Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - TradeTokenNetwork - Where You Can Sell Your Tokens in Seconds  (Read 1699 times)
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

This project will be helpful to each and everyone! I cant wait for the ICO launch! This will be a huge success know that we can easily trade and exchange our cryptocurrency
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

This project will be helpful to each and everyone! I cant wait for the ICO launch! This will be a huge success know that we can easily trade and exchange our cryptocurrency
we can easily trade our cryptocurrency in most exchange sites like bittrex, coinexchange , etherdelta , liqui and the others exchanges. This will be next to them in trading markets. The IPHONE X interest me in this project haha. Top 5 investors will win that phone , can not wait to see the winners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

Is it really hard how the process in sending and receiving funds (proxy payments) and what are these tools and procedures jotted in  ur whitepaper. Does this also include transaction fees that we might be surprised off?
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

Looking forward for it.  Don't really know how you will do this for one click without that much traffic, I have faith on you developers.  Just want to know if those tokens will keep safe?  Because there's an issue about it to ED.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Demo version is not functional at the moment or problem with the link which is not redirecting me to that. Just read about the concept of this project it looking promising I hope in future this will grow rapidly.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

This is a great project. It will help us clients to be more productive on trading in our tokens using this. I hope you can accept all types of tokens specially those new tokens released from ICOs.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

I am not able to click on the signup option given for the free TTN tokens, something wrong ?
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

Very good and interesting project as most of the people in bitcoinn do exchange of coin and they need a solid platform to exchange coin in a single interface. As more and more people will join the project will grow. i personally like this project and planning to useit in the future when it is released.
this project indeed very good and they will launch ICO in a few days again. i think this project interesting many investor for joining in here.
let's see how many people will participate in this project after ICO will launched.
Good project, is needed with all us and cryptocurrency investors. Wait for the ICO date to start.
Buying and selling tokens is always a matter of all ICO investors.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

This is a great project. It will help us clients to be more productive on trading in our tokens using this. I hope you can accept all types of tokens specially those new tokens released from ICOs.
Yes I am also hoping for it but we should not worry about it because I'm sure it is already part in their plan to accept almost all types of tokens in their platform.
Especially that ICOs become very popular now.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

TradeTokenNetwork probably best exchanger in a short time. I hope it also great cryptographic exchanger.easily to used.future tradetokennetwork gain good achievement.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

I am waiting for ICO launch and looking forward to support and use this project. This project has many special features and is made by taking inn mind all the needs of a trader and can help people to earn a bit fast as all the tokens are sold on a same interface. The most helpful feature iss that you can buy or sell token at 1 click and which will also save time.
Exchange tokens will become easier than ever. And importantly it's safe and fast. Good.
When will the project end?

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

I see your project has been around since early last year according to your road map. That's very unusual, but I must say I do like it as I am assuming you used that time to do your homework. Where is your organization based? The field you are going into is highly regulated in most countries, are you compliant with the regional/country regulations?
We are actually launching our demo. As you said about hardwork we have done no doubt. As a friendly i will say that visit our demo tomorrow because we are launching that. I hope that you will enjoy that.

Is the Demo not live yet, I tried clicking on Demo but the website doesn't redirect me?
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

On this time and age of cryptocurrencies all over the world there is about thousands of new tokens spread everywhere.
It is about time we have a place to sell tokens with what is called microtransactions. An interesting term I'll looking forward at the future.
Good luck guys!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

TradeTokenNetwork probably best exchanger in a short time. I hope it also great cryptographic exchanger.easily to used.future tradetokennetwork gain good achievement.
Yes, i think this is a very good project and every bitcoin user will able to gain profit from it and is also useful for evry person in bitcoin or crypto field. As more and more people will exchange coin more will be the market and price will also increase. Thia is a very good project I think
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

This is a very important project. If we ever want to see mass adoption for cryptocurrency, we need to have more and more exchanges. At the moment exchanging tokens is not the easiest thing, and that is a big problem. I hope this is a problem this problem will be able to solve.
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

Very good and interesting project as most of the people in bitcoinn do exchange of coin and they need a solid platform to exchange coin in a single interface. As more and more people will join the project will grow. i personally like this project and planning to useit in the future when it is released.
this project indeed very good and they will launch ICO in a few days again. i think this project interesting many investor for joining in here.
let's see how many people will participate in this project after ICO will launched.
I think more and more people will join this ICO and support this project as people start knowing about it. As it is a very good project and investors will get attracted to it. So it will increase the participated.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

This is a very important project. If we ever want to see mass adoption for cryptocurrency, we need to have more and more exchanges. At the moment exchanging tokens is not the easiest thing, and that is a big problem. I hope this is a problem this problem will be able to solve.
Yes, this project will decrease the distance between buyer and seller and help people to trade more easily and beneficially through this app. People who are in bitcoin trading will get a very high profit as most of the tokens will be converted to bitcoin here. By looking at the info post we can say that it is a very well managed and potential project and it will go forward and be a big project some day.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

The idea of ​​the project is great. Wait for launch ANDROI application and launch IOS application. Good luck to Trade TokenNetwork
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

The idea of ​​the project is great. Wait for launch ANDROI application and launch IOS application. Good luck to Trade TokenNetwork

We are waitinv that too since I jut use Android phone so it wi be easy for us to manipulate our things under this. This will be a great help.if so, because surely many people will.gonna take the advantage of this app.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:48:01 PM

How much does it need to join here? How much is the minimum starting?? I am willing to join if I can afford it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: