Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3529 times)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

If the government does get a hold of bitcoins, they'll tax every transaction we have. So you'll be paying for taxes and transaction fees. Think about it. If you send bitcoins, the government will take 25% and then the exchange will take 25% as well. Imagine you'll only get half of your bitcoins if transferred them.
Exactly! The most important thing which has helped bitcoin the most in gaining this much of reputation across the globe is its decentralized nature. This feature of bitcoin is actually making bitcoin independent of any kind of rules and regulations of the government. Government has nothing to do with bitcoin until and unless they declare it as legal currency across their country.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legend1123

Activity: 29
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

This is a question that any trader or investor has ever thought and wondered about. But there are a lot of difficult things to answer for this question.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

I think that its a great opportunity to make a bridge between different countries
Im a particiipant of Asian confernce https://blockshowasia.com/ which aim is to unite asia and the whole world
OZankovska

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

I think government shouldn't be combined with Bitcoin, for me bitcoin is more for business
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:05:27 AM

The perceptions of every government from different countries about bitcoin are not all same. Some countries allows bitcoin as a payment for different services, while some do not and restrict it. And for me, Bitcoin and Government must go on separately. Because for sure the government will insist it's authority over bitcoin which for sure will not benefit the bitcoin community. Especially if that government has a lot of hidden agendas. I'm not saying that all of that government is like that.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Your thoughts are a lot better.But the list of benefits you provide is good for us.But the government will not accept it.The government of many countries thinks illegal transactions through Bitcoin.So they do not take it
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Yes I agree with that combination bitcoin and government but other country don't like that but here in my country I didn't feel if they don't like bitcon because android app here is made for butcoin to use in a mini store and online business here. and I thought they they like it also.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits, but not all countries support bitcoin. Governments around the world have their own stance on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, it is still better to use fiat especially in countries that have limited resources in terms of technology.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1498
Merit: 350

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
I love it when governments accept Bitcoin as a form of  investment or a new form of electronic payment system. Actually here in my country Bitcoin is accepted and exchanges are regulated by the central bank though taxes and KYC/AML implementation could never be evaded for everyone's safety so I think this move will lure more users and investors and day by day crypto community here in my country is quite increasing so no doubt a perfect combination to me so far so good and haven't experience any problems here yet. I am looking forward that we are not far from reaching into reality like Bitcoin's status in Japan these days where Bitcoin is widely accepted in department stores there.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

Bitcoin & Government. I think that sooner or later the Government of several countries will start to recognise bitcoin, not in a negative way, but for its huge success these past years, and I think some governments will start to recognise bitcoin as something that they would ban in their country, or would these government embrace bitcoin and make it as an alternative for earning money, because of bitcoin's popularity, I guess these users would love to fight for the sake of the company getting banned by the government, but again if the economy is growing with the help of bitcoin I don't see a reason why governments would ban bitcoin, I'd even theorised that sooner or later the government would love to approve bitcoin in their countries.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

I salute those government and countries who gave recognitions to Bitcoins as a big help or implications in developing more their Economic Growth and stability. I envy them, because not all Government or Countries or even people who were in higher positions would understand how Bitcoin can be a good implications to the society. Oh! I must correct it! Yes, maybe some of them were able to understand how Bitcoin works and how can be impacted on society's Economic growth but for some reasons that they were the ones who implements tax legislations, I could say that they would rather not support Bitcoins. As if this will be supported, Tax implementations n ones country will become Null and useless as everyone can afford to pay their taxes. Plus, this is where they can increase their profits and incomes while sovereignity is sufferring from poverty and massive starvation.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

It may be not good in some countries where fiat is deeply rooted to economy, without money or paper bills economy will not go stable or worst become like other countries where inflation double every hour,
But I think if the Government will regulate bitcoin on an honest way (I don't know) we can combine them for the good off all
AliVul

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

The topical theme. Unfortunately or fortunately, it is still far to mass approval of bitcoin. Mass adaptation involves the consent of the majority. You won't get it in the nearest future, especially from states that progress a little bit slower people.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

It is a very good idea if the all the government will come to the lime light to see the benefit that is in investing in bitcoin.But it is a pity that many government of other countries are still not seeing the important of Bitcoin, that it will help every citizen of their community to come out of poverty. some government have already approved the use of bitcoin for trade transaction, investments and other related businesses. It would have been a good idea if  the governments all embrace the idea of keying into ever fast growing Bitcoin so as to empower its citizenry in this period of investment opportunity.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

Yes I agree with that combination bitcoin and government but other country don't like that but here in my country I didn't feel if they don't like bitcon because android app here is made for butcoin to use in a mini store and online business here. and I thought they they like it also.
Wise governments like bitcoin because they see the development and progress of their region in bitcoin and we have seen that regions who adopted bitcoin are in great economic health and this thing is real motivation for the new region governments to make a step toward bitcoin all the benefits will run toward them and also in my region government is serious about bitcoin to adopt it and give people chance to earn,
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

It is indeed good. But if and only if bitcoin is accepted legally by government. Bitcoin and Government, having these two a good combination many people will have a good benefit and also bitcoiners will be at ease, and also improvement will be just around coming,  and bitcoin and government will be a good foundation on improving some structure, transaction, and so on. Considering, the value of bitcoin, 1 bitcoin is equivalent to 500,000 php or $10,000 such money can be a fund if a calamity devastated something. In addition, bitcoin can also provide a room for homeless people run by government.
elllee

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

This idea was cool and if it happen many of us will not carry a cash to buy something in mall or supermarket and i think there is possible that bitcoin will replace the cash money from government bank so all people will using crypto currency. If this happen the the Telecommunication Company in your country must improve more there connection to avoid hassle transaction to user. 
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

I think bitcoin is like USD in cryto-currency so the government might try to handle bitcoin when it is too popular like they did with gold.  Grin Grin
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:14:17 PM

I think that governments will be divided into two camps - those who can make this useful, and those that will prohibit bitcoin
Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:15:02 AM

In addition, bitcoin payments are also currently processed at no cost or at a very low cost. Users can enter fees in transactions to obtain priority processing, thus securing faster transaction confirmation by the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: