Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any hope for KICKCOIN ?  (Read 516 times)
CryptoKranthi (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

KICKICO was so much hyped during the crowdsale.Many investors have invested in KICKICO expected that they will see returns soon. But to their bad they have seen 10x loss. How investors are digesting this fact? Will this coin have any future ? Their total supply is also too much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

yes I agree with you, kickcoin down to far below the price of ICO, I also got some kickcoin from bounty campaign, and I think kickico can go up, but it takes a long time, can be up to many years

CryptoKranthi (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:28 AM

yes I agree with you, kickcoin down to far below the price of ICO, I also got some kickcoin from bounty campaign, and I think kickico can go up, but it takes a long time, can be up to many years

Yes but it is unique project and has a working product. But I cant figure out why the value is decreasing heavily.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

10x loss? Really, so we can say that anymore scam coins are better than ICOs. I think it is somehow scam if investors lose their %90 of their money right after the ico.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

To increase the price it is easy for developers with million cash fund raised, they can buy back to mantain the price, if kickcoin make 10x lost for investors, It is because the dev hold unsold tokens or they do't buy back the token to increase the price. I think it is now there are many ICOs. The price after ICO is dump. I bought DRT and now the price is far from ICO price. 
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Most of the ICOs these days are overvalued, it needs to have a really good product to succeed. The good ones offer something unique or are at least the first ones to the market offering this service.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

Is it below the pre ico price yet?  I recall there were some big discounts in the pre ico.
lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Most of the ICOs these days are overvalued, it needs to have a really good product to succeed. The good ones offer something unique or are at least the first ones to the market offering this service.

Agreed. Most of the ICOs these days are overvalued. Although the KICKCOIN looks like a promising project, it still is overvalued in the ICO. I also bought some and now I need to hold it for long time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

KICKICO was so much hyped during the crowdsale.Many investors have invested in KICKICO expected that they will see returns soon. But to their bad they have seen 10x loss. How investors are digesting this fact? Will this coin have any future ? Their total supply is also too much.
Total supply is more than 450million token which isn't too much i think because they will (?) burned all unsold token after ICO.
But with the current rate, seems they can't fullfill their promise
  This rate is being taken from exchanges, but will never be less than 0.0005 ETH per KickCoin.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

Why did KICK use ERC20 crappy Ether tokens as it platform?

How hard is it to use a real blockchain like Electroneum? Especially if your doing ICO's, for kick they are effectivley selling Ether coins.

Plus you cant mine KICK?

No wonder they are not on Bittrex or Polonioex

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

Kick seen disappointing but I hope they are working hardly on this . Paragon too in thesame mess ico price ended 2.5$ but right now price is like 0.2
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

I do not think that KICKICO will ever be back to at least the level of their promises. The market situation looks very worrying for now. There is a complete lack of projects on the platform, making it basically a bit useless...
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

With large ICO all people who want to invest in this project buy it at ICO. Then... no one buy it after. So the price is crashing, with all this ICO mania it was prevesible. See this just as the begginning.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

I do not think that KICKICO will ever be back to at least the level of their promises. The market situation looks very worrying for now. There is a complete lack of projects on the platform, making it basically a bit useless...
I don't think so, that will take a long time for kick, The very bad idea to give a lot of the bonus to the investors, and their pre sale method already made the price of the token goes down. Their business idea looks verybad.
You can see on its price right now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

I don't think so, that will take a long time for kick, The very bad idea to give a lot of the bonus to the investors, and their pre sale method already made the price of the token goes down. Their business idea looks verybad.
Do not worry KICKICO is a big project and they are very interested in their community. I think KICKICO's prices will stabilize again because at this time people are more inclined to buy Bitcoin and all altcoin are down during this time.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

I dumped half a million kick at a loss to buy ETN / Electroneum. I feel really good about ETN, I will make up my losses and then some

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Do not worry KICKICO is a big project and they are very interested in their community. I think KICKICO's prices will stabilize again because at this time people are more inclined to buy Bitcoin and all altcoin are down during this time.

You are right that the current situation of altcoins might not help them. However the situation, while not desastrous, was not very bright before Bitcoin started to rise massively.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

Kickico success will depend on the performance of their plarform and how many projects that will use it. I don't like the big cap that they set. They already reduced it but i think it's still too much, that caused no demand because people already buy from the ico.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

I saw kickico and I can see it as a great project. Well, I think going back on its ICO price might take months. But, taking profit for it maight take a year. That's the thing about investing. Going long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

It looks like this is a common story with ICOs lately, i am afraid Kick will loose value even more till the end of the year. There is no easy money even in crypto, we will need to wait for months or years to be in plus.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: