Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HubX - Always get the best bitcoin exchange rate  (Read 609 times)
HubX (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:45:31 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 05:30:46 PM by HubX

Hello Bitcointalker,

We're proud to announce HubX Beta. Compare all major crypto exchanges. Always get the best rates for BTCitcoin. Never pay hidden fees again. Now live: https://www.HubX.io

We started HubX because we were sick and tired of intransparent fees and spiked exchange rates of exchanges. We wanted to have a simple go-to site where we can compare all major exchanges based on their fees, exchange rate, trust, review-score, payment methods and Know-Your-Customer terms. Doing this manually every time you want to purchase a coin took a ton of our time and in the end you never see the best bang for your buck.

HubX solves this by comparing an ever-growing number of exchanges and showing you the final amount you receive incl. all hidden fees the exchange charges.

Upcoming features:

• Altcoin support. Quickly find the best rate to go from FIAT -》 BITCOIN 》 ALTCOIN
  • Sorting-Options
  • Price alarms
  • More languages

As noted HubX is currently in BETA STAGE and we would be really happy to get your feedback Smiley

Find it here: https://www.HubX.io

CHANGELOG:

Vers. 0.0013
  • Added Support für ETH & LTC
  • Added more exchanges for compare
  • Mobile optimization
  • Bugfixing

Vers. 0.0012
  • Added Support for EURO and YEN
  • Added "Show more results"
  • Added bether "Cheapest, Fastest und Popular" signs
  • Bugfixing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

In other words, you will give out top 3 best exchangers who will give you most bitcoins you purchase at the moment. Like coinmartketcap, you will see the list of prices of cryptocurrencies in its lowest price together with the fees.

Here is my suggestion, I want to see the list of all major exchangers so I can compare it myself and not just top 3 or what. What will bring people to use your website than coinmarketcap is the idea to see the total value (actual purchase + fees) which is great for people who likes to arbitrage. In connection with that, it would be much precise to add the transaction fee to pay when you send from one exchanger to another and, in my opinion, it wpuldn't be that hard since trading platforms are characterized with fix transaction fee. By having this, arbitrage will be much easier.
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

First things first - lemme thank you for your great feedback.

We're actually adding a list to sort all exchanges as a list and show detail informations. At our first version we wanted to keep it simple and just start and show only 3 options. It is also a great idea to get a bether abitrage compare overview with all necessary tranformation fee from one exchange to another. I think we've added this option until thuesday and i will give you a short respond after the changes are live.

Do you have any other ideas how this site can help you? Smiley
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

If you’re looking for simplicity then Preev.com is a prime example. They get their data from multiple markets to get a weighted average. They also allow you to select specific exchanges to see current prices on those exchanges in real time.
That could be something you could base your results and site on.
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

Thanks for your reply AT101ET - by the way - a really cool name!

I've just checked preev.com and agree with you. We're big fans of KISS (Keep it simple & stupid) concepts like this. At least we do the same in the backend as preev.com does. We gather all exchange rate informations on a 60 seconds basis and store them in our database. Do you any other suggestions for the site?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

I've just checked preev.com and agree with you. We're big fans of KISS (Keep it simple & stupid) concepts like this. At least we do the same in the backend as preev.com does. We gather all exchange rate informations on a 60 seconds basis and store them in our database. Do you any other suggestions for the site?

Hey, thanks. It’s an old username I’ve had for a while.
I think the site looks great.
The only change I’d recommend is in terms of the mobile site. I think the page should automatically adjust to differential phone sizes. On my iPhone I have to scroll down (a tiny bit) to be able to see and enter the exchange amount and results button. Perhaps there’s a way of adjusting the size of the graphics that allows the entire page to be displayed at once?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

We're actually adding a list to sort all exchanges as a list and show detail informations. At our first version we wanted to keep it simple and just start and show only 3 options. It is also a great idea to get a bether abitrage compare overview with all necessary tranformation fee from one exchange to another. I think we've added this option until thuesday and i will give you a short respond after the changes are live.

Since I mentioned arbitrage in my previous post, it would be helpful to have a calculator feature as how much profit will a person make by buying a coin here and selling there plus the fees.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

This is a very interesting project and it kind of reminds me of shapeshift.io in a way. But now you just enter the amount you are willing to spend and you get the best exchange rates. I really like the site. It's very user friendly and it provides me with key information practically instantly! Good stuff guys.
ichtyar

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

Per HOUR EASY WAY to GET BITCOIN \/ SATOSHI ... a smaller value of BTC. ... Security on coinbase is good, you can choos .... dogecoin before you exchange with $ or bitcoin (BT C).
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

Since I mentioned arbitrage in my previous post, it would be helpful to have a calculator feature as how much profit will a person make by buying a coin here and selling there plus the fees.

Hi Dillpicklechips,

we've added a option to show more results in a list below the "best of 3" options like you suggested. For now we will only show a few exchange, so the users dont get overwhelmed with informations Smiley What you think about the way we display it now?

We're also talking right now about a calculatur feature like you suggested. We're really happy about your knowledge and feedback on this!
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:00:58 AM

Hey, thanks. It’s an old username I’ve had for a while.
I think the site looks great.
The only change I’d recommend is in terms of the mobile site. I think the page should automatically adjust to differential phone sizes. On my iPhone I have to scroll down (a tiny bit) to be able to see and enter the exchange amount and results button. Perhaps there’s a way of adjusting the size of the graphics that allows the entire page to be displayed at once?

Im glad that you like the site UI Smiley

We've added a "one page mobile site" optimisation on our ToDo List und will change that soon. I gonna inform you as soon it's changed. Would be great to get your feedback again after the change Smiley

What else could be a great feature to you on the site?
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

This is a very interesting project and it kind of reminds me of shapeshift.io in a way. But now you just enter the amount you are willing to spend and you get the best exchange rates. I really like the site. It's very user friendly and it provides me with key information practically instantly! Good stuff guys.

Thank you very much xFiber. We're really happy to get that kind of feedback from you!

Feel free to share the project or use it at your next BTC buy Smiley
HubX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Hey guys,

i'm glad to tell you, that we've added support for ETH & LTC and € EURO and ‎¥ Yen.

Feel free to tryout. Feedback is welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: