Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing with 1$?  (Read 7470 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?

i think with $1.5 in your poloniex, you can start to do daily trading but with fast moving coins because if you trade slow moving coins, you can not make any profit and it might get you in the trapped zone. i think poloniex now is not good if you want to search fast moving coins and maybe you can move into bittrex because i see there is many coins that is fast moving and you might be make a good profit. if you can make stable profit, then you can increase your amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

For $ 1 you will not be able to buy coin if you play bittrex. I think you should look for maybe $ 10 or so you look to the free faucets or banjcos to invest $ 10 I think $ 10 is not much even compared to Asian countries like us. Good luck

Turkiwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

one dollar is not nearly enough to start anything, just the transaction fee will rekt you. You best strategy is to leave the dollar where it is and add another ninety-nine dollars. You won't go far with a dollar, even if the project has a return of 1000%, you'll only get 10 bugs out of it. Instead if you invest 100 that same amount would be 1000, and if you'd invest 10000 you'd get about 100000. So better to add a bit more, to make the time you spend doing these things worthwhile, otherwise you are insulting your own time (which is basically your life).
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:19:17 PM

Buy NIMFA this coin will be 1000x soon Cheesy

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:47:38 PM

Invest in new coins which plans are supposed to give it big pump after start of distribution, the best option for me.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

Invest in new coins which plans are supposed to give it big pump after start of distribution, the best option for me.
better to go with this and take the risk if you succeed then you will earned a lot but if not that's okay just leave it that 'way and
learned from your previous mistake, investment always carry risk so better to be ready as always.
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?
I know that looking very technically and mathematically, there are coins that have raised 10 or 100 times withing months, which means you would be able to turn that dollar into hundreds. However, I'm pretty sure that dollar is not literally all you have or all you are willing to invest. It would be much easier if you devoted a more significant amount of money. That way you can much easier reach your goals. I mean if you put $100, all it takes to earn another hundred is find a coin that will raise 2x, while now you are expecting 100x, which is much harder.
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Find extremely low volume coins that have a decent amount of predictable volatility.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

Find extremely low volume coins that have a decent amount of predictable volatility.

Experienced traders can predict coins that can be pumped by some groups. I know few groups on social networks specially on telegram always choose daily small cap victim coins for dump/pump. Maybe that guy can double his amount with inside knowledge Cheesy

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

You need to do serious research into promising and very cheap coins that are priced like
10 Satoshis or less and then hope for those to go up a lot.
rattle99 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:24:20 AM

Buy NIMFA this coin will be 1000x soon Cheesy

Why do you say so?
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:29 AM

For a portfolio in the $1 to $100 your best bet is an account with Cryptopia (New Zealand based crypto exchange) since they have many very low price coins listed. As an experiment this is fine, you will make your mistakes with small capital. My advice is you should consider working on a signature campaign so that you can earn some alts coins or bitcoins and increase your capital base as soon as possible. Trading is difficult enough and being undercapitalized often lures traders into taking unacceptable risks with their capital.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

I think you should invest more $ 20-50 if you really want to make money. With $ 1 you can buy anything when the coin purchase fee is almost half the amount. If you are in western countries then I think $ 20 is too easy for you
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

That's quite hard to figure out sir. But if you don't mind me asking, what is your purpose of going here? You can forget about investing with a little amount you said and try to work for ICO campaigns.
There are lots of campaigns to choose from with a decent paycheck.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

If I had $ 1 in my account I would buy a coin worth a few bucks a few sts to that and in 1-2 weeks you would get double your account. From there, you'll find a way to enhance your account like you did before with $ 1. I think it's hard to start with $ 1
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

If I had $ 1 in my account I would buy a coin worth a few bucks a few sts to that and in 1-2 weeks you would get double your account. From there, you'll find a way to enhance your account like you did before with $ 1. I think it's hard to start with $ 1
i will give simple example that drops of water make an ocean just like that if you have one dollar then you can hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased then your money is also increased and after sometime you can invest them some best place and start getting profit and in this way in future if you played well then you can become a rich person.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

i really can not believe that you asked such a thing
you should find yourself a job as your friend says Cheesy Cheesy you must find yourself a different struggle
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

in polo pump and dump days are overs , there is no shout box anymore , and also it is really difficult to turn 1.5 in 150 , but i think try to buy some coins who's supply is limited and their price is below 1 usd ,, like in 1.5 you can get 15 coins etc , and hold them until their price go to 10 usd each and walllahhhh you will get 150$ in this way

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

there are coins like bytecoin which is less than a cent. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/
one thing thats crazy about this coin is that its heavily traded, i don't really know how they were very much liked by traders but its kinda like cheap dogecoin.
DOGE been a copy of LTC, Bytecoin was the original codebase for todays Monero.
There had been issues surrounding Bytecoins former past, particularily premining related. Hence the continous decay on their charts.
I agree spread trading on low value coins can be helpfull on a little single dollar.

But honestly, if he does a tenfold with that ending on ten dollars the self suicide probability increases drastically. Better taking $100 and trying to create $1000 from that instead.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:38 PM

Join some airdrops or bounties
you will have more than $150 in less than a year, you can keep your $1.5 as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: