Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Fund Investment - Let's Build A Exchange Site?  (Read 447 times)
dubs (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:27:31 AM

I was thinking of getting a exchange site up but then thought I have no coding skills and whatever else it would take to build a fully working site so I thought hiring someone to do it would be much better! This is how it would work, whoever donated they would be given a percentage of shares in the site so any profit is split with all share holders. I am not looking for 20 people but instead hoping 8-10 of us can get the funds needed to get a new exchange site up.

If you are interested post in here and let's chat or PM me.

Goal is to raise $1000
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:39:38 AM

I was thinking of getting a exchange site up but then thought I have no coding skills and whatever else it would take to build a fully working site so I thought hiring someone to do it would be much better! This is how it would work, whoever donated they would be given a percentage of shares in the site so any profit is split with all share holders. I am not looking for 20 people but instead hoping 8-10 of us can get the funds needed to get a new exchange site up.

Goal is to raise $1000

Your gonna need a lot more then that.. Wink

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
dubs (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:43:58 AM

Goal is to raise $1000

Your gonna need a lot more then that.. Wink

I have found a team who will deliver a finished product for that amount, would you like to join in?
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:28:08 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 12:38:50 PM by fendlestick

Just get a capital one card and take all the profits for yourself.

Also you are a little late, the coins seem to move through the exchanges in a sorta/kinda pattern, Cryptsy -> Bter -> Virc -> Btce, really you would need to do something awesome to beat the bigs boys or undercut cryptsy, the middle ground is to competitive.

There are also a multitude of other exchanges and exchanges hosted by some coin teams themselves.

For $1000 I see you having 2 options:

1. Be the cheapest and take any coin from whoever, trying to take a share from cryptsy.

2. Do something different, look at the exchanges and find something they don't do, but is useful, that you can do really well for your budget.

Option two will give you a good start to get noticed and  build customers. You can implement the other boring standard features while others scramble to copy your cracking new idea.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:31:02 PM

why not just get a team that shares in the profits of the exhcange site.  then it is free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: