.

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

I suggest not to trading right now. Many bulltrap in this market. If you dont study or follow some good signal, then you will be eat.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:59:54 PM

If you mean the best coin to execute trades with, then it is Bitcoin (just because it is easy to use and has a pair with every other currency). If you mean the best coin to invest in/trade... that is up to you and changes every second.

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
The fact is that Bitcoin is really an original coin, but we must pay attention to other alternative coins, whose projects are very promising. The fact is that if such altcoin is kept and invested in them, then it will also bring a good profit. Already today a lot of altcoin this up the price, So if you pre-buy these coins, then the profit will be unambiguous.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

Of course Bitcoin would be the best coin for trading because obviously it is the original cryptocoinand would be the best coin to buy also for other coins in trading, although Ethereum is also a good coin for trading too and is a good coin for investment.
I will never ever suggest bitcoin for trading because of its high price. It will be a big loss if you accidentally lose bitcoin in trading. Trading is little risky and bitcoin is no more that coin which could be used for taking risks. For trading, the best options as usually are altcoins, they are very good for practicing and checking out your strategies in trading. Trade bitcoin only when you are expert.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: