Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulating Bitcoin  (Read 4615 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

I haven't read all the messages before. Maybe I will tell the thoughts which were expressed here yet. But not Bitcoin must be regulated, regulation must be provided for all its forks, and for some other currencies which money volume on the market high enough to influence on the stock balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:08:23 PM

Countries need to adapt to the future, crypto does represents a problem to banks, since people can store their money into crypto without need the bank service anymore, soo banks loose power and countries loose the huge control they have into banks and people. Legislation is required since a lot people is and wanna invest into crypto world, soo our profits wont be considered ilegal or frozen because the country doesnt recognize the source of the money. Currently the pression to legalize is going up as the price of bitcoin keeps growing, soo sooner or later a country will have to take a position.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

This so called regulation wont happen until the banking systems accept bitcoin as a form of currency. These bankers will lose big time if they do so its kinda hard right now will see how it plays up in the long run

True. It will be like regulated in law and that is it. Without having any proof that it is happening already.
It will be dumped after they pass it at law. No one will care or no one will even have the time to look deeper in it. They just did it for that.
Sadly this happens in many countries. The law is there but all have been buried so deep.
It needs more time. I think it will be best to let it stay this way.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

I think it needs to be done to regulate Bitcoin because this currency is very freely used by many people for crime. But just for the use, but if regulating the Bitcoin price I refuse.

well regulations were needed just to filtered the launches of ico for it became too in demand that sone are launched just to scam people, regulation to minimize fees , but it might result also for additional taxes or worse banning when government didn't finds a way to benefit on it.
In terms of taxation the regulations might affect the cryptocurrency user community. But in terms of usage accessibility, the regulations will give users the freedom to use bitcoin and avoid the fear of governments interruptions. Another major flaw that happens is the control, somehow an central power tries to keep track of the user which is not good for the functioning of a decentralized asset.
Keeping track of user’s activities? I don’t really see anything wrong with that, and I won’t even bother if that was to really happen. Only those that wouldn’t like to see that happen are those that are into illegal stuffs and making use of dark webs to carry out their evil plans.

I don’t do anything evil, so I wouldn’t mind. Being legalized and regulated will give us freedom to do almost anything with bitcoin, but it can never be legalized and controlled by government, because it is decentralized. Government can only control something that is within its country.
The true freedom for me is that i do have the full control of my money and not all people who do love anonymity are those people who are doing illegal stuffs because most people do really love that no one could watch their activities even on their legal spendings. Regulating bitcoin wont really be possible because we do know that bitcoin is a decentralized stuff this is why most government doesnt like bitcoin and cant be easily adopted into the place. They do only see the negative impacts of bitcoin not on its benefits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:39:22 AM

Countries need to adapt to the future, crypto does represents a problem to banks, since people can store their money into crypto without need the bank service anymore, soo banks loose power and countries loose the huge control they have into banks and people. Legislation is required since a lot people is and wanna invest into crypto world, soo our profits wont be considered ilegal or frozen because the country doesnt recognize the source of the money. Currently the pression to legalize is going up as the price of bitcoin keeps growing, soo sooner or later a country will have to take a position.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

For bitcoin there is no need to set rules, my advice is better to create rules for altcoins because now many ico are not qualified.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:16:49 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:45:32 AM by Alalex

Set the bitcoin .. For me to manage the same btc financial controls, I have to compare my current expenses, at least my income is still 85% of my expenses this week, I think we are one Opinion is my way set the bitcoin I have. oh yeah, we can do btc coin mining to get a lot of btc, i'm interested in bitcoin mining because very lucky for me and all of us.

yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

It's impossible to regulate a bit coin. Even if it's regulated, something to switch to that is just invented.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

We believe bitcoin's credibility since from the start and we dont encountered any trouble from it.
Planning for regulating bitcoin is just a way of changing its system, and I believe it would not be necessary to have it.

BTC has to be forced to renew itself, the technology of 2009 and the technology of 2017 can not be the same. China, Russia's influence will be felt in the coming years.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

In the system and there is no control over each transaction. Bitcoin is similar this one .it is open source and nobody can regulating here when you are stabbing in bitcoin and not print like dollars this and made by people to increase or digress are the same .bitoin still bitcoin nobody can can regulate here....
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

I do not think bitcoins need to issue specific rules in their use, but regulations need to be used on Ico projects that will form new coins, to reduce fake Ico projects.
Governments need to regulate bitcoin, this will be better for both bitcoin and the state  because it play a vital role in developing a nation. It can unite whole the world on one currency and then after every country will use bitcoin instead of their local currency, thus people will get rid of cash exchange and slowly and gradually get introduced into ICO and many other projects.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

In the system and there is no control over each transaction. Bitcoin is similar this one .it is open source and nobody can regulating here when you are stabbing in bitcoin and not print like dollars this and made by people to increase or digress are the same .bitoin still bitcoin nobody can can regulate here....
Bitcoin cannot be regulated but definitely we as users can be regulated through a law as we are all bound to follow it, otherwise we will be dealt accordingly. There is no way to stop bitcoin if we continue to support it because the government also listen to us and they will serve what is the interest of the majority and there is nothing wrong we see on bitcoin but it can only help us to ease our transaction online and also it can give us a chance to invest.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

I think it needs to be done to regulate Bitcoin because this currency is very freely used by many people for crime. But just for the use, but if regulating the Bitcoin price I refuse.
Exactly! Regulating of bitcoin is really a great idea. It is because of the reason that it will help more people in having an idea about what bitcoin actually is. In addition to this, it will also help more number of people to come and invest in bitcoin. There is no way that we can spread awareness about bitcoin amongst the people if we will not regulate bitcoin. This is the best way of spreading awareness.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

If governments regulated bitcoin then it is a very positive step by them because in present time every country use their own currency but if bitcoin is accepted by all the countries worldwide then in this way whole the world will accept bitcoin as one currency. In this way the payments procedure will become very easy and people will get rid of banks and currency exchange.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

Cryptocurrency has been widely criticised for lack of regulation. Do you think it is possible to come up with a regulatory framework around Bitcoin?

it seems that it will not happen again because china has become a developing country and better than ever.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Cryptocurrency has been widely criticised for lack of regulation. Do you think it is possible to come up with a regulatory framework around Bitcoin?

Maybe our government regulate bitcoin to our country but not controlled this crypto currency. No one controlled by bitcoin except the founder hiding for an anonymous name for not to become famous, uncontrolled by our government thats a freedom for us, besides we the users also regulate bitcoin by attracted more investors.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

Bitcoin cannot be regulated but definitely we as users can be regulated through a law as we are all bound to follow it, otherwise we will be dealt accordingly. There is no way to stop bitcoin if we continue to support it because the government also listen to us and they will serve what is the interest of the majority and there is nothing wrong we see on bitcoin but it can only help us to ease our transaction online and also it can give us a chance to invest.
They only serve the interests of the majority if there is absolutely no other way around for them. They serve their own interests first, everything else comes after and only if it doesn't hinder their own interests.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

yes i know that currency has been widely criticized because of lack id regulation but we know that bitcoin is that type of currency which people like and invest daily and if we see people all over the world invest in bitcoin only because bitcoin is full of benefits.
Besides the lack of regulations which is commonly criticized by the people I am looking no such impact on the popularity and profitability of bitcoins. People are increasing their investment in bitcoin day by day which is a clear indication of its high profitability and high rates of returns.
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

Regulating a digital currency with such a large market cap of billions of dollar is not an easy task but with the government backing its possible as examples can be seen where its official currency.But no one have monopolistic control over it and prices will soar if this happens as it will be accepted globally and demand and investment will increase.By making some amendment or new laws the government can regulate it's usage as the legal currency.I want this to happen with bitcoin.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

Regulating bitcoin can not be over emphasize, because regulate bitcoin will bring confident to public or investor, regulate bitcoin will also reduce crime  that associate with bitcoin as a whole, which would prevent frauds star from penetrate to the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: