Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Betting Accounts  (Read 1248 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loadbearing_ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

I am selling the following accounts and each account comes with the following: ID + Proof of Residence + Skrill + Neteller

Full verified brand new accounts with bonus, From European countries.

Price for each account is €65 and I will add an auto buy link for the few accounts available and I will make more accounts when someone needs bulk accounts at discounted prices.

1. Bet365
2. William Hill
3. RoyRichie
4. Betfair
5. Unibet
6. Marathonbet

I also accept Neteller and Skrill so PM me your contact details if you want to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

I am selling the following accounts and each account comes with the following: ID + Proof of Residence + Skrill + Neteller

Full verified brand new accounts with bonus, From European countries.

Price for each account is €65 and I will add an auto buy link for the few accounts available and I will make more accounts when someone needs bulk accounts at discounted prices.

1. Bet365
2. William Hill
3. RoyRichie
4. Betfair
5. Unibet
6. Marathonbet

I also accept Neteller and Skrill so PM me your contact details if you want to use it.

Please add me on telegram, @badgalbelen if you have some other than Balkan countries  Cheesy
What the hell are you talking about?
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

Hi, accounts from which countries?
Pls PM
These are UK accounts
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

Why do you keep deleting my posts? I wanted to buy.
Because you post useless information here and after I respond you ignore it until you see that I have removed your post.
You have never posted a constructive post here or a serious one so that just tells me your just posting to waste either my time or to raise your post count.
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

Why do you keep deleting my posts? I wanted to buy.
Because you post useless information here and after I respond you ignore it until you see that I have removed your post.
You have never posted a constructive post here or a serious one so that just tells me your just posting to waste either my time or to raise your post count.

Oh I am sorry if I don't respond to you in 1 hour, I have a thing, what's it called.. um.. Life? In my first post I posted you my telegram username because I wanted to buy accounts from you. I buy 20+ every week. You must be a scam anyways. Good day.  Smiley
I have never asked if you respond within an hour, I remove useless comments after 24-48 hours.
From the look of things your not a person I would wanna work with, you just like wasting people's time.
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

Were there any bets on accounts? Do they fit arbitrage bet?

The accounts are brand new and they have never been used.
loadbearing_ (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: