Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The NAGA ICO - SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STOCK TRADING & GAMING.  (Read 69213 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

Hey. I've seen quite a lot of solutions, the general concept of most of which is quite similar to CYBO product. What profitably distinguishes it against the background of competitors?
To begin with, you should sign in and go trading on the SwipeStox platform, it is already available for everyone, and so far I’ve met only positive feedback about local rates and algorithms. And what about the main difference,  CYBO gives an opportunity to learn.
I’ve already registered there, the platform is very convenient, that’s where I actually learned about the sale of tokens for other products manufactured by NAGA. What do you mean by learning? Is it standard machine learning? Does the system try to anticipate users actions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:18:48 AM

Hey. I've seen quite a lot of solutions, the general concept of most of which is quite similar to CYBO product. What profitably distinguishes it against the background of competitors?
To begin with, you should sign in and go trading on the SwipeStox platform, it is already available for everyone, and so far I’ve met only positive feedback about local rates and algorithms. And what about the main difference,  CYBO gives an opportunity to learn.
I’ve already registered there, the platform is very convenient, that’s where I actually learned about the sale of tokens for other products manufactured by NAGA. What do you mean by learning? Is it standard machine learning? Does the system try to anticipate users actions?
That’s not quite true. Most traders have their own unique investment style, so the platform will take into account your preferences and show products that should not cause your interest less often, it will also warn about possible mistakes.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

I think this ICO will sucess in a future because in look from all the details this project are really very amazing. the workings of this project are obviously very good and supported by advisor / team who make this project very professional. you must update bounty campaign is the best way to participate in here.
good luck....

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
gavrosh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

That’s not quite true. Most traders have their own unique investment style, so the platform will take into account your preferences and show products that should not cause your interest less often, it will also warn about possible mistakes.
Great, thank you for your help. Don’t you know by any chance, does CYBO give you an opportunity to copy investments of other successful traders for a certain fee? I am interested in such services.
MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:39:22 AM

#NAGA_article

Ever wondered why you might need any tokens in the first place? Business magazine CIO.com explores this topic in their new article on blockchain ecosystems. Get to know the nuts and bolts of why we do it. Read it here:

https://www.cio.com/article/3238449/e-commerce/how-blockchain-tokens-can-be-key-to-nurturing-ecosystems.html
MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

How many kinds of cryptocurrency will be available for trading in the first days of the launch of your exchange after the ICO? Will there be 20 or more of them?

We cant guarantee any amount of cryptocurrency just yet. But we really expect to be listed the major ones as soon as possible.
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

This is a very ambitious project. I have a lot of interest and many hopes.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
spacegt

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

Will only web version of CYBO be available, or will you develop a compact module that can be launched on a smartphone?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

can someone enlighten me please on how to earn here while playing video games that i like ? this really caught my attention. I want to play and get paid... LMAO ! Grin

superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

Good afternoon. What is the token exchange rate for ICO? I'm interested in purchasing with fiat money.

You pay exactly 1 US dollar for one token. Ask technical support staff about the price in other currencies.
cizixap

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:48:44 AM

So, the signup process does not require captcha, does not ask to verify the e-mail, does not suggest to set up 2-factor authentication, does not demand KYC.. That's very unusual to see in 2017 for a fintech company that operates in crypto-currencies-area. Why is it so? When do you want to do the KYC?
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

Is any bounty campaign here? I see you've reserved 5% for bounty but I didn't find any info about bounty here.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Is any bounty campaign here? I see you've reserved 5% for bounty but I didn't find any info about bounty here.

We don't have bounty program but we have a referral program, more details here: http://help.nagaico.com/participate/the-ngc-refer-a-friend-program.
MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

So, the signup process does not require captcha, does not ask to verify the e-mail, does not suggest to set up 2-factor authentication, does not demand KYC.. That's very unusual to see in 2017 for a fintech company that operates in crypto-currencies-area. Why is it so? When do you want to do the KYC?

Hello, if you purchase NGC with cryptocurrencies, you don’t need to go through the KCY process. All we ask for is a mail address and a password. Same goes for Credit Card purchases (Credit Card has a max. limit of 2,000 €). If you would like to purchase more than 2,000 $ / € with Bank Wire, we will run a short KYC process.This would involve your Name, Address, Date of birth and an uploaded Proof of ID.
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

Hello, can someone from naga please explain to me the reason behind such a high token price, i mean 1 dollar really? Why not offer it at 0.01 or 0.10 like most ico's do?
MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:37:27 PM

Hello, can someone from naga please explain to me the reason behind such a high token price, i mean 1 dollar really? Why not offer it at 0.01 or 0.10 like most ico's do?

To answer you regarding the  price, we simply do not want to be only considered  as an attractive investment because of our price, but much more because of our running business and stable token economics that we will build. So If a bad project has an attractive price, it will still fail, if a good project has a "real" price, it will be reflected in the price increase. We are creating a token-economy, one single interface that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies, virtual goods and the financial markets. Unlike other Token sales, we have an existing product, and the funds raised by NAGA will be used to scale an already well-established business model aiming to achieve a unique position in the market.
spyro

Activity: 182

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:04:16 AM

Good afternoon. You plan to create your own academy, but there are hundreds of other universities that provide quality economic education in the world. What’s the point?

So what if there are hundreds of other universities in the world that represent a quality education? As for me, its openness will be its main advantage. More precisely, the fact that anyone who wants, , can come to it and gain knowledge regardless of citizenship.

Do I understand correctly that the guys behind this ICO want to start their own university like educational institution?

Hi there, yes correct, we are launching an academy besides all other projects we will have. NAGA Academy is planned to be launched in Q1 2018. The academy will be launched in cooperation with a leading Cypriot educational institution with over 20 years of experience, offering recognised UK bachelor and master degrees in Business Management, Accounting, Law, etc. The NAGA Academy will offer online training through webinars and web-based courses, as well as offline education through classes, workshops and seminars in financial trading, FinTech technology, cryptocurrencies and virtual goods trading/economy. NAGA Academy offerings can be acquired using NGC as well as other crypto and fiat currencies via the NAGA Wallet.

I suppose you have no internationally respected accreditations whatsoever when you launch your academy? I am not against your project, but education isn't easy and should be taken seriously and be delivered at highest standards. I hope you are not going for the less knowledgeable people who have dreams and invest their savings in an inferior educational program. Be responsible!

MalReynolds (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

Good afternoon. You plan to create your own academy, but there are hundreds of other universities that provide quality economic education in the world. What’s the point?

So what if there are hundreds of other universities in the world that represent a quality education? As for me, its openness will be its main advantage. More precisely, the fact that anyone who wants, , can come to it and gain knowledge regardless of citizenship.

Do I understand correctly that the guys behind this ICO want to start their own university like educational institution?

Hi there, yes correct, we are launching an academy besides all other projects we will have. NAGA Academy is planned to be launched in Q1 2018. The academy will be launched in cooperation with a leading Cypriot educational institution with over 20 years of experience, offering recognised UK bachelor and master degrees in Business Management, Accounting, Law, etc. The NAGA Academy will offer online training through webinars and web-based courses, as well as offline education through classes, workshops and seminars in financial trading, FinTech technology, cryptocurrencies and virtual goods trading/economy. NAGA Academy offerings can be acquired using NGC as well as other crypto and fiat currencies via the NAGA Wallet.

I suppose you have no internationally respected accreditations whatsoever when you launch your academy? I am not against your project, but education isn't easy and should be taken seriously and be delivered at highest standards. I hope you are not going for the less knowledgeable people who have dreams and invest their savings in an inferior educational program. Be responsible!

Yes we will have internationally respected accreditations and we will launch the Academy in partnership with a very prestigious educational institution with over 20 years of experience, offering recognised UK bachelor and master degrees in Business Management, Accounting, Law, etc. So you will be very satisfied with the quality offered in the academy once it is launched  Wink
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

Hello. Does your Academy teach history or foreign languages? Or only cryptocurrency and investment?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

Good Day. Every day there’s a new competitive  project and some of them literally steal your ideas. Do you think you will be able to compete after ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: