Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The NAGA ICO - SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STOCK TRADING & GAMING.  (Read 69215 times)
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:48:10 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
the deposit wil up again after naga back to normal price, sorry boys

What does this mean as I don't quite understand what you mean by 'the deposit will up again'

Thank you
jsabastine

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Naga term made a great mistake by listing there token first in Hitbtc, for the past days a lot of us investors are unable to deposit our tokens in that exchange.
Thomas1968

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Naga term made a great mistake by listing there token first in Hitbtc, for the past days a lot of us investors are unable to deposit our tokens in that exchange.

No error. Otherwise many would have sold for $ 3. Can sell now at $ 10.  Wink Wink Wink Wink
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

Very nice climb in the price of NAGA. I hope it continues for a while and settles at least on the 50k sat before another pump
guayar

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

I cannot deposit naga to hitbtc and some thoughts came to my mind. Isn't this made by NAGA team to make bigger demeand of coin and thus higher price of coin in order to dump it and earn hell a lot of money? Blocking possibility of deposit coins make it impossible to make healthy coin flow from people who wants to sell and buy. It does not look good. If that case it means NAGA is incredible overprices and when restrictions will be releaved then NAGa will fell down so so much. I want to have faith in this project, but it looks really bad...
Element0815P2

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:17 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

I cannot deposit naga to hitbtc and some thoughts came to my mind. Isn't this made by NAGA team to make bigger demeand of coin and thus higher price of coin in order to dump it and earn hell a lot of money? Blocking possibility of deposit coins make it impossible to make healthy coin flow from people who wants to sell and buy. It does not look good. If that case it means NAGA is incredible overprices and when restrictions will be releaved then NAGa will fell down so so much. I want to have faith in this project, but it looks really bad...

Do you want to press down the course now to buy below  Cheesy
leftfoot

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

Couldn't agree more, absolute disgrace! Every other deposit wallet I tried is working fine on HitBTC exept NGC, this absolutley stinks of manipulation. Just another shady, sketchy episode in the Cryptoworld!
I'm sure that someone is going to come back again defending what's gone on here on Naga's behalf, and how it's nothing to do with them what happens on HitBTC, THEN DON'T LIST YOUR TOKENS ON A SITE WHERE THEY CAN'T BE DEPOSITED technical maintenance.....BOLLOCKS!
As i said before, absolute disgrace!!
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

Couldn't agree more, absolute disgrace! Every other deposit wallet I tried is working fine on HitBTC exept NGC, this absolutley stinks of manipulation. Just another shady, sketchy episode in the Cryptoworld!
I'm sure that someone is going to come back again defending what's gone on here on Naga's behalf, and how it's nothing to do with them what happens on HitBTC, THEN DON'T LIST YOUR TOKENS ON A SITE WHERE THEY CAN'T BE DEPOSITED technical maintenance.....BOLLOCKS!

Don't participate in ICOs if you can't handle the sketchy cryptoworld. Let this be a lesson and never invest in another ICO again as you clearly don't have the mental strength for it.
I did not participate, because I think it's better to wait after it hits exchanges. I bought on the lowest point last week and I will sell with nice profits soon.
guayar

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

I don't want to press. I don't want to buy. I want to be able to freely deposit my coins into exchange. Simple as that. What is the reason of maintenance so soon after this coin arrived in exchange?  This is not healthy situation for this project and it does not have anything to do with faint heart in crypto world. At this point I cannot sell my coins and definately I will not buy more as this is a bit stinky situation. I hope I'm wrong.
Element0815P2

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

I don't want to press. I don't want to buy. I want to be able to freely deposit my coins into exchange. Simple as that. What is the reason of maintenance so soon after this coin arrived in exchange?  This is not healthy situation for this project and it does not have anything to do with faint heart in crypto world. At this point I cannot sell my coins and definately I will not buy more as this is a bit stinky situation. I hope I'm wrong.

I think HitBTC is a Christmas gift from NAGA to NAGA investors who missed pre and main sales
and a good way to spread it further.

The final distribution date is on January 7th.
https://www.nagaico.com/#faq

If you want you can buy it at HitBTC before the rocket launches  Cheesy
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:51:53 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

Do you want to press down the course now to buy below  Cheesy

I don't want to press. I don't want to buy. I want to be able to freely deposit my coins into exchange. Simple as that. What is the reason of maintenance so soon after this coin arrived in exchange?  This is not healthy situation for this project and it does not have anything to do with faint heart in crypto world. At this point I cannot sell my coins and definately I will not buy more as this is a bit stinky situation. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh man im so on ur side, iv been asking the same questions, they are totally manipulating the coin price by not letting ico token holders to sell, they really think we are dumb and keep saying its a technical problem from hitbtc. This goes against everything that the crypto world stands for, they are corrupted. The naga telegram admin banned me after i asked this questions. The current price is not real and not healthy. Watch how theyll make us hold till they open the stupid naga trade. We demand a working trading platform now.
MrBabineni

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

Exchange (HitBTC) now unblocked. Deposit and witdrawal works.
Ilesyt

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:10:42 PM

Hi I'm new here but...

Clearly you don't know how supply and demand works.

If there are more supply, as in coins, and less demand, the price will drop.
And vice versa, if there is little supply and a lot of demand, the price will rise.

The situation of not being able to deposit means the supply is stopped, and as demand rises, the price will rise, which is what happened.

And as the deposits started working, the price dropped of NGC.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:21:29 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 06:13:20 AM by fmz89

happy new year

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

Well its back and we are going down... great Cheesy I wish they were working some time ago so I could have sold and now bought the dip
Thomas1968

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

Technical problems not only with NGC. Other coins could not be traded.
leftfoot

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Hi I'm new here but...

Don't participate in ICOs if you can't handle the sketchy cryptoworld. Let this be a lesson and never invest in another ICO again as you clearly don't have the mental strength for it.
I did not participate, because I think it's better to wait after it hits exchanges. I bought on the lowest point last week and I will sell with nice profits soon.

Lmao Grin, I've read a few of your previous posts, seems you like having a go at "newbies"  instead of helping them out clearly shows what your mental state is.
Yeah I'll be sure to never invest in an ICO again on your advice and thanks for educating us all on how clever you are and how stupid we are. I'm sure all the good people who couldn't deposit their NGC yesterday really appreciate it now the price has dropped nearly 50%.
Go take some time out and have a word with yourself.
Thomas1968

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Lmao Grin, I've read a few of your previous posts, seems you like having a go at "newbies"  instead of helping them out clearly shows what your mental state is.
Yeah I'll be sure to never invest in an ICO again on your advice and thanks for educating us all on how clever you are and how stupid we are. I'm sure all the good people who couldn't deposit their NGC yesterday really appreciate it now the price has dropped nearly 50%.

You still have 100% profit. You can have more, you have to be patient.
kryptard

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Technical problems not only with NGC. Other coins could not be traded.

You cannot trade or withdraw NEM.
leftfoot

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

You still have 100% profit. You can have more, you have to be patient.

Cheers Thomas1968, appreciate the good advice. Thing is I wasn't even planning on selling my NGC yesterday, just wanted to get it on the exchange incase it kept running up so I had the option.
Hopefully the talk of it being listed on Binance is correct it's a good exchange with good customer service, I'll wait till then and see where we're at, certainly won't be using HitBTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: