Hello, all. I make stuff.First three requests in each category will receive a work absolutely free.
If you want one of the things on the list below, or maybe something that isn't there, just make a post (Or a private message, if you wish to remain anonymous.)Please keep in mind that easier (less complex) requests are likely to be completed faster, but won't be done with less effort. I'm a perfectionist at heart. How to make a requestNote: Any or all of the following information can be sent through PM to respect privacy. Private requests will be put on the worklist under the name "Anonymous" to give public customers an idea as to how far along their request is.
Start with a brief description of what you would like, how it should be done, and any examples you have on hand similar to your request.
Providing details with an instant messaging service or email for fast correspondence would greatly assist me assist you, as I would like to make things just how you want them.
Including an upfront value would help others determine how much my services are worth to you.
I will list completed work in this topic unless specifically requested not to.What happens once a request is accepted
The request will be placed on the worklist. The worklist is in order of priority. (Higher, most important / being worked on presently. Lower, least important / being worked on later.)
The worklist isn't meant as an insult to your request or yourself, it's just a general tool for myself to get small and relatively easy things out of the way faster so that more people can be happy. If I have several large projects on hand, I will try to distribute my time evenly between them. I will try my best to keep in touch with everyone that has an open request to keep everybody updated with my progress.What happens once a product is completed?
A request for the payment will be made, once the money is received I will release the requested assets.
If anyone has a preferred site that the content should be released to, I will gladly use it so long as it doesn't request a large service fee.
I will happily agree to use an escrow service if anybody still has any doubts.Who owns the product?http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-sa/3.0/88x31.png
All works published as a product of this thread's offers are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Out of personal interest, I would like to know how and where you use anything I make for you but it is not a requirement to inform me.List of things I can do for youDrawn Art
- Original Drawings (Pen & paper, vector art, completely colored; your choice. (Cowboy shark riding a raptor with guns?))
- Photo Manipulations (Cookie Monster eating BTC? Sure thing.)
- Photography (Still life, landscapes, stock photos.)
- Sprites (For games and such.)
(I'll combine any of them together if so desired.)
Programming and Tech Help
- Bass Recordings
- Synthesized Sounds (Chiptunes, club mixes, etc.)
- Vocal Recordings (Singing lyrics, reading a poem, general voice acting.)
(All web code guaranteed to be WC3 compliant to the given specifications unless requested otherwise.)
School or Academic Work
- Resolving Technical Problems
- Writing a Tool or Utility (C++, Python; GTK+ used for GUIs)
(Unless specified, all subjects are at least high-school level qualifications.)
- List of Subjects
- American History
- Art (2D)
- Marine and Earth Science
- Professional Management
- Psychology - College Level Completed
- World History
- Examples: I can help you with a report or research paper, show you how to work a math problem, or explain psychological principals to you.
- Appealing Descriptions
- Apologies & Heartfelt Letters (Because somebody has to care and you don't want to be that somebody. I don't blame you. )
- Clear & Precise Instructions
- Critical Analysis & Constructive Criticism
- Editing & Review
- Short Stories
- wobber - Sober web page with simple CSS table. Commented code.
- Bober182 - Hand drawn B/W picture under WTFPL, topic of: "revolution, protests, freedom to draw on walls, love, fight, fire, riot, general awesomeness of the masses."
(Post too big? Wording not clear? Don't like something? Tell me and I'll improve it for you.)