Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to be millionaire with Btc.Which coin in 2 years will make us 1 million  (Read 1888 times)
vkitaebiz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:23:56 AM

Definitely not DogeCoin Smiley

But in all honesty, Ethereum. I think that the price of Ethereum will go way up, past the 600$ mark by Feb, 2018. Especially when they are planning of creating "Shards"
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

For the average person the million dollar train has left the station. A lot of money can still be made with Btc, but only if you are willing to invest an substantial amount.
Should the bitcoin rate reach $100k, you would need to invest about 60k today in order to turn it into a million should the bitcoin rate reach 100k.
The average person probably  does not have this kind of money to invest, so becoming a millionaire with Btc is out of the question.

So the question must be: Are there any other coins for the average guy (with around $500 to $1000 to invest) to become a millionaire within a two year time span?

I start here with the coin I consider a potential candidate:

VERGE (XVG) Right now the price is around $0.006 per coin, so an initial investment of $100 would turn into a million should the coin reach $60.

Keep dreaming, look at the Verge coin supply and multiply it with $100 you'll get the idea. I'd suggest you invest your money in BTC or ETH, if you're considering to invest for long term.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

+10000000000 XSPEC!!!!
watch him! Very promising!

The coin supply is only 20million, if you compare this with monero, dash, deeponion, you can see that there is a lot of profit to be made from this coin right now!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

Try to identify low market cap coins, look at the roadmap and developer team. The Spectrecoin calls are actually quite good, low market cap, ambitious roadmap, huge growth potential.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

I truly think that Deep onion will be the coin that will make you a millionaire Wink The have a very strong developer and moderators/community. The project is really cool and privacy protection is getting more and more popular. You just have to check it out yourself to see how good this coin is. deeponion.org

So what is the difference between Deeponion and Verge? Both coins claim that the transactions cannot be traced since they go through the Tor Network.
And doesn't Spectre claim the same?

One of the things is the strong community. The developer and moderators are highly active, like last week when the message came about the closure of Novaexchange, they collected enough money in just 5 hours to get listed on cryptopia without asking money from the community. Just have a look on their forum and their deepsend, deepvault and deep points projects.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

For the average person the million dollar train has left the station.
No it is still not departing from the station and it keeps on everyone to ride with it.

A lot of money can still be made with Btc, but only if you are willing to invest an substantial amount.

True, well that's the bad thing that many are others thinking but if someone wants to get good return he has to invest more of his pocket. But he'll invest not that too big, don't expect too much.

Should the bitcoin rate reach $100k, you would need to invest about 60k today in order to turn it into a million should the bitcoin rate reach 100k.

If your goal is to be a millionaire, you have to do this but if you've got a lot of investments that was scattered all over cryptos you can sum up all of them.

The average person probably  does not have this kind of money to invest, so becoming a millionaire with Btc is out of the question.

An average person can earn the current price $7,000 for several months, if he's willing to take the risk of asking someone to give him loan in exchange of anything he can give just to buy bitcoin now. He will not miss his chance of becoming millionaire.

Computing an average person only got 0.1 BTC multiplying with future speculation of * $100k = $10,000 so that's not bad for a $700 investment today right? But just like what I say if you are asking too much you should be willing to bring up bigger things too.

So the question must be: Are there any other coins for the average guy (with around $500 to $1000 to invest) to become a millionaire within a two year time span?

There are some like those undervalued coins that less than $0.01 BTC.

VERGE (XVG) Right now the price is around $0.006 per coin, so an initial investment of $100 would turn into a million should the coin reach $60.

I'm not into XVG but I've seen people who are supporting it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

I sugges buy different altcoin because if you have a lot of altcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. It's better if you have also big capital like 50k dollars and once your altcoins increase possible you will become millonaire peson or you become rich. It depends alo what coin you buy if its potential to increase or not. Make a resesrch about this so you can see which coins is better.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

For the average person the million dollar train has left the station. A lot of money can still be made with Btc, but only if you are willing to invest an substantial amount.

Your words are too ambitious. Even at this moment investing in bitcoin is much more profitable than any other investment in traditional banking instruments. Assuming that the bitcoin reaches the price of $100,000 in three years, we would be talking about a profit of 1400%, which is much higher than the 10% per year offered by the best bank investments.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

Never say Never, but It will be difficult to hit that target will Bitcoin, if I were you, I will go to coinmarketcap and start researching projects with $10-$15 million marketcap that with potential of hit $100 million in future without difficulties
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

I sugges buy different altcoin because if you have a lot of altcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. It's better if you have also big capital like 50k dollars and once your altcoins increase possible you will become millonaire peson or you become rich. It depends alo what coin you buy if its potential to increase or not. Make a resesrch about this so you can see which coins is better.
Yes, it is best to invest in different altcoins not focusing in only one. Other altcoins will also gives profit in the near future but you have to check what is best and profitable. We can possible be millionaire but choose the profitable coins.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:39:27 PM

Depends on you investment:) I personally think ,that only traiding for is so far,while btc is being crazy.Or it will settle or bubble will happen.Just wait and see.Next year something from long term investments might go up.At the moment.Trade or wait

nelson208

Activity: 146

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:12:03 AM

Arker & Waves, they should have a lot of success this coming year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

POSW is definitely a 100x in the next 2 years.

Take a look.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

It is so so difficult to select 1000x coins, but firstly a good starting point is looking for coins with a small market cap, any coin with a large market cap is limited in how much more it can grow, personally I wouldn't try to aim for a 1000x because it's just so unlikely you'll accurately identify one.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

When we do make computations then we are already left behind on getting millionaire with bitcoin because the price is already high which the possible way on getting millionaire is already on altcoin but would really depend on which coin and how much you did invest.For now the strong candidate would really be on Etherium because this coin i do see that it would progress even more on upcoming years to come and price isnt too high to invest which you can still able to ride with the million profits train.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: