Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19837 times)
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:28:06 PM by BlockEye

Please ask or PM Ditcoin.io. for all Ditcoin ICO questions and inquiries

The Bounty Campaign will be manage by Blockeye. PM me if you have any concern regarding Bounty matters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:41:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:41:17 AM by BlockEye

Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines.  Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

this project is very interesting and can be successful, the number of coin supply is only 9 million? sure will be successful, I can not wait for bounty
comicbook125

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

Sounds interesting, waiting.
Mlester

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Bounty Program will be live on November 7 same date with the start of the ICO. Join on our telegram channel for fast communication to the devs. I will update the thread later for the person in-charge for point of contact for all project question. Goodnight!
Ah, a few more days before the bounty open, will it possible for newbie just like me to join the campaign?

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

what kind of bounty activities will you conduct?
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

First i would say this project was interesting but i am sorry for my misunderstanding to dev and team i cannot see the most unique features you have. I mean like you say on announcement there are so many altcoin out there. I can understand that Ditcoin was purpose as payment in e-commerce and that was great idea but seller still need $ for their supply so is this system is automatically deposit $ into seller account or we still need manually sell it on exchanges?

and once again sorry for my misunderstanding.
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

an interesting project.  Shocked. Waiting for the bounty campaing, interested in participating.

bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Am I the only one not sure about this project? What makes it unique from others?
narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

Am I the only one not sure about this project? What makes it unique from others?
not only you bro. Maybe we just wait for team to answer it, cause i think we need more detail about it. And from what i can see just big picture of the purpose of this project which is e-commerce payment (maybe)
maronk

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:11:24 PM

I have found this answer by chatting with the CEO

what makes us unique is that we are not going to be forced to transact with $ for stocking - (means companies will accept DitCoin directly to purchase) even to Pay their Workers, (and just as it is with any virtual currencies) there maybe need to get physical cash with you, but when needed you can do trade it / exchange it... (but since our vision is tagged at Businesses & Users) we putting the ICO funds towards assets building - and we call assets building all the structures/ businesses and partners that we will brin g on board to start using DTC without need of conversion, suppliers/ manifacturers and banks will be brought to the game here) to minimize at the very best the need for Exchange before using DTC
introducing the DTC visa&master cards, and the POS machines and APPs including Travelling and e-Commerce Structures we are already putting in place as Part of our AssetsBuilding Program
including the Massive promotion of DTC aimed not only at favouring the easy acceptability and usability of DTC but other CryptoCurrencies as well - we get our Inspiration from that American Exploit who travel almost round the world without spending anything but BTC, from flight booking to hotel and taxi, to Feeding...
He is our Inspiration... and we Aim at doing greater than that
with the Help of Leaders / Country Reps... (as we use a complete different approach)... we won't just put a coin out there in the altCoin Jungle, but we will follow and contribute to the expansion and usability of DTC in a global scale

Looks interesting but not sure to apply it, this is because not all countries are willing to accept BTC let alone Altcoin as a means of payment and not to mention the rule of banking laws in every country seems difficult
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

what makes us unique is that we are not going to be forced to transact with $ for stocking - (means companies will accept DitCoin directly to purchase) even to Pay their Workers, (and just as it is with any virtual currencies) there maybe need to get physical cash with you, but when needed you can do trade it / exchange it... (but since our vision is tagged at Businesses & Users) we putting the ICO funds towards assets building - and we call assets building all the structures/ businesses and partners that we will brin g on board to start using DTC without need of conversion, suppliers/ manifacturers and banks will be brought to the game here) to minimize at the very best the need for Exchange before using DTC

These are the word coming from the CEO. More power to DTC.

Moreover he added:

including the Massive promotion of DTC aimed not only at favouring the easy acceptability and usability of DTC but other CryptoCurrencies as well - we get our Inspiration from that American Exploit who travel almost round the world without spending anything but BTC, from flight booking to hotel and taxi, to Feeding...

With the Help of Leaders / Country Reps... (as we use a complete different approach)... we won't just put a coin out there in the altCoin Jungle, but we will follow and contribute to the expansion and usability of DTC in a global scale

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

what kind of bounty activities will you conduct?
There will be more exciting bounty activities. It will be live on 7th of November 2017 the same day of the start of ICO. Just stay tuned with us.
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

Bounty Program will be live on November 7 same date with the start of the ICO. Join on our telegram channel for fast communication to the devs. I will update the thread later for the person in-charge for point of contact for all project question. Goodnight!

Where can find the telegram link?

Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:53 AM

Where can find the telegram link?
Hi! Here is our Telegram link:        https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

That was already part of our Market Dynamics please see our whitepaper for more details. We assure everyone that our teams are working hard for the realization and success of our plans and project.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
At the moment, we have no minimum cap. The ICO will be for 1 month and after this all unsold tokens will be burned. We will be targetting to put DTC in BITTREX & POLONIEX and other exchange site to be announced soon.    
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

Our Bounty Program is now LIVE!!!

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364184.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: