Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open MtGox bugs  (Read 1189 times)
Waldschrat (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 07:57:58 AM

This thread is meant to collect data concerning bugs at MtGox. It is not meant to start a flamewar or to discuss MtGox itself. There are enough threads on this forum where you can do so.
Just a pure, simple list of things not fixed yet:

- "Buy Bitcoins" on the frontpage doesn't work for me and just shows me "The requested page was not found on this server"
- "Sell Bitcoins" on the frontpage doesn't work for me and just shows me "The requested page was not found on this server"
-  MtGox public data (https://mtgox.com/support/tradeAPI) is not working for me and just starts to auto-download if I click on it. This includes the MtGox ticker, the market depth and the recent trades

I heard that some guys have some more issues (like negative balances, etc...). If they still persist, please post these bugs in this thread as well. MagicalTux will thank you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 08:05:10 AM

This thread is meant to collect data concerning bugs at MtGox. It is not meant to start a flamewar or to discuss MtGox itself. There are enough threads on this forum where you can do so.
Just a pure, simple list of things not fixed yet:

- "Buy Bitcoins" on the frontpage doesn't work for me and just shows me "The requested page was not found on this server"
- "Sell Bitcoins" on the frontpage doesn't work for me and just shows me "The requested page was not found on this server"

Oops! Confirmed. These links only appear if you aren't logged in.

-  MtGox public data (https://mtgox.com/support/tradeAPI) is not working for me and just starts to auto-download if I click on it. This includes the MtGox ticker, the market depth and the recent trades

Can't reproduce. Sounds like you need to clear your browser cache.

I heard that some guys have some more issues (like negative balances, etc...). If they still persist, please post these bugs in this thread as well. MagicalTux will thank you. Smiley

Are you speaking on behalf of MagicalTux?

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Waldschrat (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 08:17:30 AM

Can't reproduce. Sounds like you need to clear your browser cache.
Yup, you're right. Strangely this wasn't working for me with Firefox 4 but with Firefox 5 it runs like a charm.

Are you speaking on behalf of MagicalTux?
Nope, I was just assuming he is happy to get some feedback for fixing his exchange. If he doesn't know what's wrong, he can't fix it. Wink

realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 08:24:45 AM

Start with a small amount of BTC in your account; let's say 5.

Add a sell for more than that.  Let's say 10.  Pick a high price that's not going to be met instantly.

Once it leaves the queue and enters your pending orders list it is split into two: (1) "insufficient funds" and one "active" entry.  The active entry will be for the 5 BTC you do have.  The "insufficient funds" entry will not be for 10 BTC.  I think it will be for 15 BTC; but I haven't exactly worked out the bug.

Anyway: to me it looks like someone has gotten the sign wrong on a subtraction when splitting an order.

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
Waldschrat (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 04:51:31 PM

Ok, these issues seem to be fixed. Good work! Smiley

Any more bugs?

dinzy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 05:27:56 PM

If only the boring price stabilization could be considered a bug Tongue
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:17:58 PM

If only the boring price stabilization could be considered a bug Tongue

Welcome to commission free trading.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 04:06:30 PM

Any more bugs?

Oh yes, what about the well known "bids above asks" problem.

A while ago I had one sell order only partially fulfilled, even when the last price was well above my sell. Then another chunk of the order would fulfil. The ticker is a joke, depth too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: