Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Bitparking Pool -- why do you refuse to pay?  (Read 3732 times)
drlukacs (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:44:55 PM

I have read a number of interesting points, about minimum withdrawal, etc.

1. Minimum withdrawals serve the interest of the miner even more than the pool operator, because having small outputs can increase the cost of trying to spend it. The common minimum, however, is 0.01 BTC and not 0.05 BTC.

2. I see no benefit for the miner to get many small payments, so there is no risk of abuse.

3. The problem with high minima is that it forces people to mine if they want to get what they earned, even if they no longer with to mine with that pool.

4. For the transfer of 0.028 BTC there would likely not be a transaction fee. However, if the pool operator wanted me to pay for the transaction fee (if there is any), that is just fair, and I have no problem with that.

5. Part of the issue here is communication. In this case, the pool operator simply ignored inquiries.

I agree with number 5 to a point. It would be polite for him to tell you no.

However you are getting the service you paid for. You paid him nothing...

This is incorrect. I mined for the pool operator, and he is currently keeping more than the pool fee. I performed a service by lending my computers for mining, and he refuses to pay.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:28:46 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 01:51:53 PM by doublec

This is incorrect. I mined for the pool operator, and he is currently keeping more than the pool fee. I performed a service by lending my computers for mining, and he refuses to pay.
Sorry, I don't normally respond to PM's and your email probably got buried in your previous ones complaining about PPS vs DGM. The order in which I deal with email and bitmessage is usually:

1. People using the pool needing support
2. People I'm processing funds recovery requests for the closed exchange
3. Everyone else.

You're number 3 as you're asking for something that is already covered by pool instructions - the minimum withdrawal fee can be worked around by mining. I need to manage this order otherwise I get drowned in requests by people for "just this one time" to do things like you are asking.

Note that I'm not 'refusing to pay'. The pool states there is a minimum payout. By mining you are agreeing to this and you need to mine to reach that minimum to withdraw. The minimum payout of the pool is 0.05 to reduce the cost in fees from a fragmented pool wallet. You know this of course because you've asked me to manually transfer a balance before.

At some point in the future I plan to implement automatic withdrawals where small amounts like yours can be processed with zero fees and picked up by the pool when it solves a block. Unfortunately until that time any request for a manual withdrawal depends on my free time.

If you have sent an email, I'll process it in due time and can do the manual withdraw then. In the meantime you can either:

1) Wait for it to be actioned
2) Wait for automatic payments to be enabled
3) Mine until you reach 0.05.

Edit: I looked in my email pending queue and see an email from a G Lukacs on June 3 requesting a fund withdrawal but they didn't include an account name. If that's you can you do a followup including that information, thanks.
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:49:27 PM

Edit: I looked in my email pending queue and see an email from a G Lukacs on June 3 requesting a fund withdrawal but they didn't include an account name. If that's you can you do a followup including that information, thanks.

Thank you, doublec, for writing back.

My address has already been provided when I created the user "drlukacs2"  and so providing another address did not appear to be necessary. However, for greater clarity, please feel free to feel this address:

1GASBhniDWYZ6BSQqxqres28TPxH5ZkHqM

Once I receive the deposit, I will update the present thread to confirm so.

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:54:35 PM

I'm pretty sure he was asking you for the drlukacs2 name.  He says "account name".  I'm also pretty sure he was asking you to follow up with an email and not necessarily in this thread.
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:58:57 PM

I'm pretty sure he was asking you for the drlukacs2 name.  He says "account name".  I'm also pretty sure he was asking you to follow up with an email and not necessarily in this thread.

At Bitparking, all bitcoin addresses are hard coded. Moreover, due to a previous exchange, my user ID (drlukacs2) was also known to him. Anyway, I followed up with an email as well.

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:04:38 PM

At Bitparking, all bitcoin addresses are hard coded. Moreover, due to a previous exchange, my user ID (drlukacs2) was also known to him. Anyway, I followed up with an email as well.
You're a bit hard to deal with...things would go faster if you'd just provide the necessary information, especially since you're asking for something outside of what the pool normally does. Your latest email still doesn't include an account name. I need a simple email from you asking for what you want including the account name so I have an audit trail. Thanks. Instead of complaining about it, how about just doing it, so this can be resolved.
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:31:40 PM

You're a bit hard to deal with...things would go faster if you'd just provide the necessary information, especially since you're asking for something outside of what the pool normally does. Your latest email still doesn't include an account name. I need a simple email from you asking for what you want including the account name so I have an audit trail. Thanks. Instead of complaining about it, how about just doing it, so this can be resolved.

Here is the latest email I sent you:

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:04:12 -0300 (ADT)
To: Bitparking Admin <admin@bitparking.com>
Subject: Re: Follow-up [Re: Payment of "residual" BTC]

drlukacs2

--GL

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:20:19 PM

I'm always amazed at how small an effort people are willing to put towards complying with instructions when they are clearly putting someone out of their way.  It's funny how the last e-mail is simply his account name.  Not even a complete sentence referencing this thread so doublec could have a complete audit trail.  Amidst a sea of support emails, the chances that this email gets lost are great, yet he is satisfied sending a one word email despite all his (unjustified) frustrations to this point.  If it's so important, follow instructions and get your shit together.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:36:24 AM

Hw long would it take to mine the other 0.025?  I have an old GPU and that wouldn't take me more than 3 days!  I understand that you don't want them keeping your money, but everyone else follows the rules and mines out till they get above 0.05 before quitting.  I don't understand why you think the rules are different for you?
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 01:39:53 AM

Hw long would it take to mine the other 0.025?  I have an old GPU and that wouldn't take me more than 3 days!  I understand that you don't want them keeping your money, but everyone else follows the rules and mines out till they get above 0.05 before quitting.  I don't understand why you think the rules are different for you?

The rules were changed mid-game. This used to be a PPS pool. It was changed to DGM pool.

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:51:13 AM

The rules were changed mid-game. This used to be a PPS pool. It was changed to DGM pool.

Ah, I didn't know about that.  But did it change overnight?  There should have been enough time for you to mine yourself out right?
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:28:35 PM

I note that you still have not paid me the outstanding 0.028 BTC.

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:26:52 PM

I note that you still have not paid me the outstanding 0.028 BTC.

Note that you're still being a cock jockey. Send a complete fucking email, rather than random one-word emails that have zero fucking context.

Or better yet, grow the fuck up and learn to follow pool rules, instead of expecting the world to accommodate you.

God, based on what I've seen you do in this thread, you are SUCH a bitch. What are you, 12?

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
poohbah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:12:07 AM

I have to side with the pool op. The terms of the pool are absurdly simple, and it's really not hard to find and follow the rules. Posting like this here does not damage the credibility of the pool, as you (OP) are so clearly trying to do.
drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:19:04 AM

I have to side with the pool op. The terms of the pool are absurdly simple, and it's really not hard to find and follow the rules. Posting like this here does not damage the credibility of the pool, as you (OP) are so clearly trying to do.

I am not trying to damage the pool's credibility at all. I respect the pool and its operator.

All I would like to make sure is that I get paid for the mining that I did around the time the rules changed, and I moved away.

I provided both my username and my bitcoin address (the latter is already available to the OP).

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:49:59 AM

I am not trying to damage the pool's credibility at all. I respect the pool and its operator.

All I would like to make sure is that I get paid for the mining that I did around the time the rules changed, and I moved away.

I provided both my username and my bitcoin address (the latter is already available to the OP).

All you have to do is actually provide your information is a useful format. You're going out of your way to make things difficult. I think the Pool operator ought to tell you to get lost, and follow the rules, if you want to withdraw your money (finish mining the minimum).

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 06:48:39 AM

My address has already been provided when I created the user "drlukacs2"  and so providing another address did not appear to be necessary. However, for greater clarity, please feel free to feel this address:

Turbor paid the bill. TX ID 5c3880e5f90e5274009111ed4cb5dd46c4e25412ec650ef486b0c623fb5b5596

Eure Armut kotzt mich an Grin

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:34:03 PM

My address has already been provided when I created the user "drlukacs2"  and so providing another address did not appear to be necessary. However, for greater clarity, please feel free to feel this address:

Turbor paid the bill. TX ID 5c3880e5f90e5274009111ed4cb5dd46c4e25412ec650ef486b0c623fb5b5596

While that was a very nice gesture it was completely undeserved.  You basically rewarded him for bad behavior.  Still though, nice to see such generosity.

Oh and also I'm owed 5 BTC by some guy who refuses to pay and I deserve it and some junk and what-not.  My address is 1NxGCC1nFdXbHiS38RNQ9NsaXsKCNdjRjy  Grin
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:57:03 PM

I'm also shocked you did not tell him to fuck off as just about all of us would have done.

He's now mining for deepbit... Cheesy They will make him rich. It's ridiculous to argue about $3 !

drlukacs (OP)

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:15:18 AM

Danke schoen

WHIRLWIND
|
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █