Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Streamr---a great project which you should invest now  (Read 1232 times)
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Have you filed any patents?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

I would also buy IoT Chain (ITC) as well. Good coin to buy and hold. Called the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

I would also buy IoT Chain (ITC) as well. Good coin to buy and hold. Called the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Lol I can't count how many times I've heard something touted as being big in another country, and I go check on their preferred discussions boards and find only like a handful of posts.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Lol I can't count how many times I've heard something touted as being big in another country, and I go check on their preferred discussions boards and find only like a handful of posts.

I've seen that technique used a few times too. They know the vast majority of people who see that won't do their due diligence and actually check.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Have you filed any patents?

Does anyone else think these new ICO's are really lagging behind in terms of patents? I bring them up and they act like it never even occurred to them.
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Does anyone else think these new ICO's are really lagging behind in terms of patents? I bring them up and they act like it never even occurred to them.

most of them do not even care about patents, copyright, or any other kind of ilegal stuf.. that is why i still believe in that walton & loci are going to be one of the best projects during this year.

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:21 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:49:13 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Sword555

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Has Streamr a Official ANN?

I'd also love to know if anyone can find it. I'm guessing they just don't have one for some reason.
This is the only link that I can find.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671690.0

There's not that much posts in there but it looks like it's the correct one.

Thanks, that does look very official!
Allincode

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Does streamr have any big partners I should know about?

Yes, another great long term project called Golem. They have serious advisers too. You can check it on their site, just scroll down.
https://www.streamr.com/

Very cool technology. I'v been following them almost from the start. At the beginning I was confuse with DATA name, because there were few other coins with similar name.
I even contacted Henri Pihkala and chated little bit with him about that, cool techy guy.

They are not so into Bitcointalk and that kind of development, they know that their technology will succeed. They are committed to do their job like in Golem.
And the work is very hard it will take time to bring it out.

They are not concerned about price too same as Golem, I would say 0,1% value of the coin 99,9% work. They are not into that.

So if you are trying to find active devs, this is it lol. Maybe to much active lol
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Yes, another great long term project called Golem. They have serious advisers too. You can check it on their site, just scroll down.

Very cool technology. I'v been following them almost from the start. At the beginning I was confuse with DATA name, because there were few other coins with similar name.
I even contacted Henri Pihkala and chated little bit with him about that, cool techy guy.

They are not so into Bitcointalk and that kind of development, they know that their technology will succeed. They are committed to do their job like in Golem.

They are not concerned about price too same as Golem, I would say 0,1% value of the coin 99,9% work. They are not into that.

So if you are trying to find active devs, this is it lol. Maybe to much active lol

Wow, I see they have a few guys from OmiseGo also. Impressive.
Sword555

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

I hope they're actually involved and contributing. I'm sure they have a lot of knowledge to offer.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

Really exciting project, one that leaves everyone in a win-win situation. Can definitely see a future with this one. Thanks for the information.
gynezyz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

Another project to check out is zap.org
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

I hope they're actually involved and contributing. I'm sure they have a lot of knowledge to offer.

Thanks for that information. I didn't realize that.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Partnership with Smart Citizen (May 03)
https://coindar.org/en/event/streamr-datacoin-data-partnership-with-smart-citizen-8547
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Hello Streamr believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Streamr at: https://cointopper.com/coin/streamr-datacoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: