Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies on airdrop  (Read 1634 times)
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:39:30 PM

I hope some airdrops who doesn't include newbie because of too much spamming should rrconsider given the amount of hours it is logged in. Coz it shows it is the only account they have.
I think not all newbie spam but there are also seniors and others do so. precisely this airdrop is one of the containers for newbie can start to get a coin and make it able to participate learn all that is in this technology.
if a newbie gets a coin from airdrop they certainly will find out what they should do with the coin. for example must know its development in a market. of course the newbie will find a way how they can market the coins and it is one of learning for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johntata

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

Not many airdrops open for newbie.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Bitcointalk is a site that encourage commitment and consistency,if you are a newbie you are limited to what you get hers,not to bother,you cannot be a newbie forever,ensure your post is constructive,overtime your rank will increase and yoh will have opportunity to access lots of things here
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

not all airdrops require confirmation of bitcointalk, look for them and upload the profile

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

I hope some airdrops who doesn't include newbie because of too much spamming should rrconsider given the amount of hours it is logged in. Coz it shows it is the only account they have.

I'm so sad, because newbie is me😭

Even sadder is the fact that newbies spam so much just for the rank and they believe that it will automaticaly bring them lots of money.
At a quick search you can find out the way this forum up`s the rank and you will realize that spammig will not help. A key factor is how old is the account. So the condtition is min(time, post_count) the time beying 2 weeks *14. So you cand make 100 spam post in one week but you still be a newbie and most probably get a nice BAN. So my advice is to be patient and write only constructive post to help the community grow. An in the meanwhile read and learn
If you do mean on leveling up then it would really require such time for you to rank up if you did able to meet the required potential activity on such account. This is why how those airdrops do give some limitations or restrictions when it comes to required level for you to join.This is the common reason why those company don't really accept newbie not only on airdrops but on most campaigns on this forum.Newbies are restricted because not only on spamming but also on abusing such bounties and other ways on earning money.

chr.rit

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

I found a great Twitter bot which is posting the links of airdrop ann posts from bitcointalk on twitter twitter.com/AirDropCoinsBot

Much easier to follow bitcointalk airdrop announcements like this!
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

I can understand that they are trying to prevent multiple accounts, but yes is it is a pain.
But even they have multiple accounts it is up to their on how many they can handle and as long as they can follow the rules why it need to stop it.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

I think it should be like that, let newbie learn all about ico and bitcointalk, at least one can follow only jr member
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:04:34 AM

oops did not realise that being a newbie was such a bad thing  Sad
It wasn’t a bad thing until so many people started spamming the thread with newbie accounts and increasing the insanity related to spamming every single day. If you have your account, you can develop it as it does not take much time to become a member, and by then you should be able to participate. The reason why most of them are trying to go for member/full members and above is because it takes a lot to be able to maintain spam accounts up to that level.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

If you know the number of new accounts on this forum that is being opened every day, then if you are a dev, and you have your own project, you would not consider them for airdrop since most of them are just scams and shit posters anyway.

Someone can even decide to open like 10 separate newbie accounts just for that reason and if at the end newbie are not being allowed for stuffs like this, then I totally support that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: