Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get CoinAd invite?  (Read 286 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

So i'd like to become a publisher and earn money from ads on my website with CoinAd, but they require an invite... Could someone possibly hook me up with one, OR perhaps guide me where i could get one?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

So i'd like to become a publisher and earn money from ads on my website with CoinAd, but they require an invite... Could someone possibly hook me up with one, OR perhaps guide me where i could get one?

Since CoinAd is the highest paying Bitcoin ad network, they have strict website approval policy, new publishers are only accepted on an invite only basis. If your website is a faucet then it must have unique design, alexa rank should be under 100k, with over 100k daily page impressions. Or find someone who is willing to sell their website with CoinAd invite.

Move this topic to microearnings section.
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

Since CoinAd is the highest paying Bitcoin ad network, they have strict website approval policy, new publishers are only accepted on an invite only basis. If your website is a faucet then it must have unique design, alexa rank should be under 100k, with over 100k daily page impressions. Or find someone who is willing to sell their website with CoinAd invite.

Move this topic to microearnings section.

Thank you very much. I am not under 100k(yet) so yeah... Thanks very much for the response. By the way- do you know if these faucets are actually making profit or are they at loss?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: