Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing with 1$?  (Read 7471 times)
sandoncan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

buy an altcoin which you think that can make it through the market. New coins are much cheaper
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

No way you can increase you deposit with 1$
You can try join airdrops or do bounty campaign tasks.
A great way to earn the initial money for further investment.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

I think it will be very difficult for you to earn a profit in the crypto market for just $ 1, which is too small a capital, you can not buy good altcoin. Besides that the market is bleeding now, we can not make a profit quickly. I think you should join the bounty campaign or the airdrops to make a profit.

Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

I think poloniex does not allow us to buy and sell for 1 dollar. After all, 1 dollar will be consumed by trade costs, I don't think it's enough. why not use $ 10 or $ 50 dollars to try it? I think you have a lot of money
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Maybe cant invest if just $1,for me it's just enough for gas fee. But maybe the creator thread is rich now

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

do they even let you trade with 1$?
if yes, buy and sell every second. if you make 200 right trades a day you can make 150$ in 200 years.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

In my opinion, you should try to invest with Ripple.
At present Ripple, prices are still under $ 1 but I am sure that in the future Ripple will become an expensive coin and become a good coin.
Currently, there are many Ripple coin enthusiasts because the Ripple Technology is very good and the transfer speed is very fast.
This is a good moment, then buy Ripple right now.

Can you explain how to do it by buying for 1$? If he buys 2 ripple, he will not even have enough money for transaction fees. I don't know if any exchange allows transactions for 1$. The attempt to invest such a small amount and expect any profit is completely pointless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

I'm not sure you can use $ 1.5 for investment, if possible, how long do you expect it to be $ 150? instead of waiting like that it is better to use your time to participate in a bounty or airdrop with an easy task. do not waste your time
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

In my opinion, you should try to invest with Ripple.
At present Ripple, prices are still under $ 1 but I am sure that in the future Ripple will become an expensive coin and become a good coin.
Currently, there are many Ripple coin enthusiasts because the Ripple Technology is very good and the transfer speed is very fast.
This is a good moment, then buy Ripple right now.

Can you explain how to do it by buying for 1$? If he buys 2 ripple, he will not even have enough money for transaction fees. I don't know if any exchange allows transactions for 1$. The attempt to invest such a small amount and expect any profit is completely pointless.
Base on the guy message. I believe he was actually talking about the best altcoin to invested in which is also below $1 price mentioned by the OP with the exclusion of the tx fee.

Nurbay, ripple have great technology which also impress some banks but ripple coin don't have the utility to pump cause the coin is centralized cryptocurrency.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?
I do not know of any coins that have grown 100 times in just one year! You want the impossible. You must try to earn more money. This can be done for example on the bounty
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?
It is hard for you to make a profit from $ 1 in the cryptocurrency market, $ 1 is too small. I do not think there will be any altcoin that is capable of x100 this year. I recommend working for bonus projects or aridrops to earn a profit. Working for the bounty you do not need a lot of capital, you just need to work hard everyday and you will get tokens when the project is over.

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Making your 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of the year 2018 by trading requires an enormous repetitions of buy and sell. Another option is to buy shitcoins and hope it will be pumped up to hundreds of percent. You need a great deal of luck with this, and much prayer also.
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

Keep researching constantly, join signal groups, crypto dicussion, and basically maximize every other information source you can
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

In this situation the better to lost all time for studying useful subject . Not enough practical  experience with this amount to have  trade because you will be afraid a loss
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

Seriously man maybe beg poloniex admin to add one more dollar because no way 1usd can reach 150 at all or maybe go get magic trick and then try it on crypto

Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

It is impossible or not feasible. To do this, it was necessary to invest at least ten years ago.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

You can trade with a dollar but the amount of capital is not large but if you are lucky you can make your capital increase quickly if your coin purchase can go to the floor and increase several times the price. of that coin
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

Choose some cheap altcoin or 2-3 altcoins that cost a penny and invest your $ 1 and wait for one of them to grow.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

1.5 dollar better buy yourself a beer, why bother and look for some promising coins, that do not become a millionaire))
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Try to invest in EOS, the trend of recent months is not bad, but what will happen next, no one of course does not guarantee. But at least attempt ) the amount is not huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: